• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I think Ganon is more than just a slight advantage for Peach. Just keep nairing him in the face before he gets out any of his moves. That's what Doll told me to do.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i definitely think it's in her favor.
that doesn't mean i'm exactly confident in my personal ability against ganons as peach.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
how does that sound like ganon?

ganon kills in 3 hits so once he gets 12 hits, he wins the match.

12 is not a lot... sounds more like fox to me. hehe

Cia

das kwl
There's no reason to drop Peach other than "you just aren't good enough with her." I switch when I think my Peach isn't good enough (very often)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i play fox and peach. there aren't a lot of times where using peach sounds better on paper but i do like peach more in some situations.

i go peach for most foxes.
i go fox for marth.
for falco/sheik/captain/puff it depends on the player and how i'm feeling with each character at the time.
(usually fox for all of those)
i go peach for climbers and samus.
usually fox for ganon and doc.

PEACH IS MY WEAKNESS
whether the player is better or worse than me almost doesn't matter. i'm a little too sloppy with fox/falco to consistently beat her and i hate peach dittos so much.

Cia

das kwl
I keep falco for marth and peach dittos, my least favorite matchup in the game

begining to think that Lumpy and I are actually the same person

any Marth that you can beat with your Falco can most likely be beaten by your Peach. As for not likely Peach dittos.. man up. peach dittos all day.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
it's nice playing peach and fox because when my fox isn't 100% on point, every character in this game can practically zero to death him. with peach, it's more comfortable and i'll likely make less technical mistakes and get punished severely less for the mistakes i do make.

I keep falco for marth and peach dittos, my least favorite matchup in the game

begining to think that Lumpy and I are actually the same person
can i be in the irish mafia?

edit: no homo.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I like Peach dittos when they are all cool and agressive, like Mike G vs. XIF.

Peach dittos vs. Doll make me feel so stupid... He's able to see just exactly what I'm doing wrong and **** me...

Tomacawk

Smash Master
it's nice playing peach and fox because when my fox isn't 100% on point, every character in this game can practically zero to death him. with peach, it's more comfortable and i'll likely make less technical mistakes and get punished severely less for the mistakes i do make.

can i be in the irish mafia?

edit: no homo.
i had no idea the peach boards had such epic homosexual innuendos

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
oh wow
you cannot be in the irish mafia but you can be in my crew aka the dai-gurren brigade which secretly doesn't exist

vanz my falco can actually hold it's own, it's mostly there for the sheik matchup and foxes, and whenever I don't want to camp full-time / want to play a good character

Cia

das kwl
oh wow
you cannot be in the irish mafia but you can be in my crew aka the dai-gurren brigade which secretly doesn't exist

vanz my falco can actually hold it's own, it's mostly there for the sheik matchup and foxes, and whenever I don't want to camp full-time / want to play a good character

I'm going to banish you to the falcon boards if you keep up the "waaah, my character sucks" attitude :demon:

darkatma - sure, i'm always down for Peach dittos. Unless your style is really boring, then I'm going falco (who is my favorite char to use against peach) but uhh.. yeah. dittos @ APEX!!

Top Bottom