• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VENGEANCE Results - April 7th, 2012 - Cincinnati, OH

Kel

Smash Master
No, Kelly, Brian's girlfriend wanted to go. I remember you saying "uh oh, Kel and Infern look like they're in serious mode!"

Infern may have stopped later in the set after I won a game or two, but if he wanted to just leave, why didn't he forfeit? Or offer to split as YbM and I did anyway?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Not that Troller's opinion counts for Ohio PR, but are you guys completely forgetting OUGA and Apex? Tako and Lumi getting 1st and 2nd at a $5 monthly =\= best in Ohio. Especially when so many people didn't go. Furthermore, King Beef has always under rated me in bias for NEOH/ godkais, so this is nothing new in my book. I addmittedly had an awful day at this tournament. I literally killed myself in every set at least once. I'm still working on My Marth's consistency and general mindgames to work from in order to develop reads. This will take some time to develop, but I'll get there soon enough. However, I have never believed that one or two tournaments decide someone's skill.

In the end, all of Ohio needs to step it up, because we are bad. Michigan is right in that Ohio is bad. However, Michigan needs to admit that they are bad too. Instead of having MI Vs OH/ KY, we should unite again and be better than the MW:W. This most likely will not happen; but until then, we are just arguing who the tallest Hobbit is currently.

GG, MW:E
We can settle this.

Kel vs Luminoth

Best of 3.

Method:

We take an 8 sided dice and assign numbers to each of the dice, with 1 being 1, 2 being 2, 3 being 3, 4 being 4, 5 being 5, 6 being 6 (HERE'S WHERE IT GETS TRICKY), 7 being 9 and 8 being 10.

Roll the dice, look at the number. Play that Mega Man game. First one to finish wins, however:
+30 seconds for deaths
+2 minutes for gameover (this is in addition to the 30 seconds you lose).

Winner bans a game, loser picks the game. Repeat if necessary.

That's how we did it in Nebraska. Echo beat Dan 2-0 by like 23 seconds or so in MM2 after Echo almost had an epic collapse dying 3 times on Wily 2.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=300002

lol I'm not sure why people respond to me half the time.

And apparently the MW:W can't fight Sheik.
Sheik is the 2nd scariest character in the game to :dedede:

I didn't do shoutouts yet. They will come later today :yeahboi:
I don't think anyone has done shout outs.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
So could I, it's called "Hey bank, I need a $200,000 business loan". :B

If it was only $40,000 to actually have a steak and shake I would totally be building one right now. Unfortunately that's just the cost to use the name "steak and shake" and be "in the club".

clowsui

Smash Legend
Thank you everyone SOOO much for coming out to this. Means a lot to me.

There are a lot of things we could've done better with running this tournament but many of them have already been said. Additionally, with regards to myself, I was highly deficient at many points and let my personal life interfere with my role as a TO. I can only offer my deepest apologies to everyone (whether you noticed or not) and my most sincere promise to do better at the next event.

The biggest issue was probably not being able to use 16 TVs for doubles. Amateur bracket actually ran fairly well.

Onto the shoutouts!

1: Carls ($28.8) - GJ winning AM bracket. I knew I had you as a 3 seed in pools for a reason. Live up to your skill assignment next time ;)
2: Papa Z ($13.2) - <3 thank you for coming out. Can't wait to see you again.
3: ShadowPhoenix ($8.4) - Salty runback MM? Your MK is free
4: Jt556 ($4.8) - yoOoOOO
5: TheKiest ($2.4) - amazing commentary, and thanks for coming out. Wanna play you again sometime =D
5: Hoboz ($2.4) - yoOOOOoo
7: DrillBitSammy - yOOooOO
7: Red Ryu - thanks for driving WI/IL :D
9: Juushichi - THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR HELPING, OMG. I owe you several meals. You're the best dude.
9: SoulPech - haven't seen you in a long time xD nice seeing ya
9: Falcon Fist - nice outfit br0
9: Gifts - you bad son. Nah jk you're mad cool dude. You deserved that bye! Just play smart.
13: Radium - <3. You already know. Thank you so much, you helped me in many different ways this event and I couldn't be more grateful.
13: Wiggy - who are you
13: K.Rung - keep workin on dem secondurries
13: JTsm - stop spotdodging holy jesus lol. You also gotta work on your camping. Excited for Pingas
17: ToastBread - we'll talk, text me sometime
17: Steep - Thanks for coming out, sorry we didn't get to play :/
17: DK296 - who da
17: WolfOfMay - luda
17: DtJ Composer - #chisports. That is all
17: LunaLang - thanks for coming and entering! =B
17: Jared - yoOooooO
17: Commander Gregorius - yOOoOOoooO
25: Betadyne - Oliver. More pastries next time, those were delicious.
25: Judge - impersonator? word :denzel:
25: Travesty - ggs in pools
25: Silver - where do you live?
25: Cameron - yoOOOo
25: DtJ Dextersquaid - :( we'll play SOMEDAY. omg

