• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I definitely appreciate it. That stage should make it's triumphant return. (Even though if were to happen, we'd probably see Corneria come back, and that's not so good.)

Get Low

Smash Ace
I definitely appreciate it. That stage should make it's triumphant return. (Even though if were to happen, we'd probably see Corneria come back, and that's not so good.)
If Corneria also making a comeback was the only circumstance, I'd say it'd be worth it.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
^Isn't that why the stage got banned in the first place? That and Peach/Jiggs dying at 50?

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Speaking of Brinstar, Vanz was supposed to have a Brinstar post for us... =P

In any case, I never play on Brinstar, cause the lava is a little annoying. But I like me some Mute City.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Brinstar has a lot of strategy that somewhat relates back to standard stages, but with a cool uniqueness. Mute city is like trying to fight on randall and sometimes yoshis story comes by

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
=D

I love saying things that are dumb. Thanks, Supreme. It is acid. (But I'm sure people knew what I meant).

Do any Peaches like KJ64? I find myself a little split about that stage. Yeah, we live for a long time, but a Fox could camp us forever there...

Get Low

Smash Ace
Do any Peaches like KJ64? I find myself a little split about that stage. Yeah, we live for a long time, but a Fox could camp us forever there...
I teamed with a Jigglypuff at a tourney last Saturday and we beat a double Fox team there. The stage is a lot of fun in doubles for Peach, but not so much in singles.

Although, I do want to try what Pink Shinobi did against Rockcrock and time someone out on that stage. Perhaps Next time I play against a Ganon or another slow character I'll counterpick them there. ;)

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
If you dont know how to camp like Pink Shinobi, then its not gonna work.

Lemme tell you something, Paul has his camping down to a science. Hes not phased when hes not in the lead, and he doesnt let the crowd EVER get to him. Its not really something that can just be tried on the fly, he really is one of the best campers i've seen play, and he doesnt even have to camp to win.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Yeah, I've tried hardcore camping a few times, and I'm really bad at it. =P I'm going to say something that will have spacies/Falcons all in a tizzy.

Camping DOES require a certain amount of skill.

*waits for the explosions*

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
the thing about pink shinobi too is that he doesn't even think of it as a playstyle. he acknowledges that he plays campy and that that is how other people see it, but it's also just how he sees peach. he feels that if that's an effective way for her to play and win, he'll execute it.

i think all peach players view her tools differently (esp. since she has so many good ones and can use whatever she wants because of her freaking priority)

Cia

das kwl
I see Peach as a complete Juggernaut if left alone to free farm.

Peach = Nasus

Oh, and about that Brinstar post.. I really gotta learn to not procrastinate.. lol. I haven't forgotten. But everytime I think maybe I have time to work on it, I realize I'd rather do something else <_<

:teemo:

MacD

Banned via Administration
I see Peach as a complete Juggernaut if left alone to free farm.

Peach = Nasus

Oh, and about that Brinstar post.. I really gotta learn to not procrastinate.. lol. I haven't forgotten. But everytime I think maybe I have time to work on it, I realize I'd rather do something else <_<

:teemo:
too bad there are people out there like :teemo: and irelia probably garen and i'm sure others that shut down nasus early

but if they let you free farm, GG those dsmashes on platforms gonna hurt!!!

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I like camping slow ****ty characters like ganon and link. Timing out link on pokemon stadium is one of the most satisfying things in the world.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Steve Jobs has died. That makes me quite sad...

On topic: I was playing Peach tonight, and I realized that run up > down smash is a good mixup. You know, when you condition people to shield for the dash attack, so that they get grabbed? Well, a Falco started to spot dodge, to avoid the grab, and only catch the second hit of the dash attack (so it solves both problems, I guess). He would then CC the second, weaker hit, and shine. So, I tried running up, and doing a dash cancelled down smash, and it's worked, when I remember not to use it more than 2 or three times a match.

Just an interesting thought. I don't know if it's actually good, but it's something, as a mixup.

Top Bottom