• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
WNY/CNY Power Rankings

1. JesiahTEG (Marth/Fox)
2. Vicious (Fox/Falco)
3. PikaPika! (Sheik/Marth)
4. Minh (Link)
5. TheGeneral (Peach)
6. Spamus (Samus)
7. Rtf (Fox/Peach/Sheik/Jiggs/Metaknight)
8. BetaBahamut/BetaFish (Fox)
9. Foy (Falcon/Marth)
10. Cura (Ice Climbers/Jiggs)

Honorable Mention:

Burak (Fox/Falcon)
Pyro (Roy/Marth)
What is this ****?? No zelda next to my name??

Important Large Text
Smash club's last meeting for this year is happening tonight in the usual spot at 8:00. Be there.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
mdz you will pleased with the bud in NY

just stop outside of cura's house on your way over here and you'll get some hash from this random black dude lmao

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I try to ignore this because these technically aren't my stomping grounds.

However, SWF has very clear policies about public discussion regarding drugs and alcohol.

Please don't discuss that stuff on the boards.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
:yoshi: I try to ignore this because these technically aren't my stomping grounds.

However, SWF has very clear policies about public discussion regarding drugs and alcohol.

Please don't discuss that stuff on the boards.
*Laughs*

A little too late for that.

RTF

Smash Lord
No Longer Bumping With Content, Smörgåsbords
WNY zelda players are really just me and mana. Pinpoint/RTF kinda does. Also, I really wanted to find a gif of roy's fsmash, unfortunately the project with all the gifs didnt have roy.
I've always felt it was necessary to have pocket Zelda in the off-chance that my Sheik couldn't recover. Switching after KOing is fun, albeit gimmicky.

Mana's Zelda is too good. He's happy with trading because his opponent dies first.

Also: I dig your hitbox/hurtbox playlist, Zant.

WNY zelda players are really just me and mana. Pinpoint/RTF kinda does. Also, I really wanted to find a gif of roy's fsmash, unfortunately the project with all the gifs didnt have roy.
I'm actually going to continue where the project left off, but everything will be uploaded to youtube instead of that webstie. It'll be in HD. I half made a Pichu hitbox video but had to ragequit because of finals.

http://www.smashboards.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=10301339

http://www.mediafire.com/?1jntmhmzmrd
^HD .wmv file^

Wait, let me resize it...

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
If you think this is trying to start stuff then you haven't seen anything <3

Don't take me seriously if it seems like I'm insulting you.

Unless I am insulting you.

Top Bottom