1: Ally ($379.20) - you're dead.
;)
Glad you could make it out/thanks for coming. Your Snake was mad impressive. Your Wario is free...but your Falco is broken. You're too good mayne :mad:
2: Kain ($173.80) - GOD KAIS!
3: MJG ($110.60) - you're dead too.
#nosurvivors
Next time I want a match against your Tink. Your Diddy is really good though! I had fun in our MM. Can't wait to see you in Ohio again ;)
4: Fino #JetSkis #RIP #NeverForget ($63.20) - I actually wanted to know if you had any advice for me...you said my Marth was sick but I wanted tips haha. Hopefully you'll get 'em next time.
5: Reflex ($31.60) - poor college student finds his way to Ohio! I'm glad you had a lot of fun dude. I had tons of fun in our set, and I can only hope to play better against you next time.
5: Logic ($31.60) - ggs. You're a great player and a great guy all around, thanks for the advice. I'll see you in bracket someday ;)
7: Luckay - nice job making it this far in bracket! I was very impressed w both your Pit and your Pika. I hope I can have a better MM against you next time haha
7: Krystedez - didn't play you why :( Loving the beard tho
9: DeLux - Effective immediately I'm resigning from the URC. You are amazing at a stage you hate and I think that's hypocritical. The only way I will stay is if you quit.
:troll:

Nah but gj at this tournament dude. Your ICs were as good as I was expecting, and I'm sad we didn't get to play. Until next time!
9: Player-1 - Diddy is broken but you're garbage. Nah jk, white boy swag is killer ...nice to meet you xD
9: Roller - :) you already know. Thanks for the advice and the friendlies. PIt is freeeeee...but ICs are broke. After watching NEO I have a better idea now. Until the next time!
9: DRN - nice chatting as we watched Tako vs Zinoto. Your ZSS is dope!
13: Judo - when I rig the bracket you're supposed to win dammit :mad:
13: Alphazealot - step it up. GGs in the MM, I think I should've had a game 5 against you but w/e. Until we meet the next time!
13: DLA - free. Sorry about not being able to team, we'll actually do that sometime at an MK legal tournament or something haha.
13: SneakyTako - good **** vs Zino!!! Let's train soon
17: Zeton - ggs in pools. Wish I had my own controller :(
17: Dyno - yo why you gotta disrespect my boy Crash like that tho? He's not trash....really. :reverse:
17: MX - **** YOSHI
(i'll hang onto your pillow
and I'll beat you next time too mark my words. GGs)
17: Legan - the blackest. My brotha. Good to see you. I'll be in Chi-town during the summer sometime, so we'll be playing again soon hehe.
17: Fizzle - you booty. F u for beating me in pools but I deserved it for not using fairuko. Hope to see you play more soon, time for you to reclaim your spot on the rankings
17: FAE - Marth broken
17: Zinoto - you have tons of potential and I'm honored I even managed to take you to g5. You're really fun to play and I have no doubt you'll continue to improve. See you at Pingas?
17: Technical_Chase - <3 nothing more to be said.
25: Hadesblade - your *** is grass the next time with play, Yoshi is free
25: FF Ori_bro - yoooooOOOOo0Oooooo I'm a boss vs Olimar. :yeahboi:
25: Ralph Cecil - wat happen this placing too low
25: Bpow - scrub, step it up and stop losing to ppl you already beat. YOu were on point in dubs tho good **** nub. Luigi 2 stronk
25: WTP - azndrivers. Thanks for helping out my mans, much appreciated. Stop sandbagging the world and show them why you're the best
25: Overswarm - see you soon! I wanna play against you and improve...
25: Light - throwback haha. Nice to see you mayne
25: EddieG - free. My Marth is da bess ;) hmu if you need more matchup advice
33: Mister Eric - wow @ last place. God Kais don't make last place, step your **** up
33: Chris4ever - doing work vs P-1 in pools I see. Good stuff dude
33: Kel - wat happen :( You were playing off all day. Till the next time I guess?
33: Spec - throwback haha. Nice to see you too mayne...where's that MM?
33: Clowsui - scrub
your girlfriend loves you. Stop being so scared.
33: Zyth - yoOOOOooo
33: Crash - I'm so sad I didn't get to do a Chris Hu impression lmao
33: Nope - thanks for the TVs and the training. You're still really good and it'd be cool for you to come to more tournies man. I'll be over at the house again sooner or later for more work.
33: Bonds - yOOoOoOOO
33: Tmacc - wat happen, you're better than this :V
33: Dooms - didn't talk much...as usual =/ hope to play you again soon
33: Scythe - DIEGOOOOOOOO WE STILL HAVEN'T PLAYED WTF
33: KassandraNova - don't quit. You're getting good Kass, keep at it <3 call you soon.
33: Ryker - you bad and scared, which is why you didn't wanna MM me ;)
Nah but I'll play you someday, this isn't the end. Good to meet you
33: Luminoth64 - scrub, more training soon.
33: Sovereign - LONG TIME no see. But it was great to see you anyways. Come out to more stuff please <3

RETRIBUTION is coming. Stay tuned.

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Hold up a second. My MK is free? I two stocked you last time we MM'd, and we haven't played since. Next time you call someone free, make sure you don't have a losing record against them.

Also, unrelated, but I only got $6. I'm still owed $2.40 :p

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
1: Carls ($28.8) Gj on winning the AM bracket.^_^ It was fun in doubles. I wish I could've made that game 1 comeback so hard. >_<
2: Papa Z ($13.2) It really sucks about that situation that happened to you in pools. :\ But you made more money than the person who made it out in your place. BD
3: ShadowPhoenix ($8.4) I'm pretty surprised you didn't make it out of pool. O_O It was fun getting to play friendlies with you though, and sry about all of the confusion involving doubles. D=
5: Hoboz ($2.4) It was fun getting to team with you. =D
9: Juushichi Next tournament that we are both at we should figure out what to do about the controller thing lol. >_< Also we should play friendlies. =D
9: Falcon Fist I was pretty scared about playing you in pools. O_O It seemed like it could have gone either way lol.
9: Gifts It was fun getting to play you in the Snake ditto. ^_^
17: ToastBread I'm sad you didn't go with ToastBeard. T_T
25: Betadyne It really sucks that you got sick I was pretty sure you would've done well in the AM bracket. D= GGs in pools. ^_^
25: DtJ Dextersquaid It was fun playing against your gauntlet lol.

1: Ally I really enjoyed our set even though it sent me to the loser bracket fairly early. D= We should play friendlies or something if you ever come back to the MW/I go to a tournament you're at. =D
7: Luckay It was fun getting to play in doubles. Except for that second game where I died extremely quickly, and then later finding out that I was unfortunate enough to e on the only team to have to face that nonsense lol.
7: Krystedez Pretty much the same thing I said to Luckay lol. =p
9: DeLux I wish I could've gotten to play you. D= Also you were right about Bonds being good lol. ^_^
9: Roller We need to actually follow threw with our MM/Crew Battle next time. >_< Also you looked pretty scary in the set with Kryztedez. O_O
13: Alphazealot It was fun playing friendlies with you. ^_^ I'm also glad it was you I got to face first at the tourney, because I needed to play someone good before pools lol.
13: DLA I wish we could've played at this. I saw that one match with MVD, and was hoping I could get some tips for the mu.
13: SneakyTako I regretted missing that last part of your set with Zinoto. D=
17: MX That fox lol. D= It was fun getting to play you. Hopefully we can play friendlies at the next tournament we are both at. ^_^
17: FAE Why are you always so flashy lol? =D
17: Zinoto Of all the people I was afraid of playing at this tournament it was you, and then I had you in pools right off lol. QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
17: Technical_Chase Thanks for reminding me to calm down in matches. ^_^ We need to play more friendliest tournaments lol. I need to learn the D3 mu. :squirtle:
25: FF Ori_bro I still have yet to play you. o-o We should play friendlies or something at the next tournament we are both at. =D
25: Ralph Cecil QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
25: Bpow Snap O_O I'm surprised you didn't place higher. Also we should play friendlies at the next tournament we are both at. =DDD
25: WTP There's so many MI players that I haven't played yet. QQ We should also play friendlies at the next tournament we are at. =D
25: Overswarm I'm fairly certain I would've lost to you in pools if you would've played R.O.B. on me. o-o
25: EddieG I'm now realizing that there is a lot of MW:E players period I haven't played. >_< We should play friendlies at the next tournament we are both at. BD
33: Mister Eric BD
33: Chris4ever Best player in the MW. BD
33: Kel I think this is the first time i've entered doubles and had been at the same tournament as you and not had to face you and OS lol. =p
33: Clowsui I just need to step it up apparently. =p We should also play more. ^_^
33: Zyth That Olimar was pretty scary. O-O I'm not sure why you switched to DK on me and went Halbard though. o-o I probably don't know to much about DK counterpicks honestly though. =p
33: Nope Didn't even realize you were here until the tournament was almost over. We should play again. BD I've gotten a bit better since the last time we played. =D
33: Bonds It was fun getting to play Snake dittos with you. BD
33: Dooms Aside from wifi last night we haven't played much. This must change. >:D
33: KassandraNova We also don't play to much and should play more. =D Also I thought you were gonna pick up Snake. D=
33: Luminoth64 We should play more at tournaments. Our games are always so close and fun. ^_^
33: Sovereign It was fun playing in doubles. I don't remember if you play ZSS in our set or not, but I was surprised to see so much Snake from you. o-o

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
~Kool FF Ori_bro Shoutouts

1: Ally ($379.20) - YoooOOOOooOOooOOooooOO. Good stuff Elliot! It was nice seeing you :D
2: Kain ($173.80) - Good **** Kain. Always nice seeing you tear **** up
3: MJG ($110.60) - Tough loss to Kain, but good **** MJG
4: Fino ($63.20) - Congrats on your Top 4!
5: Reflex ($31.60) - Ban :ivysaur:
5: Logic ($31.60) - Yo nice bear hat ;) but nice hanging with you. You are a funny dude and ty for a lot of MU advice.
7: Luckay - Your Pit is freaking Crazy lol wish I could have played it at the hotel
9: DeLux - what is this I don't even. Best ICs I've played by far. You are so damn smart/good. TY for MU advice
9: Player-1 - this man is so black I was scared to let him in my hotel room.
9: Roller - Yooo Pit is Broken. But good **** Brian them ICs of yours are too good.
9: DRN - Nice to meet you! One of the coolest ATL South people.
13: SneakyTako - Best in OHIOOOOO
17: Dyno - GGs, great Wario. I definitely need to practice the MU more :I
17: MX - Yoooo Best Yoshi in the MW?
17: Legan - GGs, a tad salty over the loss but the set was close as hell.
17: FAE - This man is the most entertaining to watch in doubles. Also I was more than happy to let you into the nicer room to rest/sleep.
17: Zinoto - Next time Julian, you did great for your first OoS.
17: Technical_Chase - Good Stuff
25: Hadesblade - GGs close set in Pools, wish I didn't **** up out of that egg lay
25: FF Ori_bro - step up scrubb
25: Bpow - fun money match, I laughed at the sd.
25: WTP - Yooooo
25: EddieG - Eddie it was awesome to see you, sad we only got one game in but thats life. Hope to see you up in MI soon.
33: Spec - GGs, sorry for ruining your tournament experience by playing as :olimar: and :popo:
33: Clowsui - great tourney thanks for running!
That Marth is mine next time
:yeahboi:
33: Zyth - YoooooOOooOo

ShadowPhoenix - nice chatting hope to play you soon since we didn't here.

Special Section for Shoutouts

Chi/Hilt - You guys ran a fantastic event, even with the tiny bumps this event was successful. Don't sweat anything, learn from these small mistakes. Redemption will be GODLIKE.

Squid/Jake - you guys are my favorite Out of State people. I cannot stress how funny and chill you guys are. I never have a bad time when you guys are at the venue. Shoutouts to Jake for being a SFxT beast, you make me wanna play it, and Shoutouts to Squid for being my Super Choice and playing Pokémon with me :3

Rauleen - It was awesome to see you! We didn't talk much, but watching anime while the tourney finished up was fun.

Kyle (JTSM) - ty so much for driving a MI car down. It was so much fun

Juu - Thank you. Thank you so much for the greatest set I had in a long time. We both pplayed our hearts out. I look forward to our next encounter.

AJ/KRung - great to finally meet you after so long! You are a cool dude and I look forward to training you. HMU soon and we can begin the training.

ATL South - You guys are really cool! I'm glad you guys came to smash on Friday. You are all cool guys and I look forward to playing you all again.

Bionic - Thanks for providing the stream. It looked freaking amazing! The layout was mad legit and I'm going to stepup when making stream layouts now thanks to you. I have a few stream questions so I'll ask you here or on facebook in the near future.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Hold up a second. My MK is free? I two stocked you last time we MM'd, and we haven't played since. Next time you call someone free, make sure you don't have a losing record against them.

Also, unrelated, but I only got $6. I'm still owed $2.40 :p
I don't think you ever actually 2 stocked me lol but ok. Whatever you say ;o

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Lol, Clowsui, I challenged you outside the hotel before it was too late for us. But you were, "too busy."

Overswarm

is laughing at you
1: Carls ($28.8) Gj on winning the AM bracket.^_^ It was fun in doubles. I wish I could've made that game 1 comeback so hard. >_<
2: Papa Z ($13.2) It really sucks about that situation that happened to you in pools. :\ But you made more money than the person who made it out in your place. BD
3: ShadowPhoenix ($8.4) I'm pretty surprised you didn't make it out of pool. O_O It was fun getting to play friendlies with you though, and sry about all of the confusion involving doubles. D=
5: Hoboz ($2.4) It was fun getting to team with you. =D
9: Juushichi Next tournament that we are both at we should figure out what to do about the controller thing lol. >_< Also we should play friendlies. =D
9: Falcon Fist I was pretty scared about playing you in pools. O_O It seemed like it could have gone either way lol.
9: Gifts It was fun getting to play you in the Snake ditto. ^_^
17: ToastBread I'm sad you didn't go with ToastBeard. T_T
25: Betadyne It really sucks that you got sick I was pretty sure you would've done well in the AM bracket. D= GGs in pools. ^_^
25: DtJ Dextersquaid It was fun playing against your gauntlet lol.

1: Ally I really enjoyed our set even though it sent me to the loser bracket fairly early. D= We should play friendlies or something if you ever come back to the MW/I go to a tournament you're at. =D
7: Luckay It was fun getting to play in doubles. Except for that second game where I died extremely quickly, and then later finding out that I was unfortunate enough to e on the only team to have to face that nonsense lol.
7: Krystedez Pretty much the same thing I said to Luckay lol. =p
9: DeLux I wish I could've gotten to play you. D= Also you were right about Bonds being good lol. ^_^
9: Roller We need to actually follow threw with our MM/Crew Battle next time. >_< Also you looked pretty scary in the set with Kryztedez. O_O
13: Alphazealot It was fun playing friendlies with you. ^_^ I'm also glad it was you I got to face first at the tourney, because I needed to play someone good before pools lol.
13: DLA I wish we could've played at this. I saw that one match with MVD, and was hoping I could get some tips for the mu.
13: SneakyTako I regretted missing that last part of your set with Zinoto. D=
17: MX That fox lol. D= It was fun getting to play you. Hopefully we can play friendlies at the next tournament we are both at. ^_^
17: FAE Why are you always so flashy lol? =D
17: Zinoto Of all the people I was afraid of playing at this tournament it was you, and then I had you in pools right off lol. QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
17: Technical_Chase Thanks for reminding me to calm down in matches. ^_^ We need to play more friendliest tournaments lol. I need to learn the D3 mu. :squirtle:
25: FF Ori_bro I still have yet to play you. o-o We should play friendlies or something at the next tournament we are both at. =D
25: Ralph Cecil QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
25: Bpow Snap O_O I'm surprised you didn't place higher. Also we should play friendlies at the next tournament we are both at. =DDD
25: WTP There's so many MI players that I haven't played yet. QQ We should also play friendlies at the next tournament we are at. =D
25: Overswarm I'm fairly certain I would've lost to you in pools if you would've played R.O.B. on me. o-o
25: EddieG I'm now realizing that there is a lot of MW:E players period I haven't played. >_< We should play friendlies at the next tournament we are both at. BD
33: Mister Eric BD
33: Chris4ever Best player in the MW. BD
33: Kel I think this is the first time i've entered doubles and had been at the same tournament as you and not had to face you and OS lol. =p
33: Clowsui I just need to step it up apparently. =p We should also play more. ^_^
33: Zyth That Olimar was pretty scary. O-O I'm not sure why you switched to DK on me and went Halbard though. o-o I probably don't know to much about DK counterpicks honestly though. =p
33: Nope Didn't even realize you were here until the tournament was almost over. We should play again. BD I've gotten a bit better since the last time we played. =D
33: Bonds It was fun getting to play Snake dittos with you. BD
33: Dooms Aside from wifi last night we haven't played much. This must change. >:D
33: KassandraNova We also don't play to much and should play more. =D Also I thought you were gonna pick up Snake. D=
33: Luminoth64 We should play more at tournaments. Our games are always so close and fun. ^_^
33: Sovereign It was fun playing in doubles. I don't remember if you play ZSS in our set or not, but I was surprised to see so much Snake from you. o-o
I probably could have won the set in pools as ROB, but don't sell yourself short. You could have feasibly won the set too, so it's not like I just gave you the win. Plus, I wanted to play Marth vs. Snake!

Nope

Smash Lord
2: Papa Z - Good seeing you again, it's been too long. Smashfield either needs a trip to Cbus or you need one down here soon.

5: TheKiest - Keist I have seen you more in this last month then in over a year haha. As Always good seeing you.

9: Juushichi - We didn't get to talk or play much. Next time.

9: SoulPech- Good Games in Pools

13: Radium - Moar League of Legends! we always need a support or a 5th! don't be afraid to play or ask us to! Nice seeing you again and good games in pools.

17: DtJ Composer - Saw you didn't really say hi.

25: Cameron - As in the one from Dayton? It's nice to see you going to events.

1: Ally - It really has been over a year since I have last seen you (Since The Showdown I believe) I'm sad we did not get to play this time around. Your always fun to watch and play against. Next time!

5: Reflex - Thanks for the friendlies, you helped me dust off some of the rust in the Wario matchup. Also come back to try to get revenge in Windjammers! haha

5: Logic - Sad we did not get to play. We have played at least once at every event we have both been at since CoT4 (back in the PS days haha).

7: Luckay - Good matches in doubles and thanks for the friendlies, I wish we would have played more.

7: Krystedez - Good matches in doubles, Someone in IN find count and bring him out sometime.

9: DeLux - Thanks for all the friendlies! Sorry I had to body you so hard lol. I'm sure you were just tired. Get revenge next time.

9: Player-1 - Thanks for the MM, rematch next time. Hopefully I will be more practiced and pose a better match.

13: Judo - GGs in Friendlies, more next time.

13: Alphazealot - /sigh I choked game 2 away for sure! good rollback. How many times have we played in pools/tournament now? It's got to be over 20. Get you and the other Cbus people down here for a party or something soon.

13: DLA - I will try to convince Fonz to come next time. I need to play your Ganon sometime so I can show you how its done! haha

13: SneakyTako - Nice seeing you, Windjammers and some friendlies next time.

17: Zeton - GG's in Doubles.

17: Legan - You rocked me the first game and you gave it back to me, close games and well played.

17: Fizzle - Nice Teaming, again some other time. We could have done better.

25: Ralph Cecil - Yep I would love to see how much better you have gotten, come find me next time.

25: Bpow - GG's in Friendlies, come east more often.

25: WTP - MI so not cool for not sharing your CC. (btw OH Alcohol is just as strong as MIs)

25: Overswarm - I didn't get to look at the bead art you had, nor did we play at all which is odd. I can't remember the last time we have played.

25: EddieG - Springfield is always open for a visit, bring beegs too.

33: Mister Eric - good friendlies. LoL is not an IM program! Play don't sit in lobby.

33: Kel - Come to springfield this summer, DDR machine down the street and we can play Smash and other games too.

33: Spec - you have improved since the last time I saw you. Totally caught me off guard game one when you 0-85 Cg'd me. Game two I thought I had it figured out again but you adjusted. Good games.

33: Clowsui - Thanks for letting me come to this, anytime you need TV's just let me know. There are still 14 or so extra lying around the house here. Come up when you can and we will whip you into shape. Continue to help the community grow.

33: Crash - It's always nice seeing familiar faces, good games in pools and always nice talking to you.

33: KassandraNova - Fonz says you can text him anytime about your workout stuff. He's more then happy to help.

33: Luminoth64 - Didn't see you.

33: Sovereign - Saw you, didn't get a chance to talk.

Hilt - Nice seeing you again, more league soon. Springfield needs to beat up on that team of yours. Thanks for running this.

Anyone else I missed sorry! It was fun coming to an event again, it has been way to long and I miss it. Anyone is more then welcome to come visit Springfield anytime and play/party with us.

OH and MI are both states that were once had a good amount of higher level players at one time or another. Although after 4 years many of those players have quit, moved, or had their main taken away. This is the time for the newer players to step it up and represent their states accordingly. Quit arguing and become a community representing MW and help each other grow. Lets worry about beating the other regions instead of arguing amongst ourselves.

Roller

Smash Legend
Yelling at someone/some state that they are free and making fun of them for it gives them more motivation to improve than a "we're all in this together, guys! And I'm no better than you are." comment.

OH and KY should thank me if they ever start doing well. IMO. :denzel:

Also. Please bring back Nope's Monthlies. The last one was one of the most fun tourneys I've ever been to.

Judo777

Smash Master
Thank you everyone SOOO much for coming out to this. Means a lot to me.

There are a lot of things we could've done better with running this tournament but many of them have already been said. Additionally, with regards to myself, I was highly deficient at many points and let my personal life interfere with my role as a TO. I can only offer my deepest apologies to everyone (whether you noticed or not) and my most sincere promise to do better at the next event.

The biggest issue was probably not being able to use 16 TVs for doubles. Amateur bracket actually ran fairly well.

Onto the shoutouts!

1: Carls ($28.8) - GJ winning AM bracket. I knew I had you as a 3 seed in pools for a reason. Live up to your skill assignment next time ;)
2: Papa Z ($13.2) - <3 thank you for coming out. Can't wait to see you again.
4: Jt556 ($4.8) - yoOoOOO
5: TheKiest ($2.4) - amazing commentary, and thanks for coming out. Wanna play you again sometime =D
5: Hoboz ($2.4) - yoOOOOoo
7: DrillBitSammy - yOOooOO
7: Red Ryu - thanks for driving WI/IL :D
9: Juushichi - THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR HELPING, OMG. I owe you several meals. You're the best dude.
9: SoulPech - haven't seen you in a long time xD nice seeing ya
9: Falcon Fist - nice outfit br0
9: Gifts - you bad son. Nah jk you're mad cool dude. You deserved that bye! Just play smart.
13: Radium - <3. You already know. Thank you so much, you helped me in many different ways this event and I couldn't be more grateful.
13: Wiggy - who are you
13: K.Rung - keep workin on dem secondurries
13: JTsm - stop spotdodging holy jesus lol. You also gotta work on your camping. Excited for Pingas
17: ToastBread - we'll talk, text me sometime
17: Steep - Thanks for coming out, sorry we didn't get to play :/
17: DK296 - who da
17: WolfOfMay - luda
17: DtJ Composer - #chisports. That is all
17: LunaLang - thanks for coming and entering! =B
17: Jared - yoOooooO
17: Commander Gregorius - yOOoOOoooO
25: Betadyne - Oliver. More pastries next time, those were delicious.
25: Judge - impersonator? word :denzel:
25: Travesty - ggs in pools
25: Silver - where do you live?
25: Cameron - yoOOOo
25: DtJ Dextersquaid - :( we'll play SOMEDAY. omg

1: Ally ($379.20) - you're dead.
;)
Glad you could make it out/thanks for coming. Your Snake was mad impressive. Your Wario is free...but your Falco is broken. You're too good mayne :mad:
2: Kain ($173.80) - GOD KAIS!
3: MJG ($110.60) - you're dead too.
#nosurvivors
Next time I want a match against your Tink. Your Diddy is really good though! I had fun in our MM. Can't wait to see you in Ohio again ;)
4: Fino #JetSkis #RIP #NeverForget ($63.20) - I actually wanted to know if you had any advice for me...you said my Marth was sick but I wanted tips haha. Hopefully you'll get 'em next time.
5: Reflex ($31.60) - poor college student finds his way to Ohio! I'm glad you had a lot of fun dude. I had tons of fun in our set, and I can only hope to play better against you next time.
5: Logic ($31.60) - ggs. You're a great player and a great guy all around, thanks for the advice. I'll see you in bracket someday ;)
7: Luckay - nice job making it this far in bracket! I was very impressed w both your Pit and your Pika. I hope I can have a better MM against you next time haha
7: Krystedez - didn't play you why :( Loving the beard tho
9: DeLux - Effective immediately I'm resigning from the URC. You are amazing at a stage you hate and I think that's hypocritical. The only way I will stay is if you quit.
:troll:

Nah but gj at this tournament dude. Your ICs were as good as I was expecting, and I'm sad we didn't get to play. Until next time!
9: Player-1 - Diddy is broken but you're garbage. Nah jk, white boy swag is killer ...nice to meet you xD
9: Roller - :) you already know. Thanks for the advice and the friendlies. PIt is freeeeee...but ICs are broke. After watching NEO I have a better idea now. Until the next time!
9: DRN - nice chatting as we watched Tako vs Zinoto. Your ZSS is dope!
13: Judo - when I rig the bracket you're supposed to win dammit :mad:
13: Alphazealot - step it up. GGs in the MM, I think I should've had a game 5 against you but w/e. Until we meet the next time!
13: DLA - free. Sorry about not being able to team, we'll actually do that sometime at an MK legal tournament or something haha.
13: SneakyTako - good **** vs Zino!!! Let's train soon
17: Zeton - ggs in pools. Wish I had my own controller :(
17: Dyno - yo why you gotta disrespect my boy Crash like that tho? He's not trash....really. :reverse:
17: MX - **** YOSHI
(i'll hang onto your pillow
and I'll beat you next time too mark my words. GGs)
17: Legan - the blackest. My brotha. Good to see you. I'll be in Chi-town during the summer sometime, so we'll be playing again soon hehe.
17: Fizzle - you booty. F u for beating me in pools but I deserved it for not using fairuko. Hope to see you play more soon, time for you to reclaim your spot on the rankings
17: FAE - Marth broken
17: Zinoto - you have tons of potential and I'm honored I even managed to take you to g5. You're really fun to play and I have no doubt you'll continue to improve. See you at Pingas?
17: Technical_Chase - <3 nothing more to be said.
25: Hadesblade - your *** is grass the next time with play, Yoshi is free
25: FF Ori_bro - yoooooOOOOo0Oooooo I'm a boss vs Olimar. :yeahboi:
25: Ralph Cecil - wat happen this placing too low
25: Bpow - scrub, step it up and stop losing to ppl you already beat. YOu were on point in dubs tho good **** nub. Luigi 2 stronk
25: WTP - azndrivers. Thanks for helping out my mans, much appreciated. Stop sandbagging the world and show them why you're the best
25: Overswarm - see you soon! I wanna play against you and improve...
25: Light - throwback haha. Nice to see you mayne
25: EddieG - free. My Marth is da bess ;) hmu if you need more matchup advice
33: Mister Eric - wow @ last place. God Kais don't make last place, step your **** up
33: Chris4ever - doing work vs P-1 in pools I see. Good stuff dude
33: Kel - wat happen :( You were playing off all day. Till the next time I guess?
33: Spec - throwback haha. Nice to see you too mayne...where's that MM?
33: Clowsui - scrub
your girlfriend loves you. Stop being so scared.
33: Zyth - yoOOOOooo
33: Crash - I'm so sad I didn't get to do a Chris Hu impression lmao
33: Nope - thanks for the TVs and the training. You're still really good and it'd be cool for you to come to more tournies man. I'll be over at the house again sooner or later for more work.
33: Bonds - yOOoOoOOO
33: Tmacc - wat happen, you're better than this :V
33: Dooms - didn't talk much...as usual =/ hope to play you again soon
33: Scythe - DIEGOOOOOOOO WE STILL HAVEN'T PLAYED WTF
33: KassandraNova - don't quit. You're getting good Kass, keep at it <3 call you soon.
33: Ryker - you bad and scared, which is why you didn't wanna MM me ;)
Nah but I'll play you someday, this isn't the end. Good to meet you
33: Luminoth64 - scrub, more training soon.
33: Sovereign - LONG TIME no see. But it was great to see you anyways. Come out to more stuff please <3

RETRIBUTION is coming. Stay tuned.
You rigged my bracket to be super freaking hard lol, what did you expect? Next time I want rollers bracket....... lol

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yelling at someone/some state that they are free and making fun of them for it gives them more motivation to improve than a "we're all in this together, guys! And I'm no better than you are." comment.

OH and KY should thank me if they ever start doing well. IMO. :denzel:

Also. Please bring back Nope's Monthlies. The last one was one of the most fun tourneys I've ever been to.
I am going to destroy your entire state one of these days. Mark my words. A scrape-to-get-by-mid tier, no grabs to baby me through sets or propel comebacks, no (consistent) gimmicks to rely upon, just straight up outplaying all of you, because I know I have it in me.

Bark bark bark bark bark

And bark

From now on, until that day comes, I won't say another word on the subject. But when it does...egos will be shattered, pride will be abandoned, **** talk/sleeping will cease, and respect will finally be earned once and for all. I've been playing way too long to simply remain as I am.

:phone:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Except I already did that.

Then Kel did that.

Then Y.b.M. did that.

Then Shugo did that.

It never stops, people just wait for others to retire or get worse, then it starts up again. o_o

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I am going to destroy your entire state one of these days. Mark my words. A scrape-to-get-by-mid tier, no grabs to baby me through sets or propel comebacks, no (consistent) gimmicks to rely upon, just straight up outplaying all if you, because I know I have it in me.

Bark bark bark bark bark

And bark

From now on, until that day comes, I won't say another word on the subject. But when it does...egos will be shattered, pride will be abandoned, **** talk/sleeping will cease, and respect will finally be earned once and for all. I've been playing way too long to simply remain as I am.

Yo eddie, im really happy for you and ima let you finish. But beyonce had one of the best videos of all time.

:denzel:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Indeed @ OS. There is definitely a pattern there.

@ Chi - that + a little woof woof nahhh meeen.

But honestly, I love it. Everyone please sleep on me. Underrate me. Overlook me. Criticize me. See me as the virtual and game related bad guy with a hilariously adorable character who will ***-slam and taunt you to hell and back. I wouldn't mind being "that" guy. It's more interesting than simply being a quiet part of the background, heh. (Ironic because I have a Volke avatar but whatever lol)

clowsui

Smash Legend
I really don't think ally m2k vinnie anti mr-r tkd nairo gnes ADHD havok etc. are quiet parts of the background but ok ;)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
It's all good. I want to do both, and then some. I've always been a hungry competitor. Feeling content in that regard is a strange concept to me.

But on a different note, I saw Kel refer to me as being biased in favor of the God Kais/NEOH, and for what appears to be over a long period of time. Anyone may answer this...but WHAT have I EVER said or done to imply that I am or make that even remotely true? I hate being accused of things like that, especially when I feel I go out of my way to vividly express my objectivity. Someone explain please. This gets settled now.

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
I am going to destroy your entire state one of these days. Mark my words. A scrape-to-get-by-mid tier, no grabs to baby me through sets or propel comebacks, no (consistent) gimmicks to rely upon, just straight up outplaying all of you, because I know I have it in me.:phone:
Main lucas, he doesn't have anything to abuse on any character so all he can do is try to outplay.

Top Bottom