• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

Sharky

Smash Master
ggs at everyone at curas last night i am still hot as fire and didnt drop a single set as falco in about forty consecutive sets ggs everyone!!!

i will go to events that feature brawl if and only if mk is unbanned otherwise i will definitely attend melee only events in nys in the near future.

i also accept high stakes sets of 7 beacuse thats the only way to make real money and ppl around my skill level or who think they can beat me should accept throw down 20 or 30 bucks and u will see what motivates me
I smell a troll =P

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
Wha? Smashfest? Maybe Cura didn't invite me cuz he knows what's bout to go down after dat mk ban.

:cool:

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Lol it was mostly melee so i didnt really tell people besides melee kids and sharky cause we needed a low seed.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Hmmm.

I guess I should talk to Goggles about holding a Melee/Brawl smashfest up here at RIT. I'll see what he says.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I'm wondering if the PR's gonna get updated. I heard about Beta going to take over, but never heard anything since. This thread needs some sort of update. :/

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
We already agreed on a PR it was like

San
Pikax2
Cura
Goggles
J G
Vibe
Tyrant
SMM1
MetalPat
Calm

Imo SMM1 should be above Tyrant or even me cause of his placing at Apex. He technically made it into second pools but got ****ed by someone giving false pool recordings.

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
We already agreed on a PR it was like

San
Pikax2
Cura
Goggles
J G
Vibe
Tyrant
SMM1
MetalPat
Calm

Imo SMM1 should be above Tyrant or even me cause of his placing at Apex. He technically made it into second pools but got ****ed by someone giving false pool recordings.
Wondering, is there any verification that SMM1 got second in his pool, or does it just lie on word of mouth?

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
nick didnt make round 2, he was really close but he lost the deciding set to d1aos. I was there and watched the match.
Are you being legit about that? Cause I've heard like 5 people say that the pools got recorded wrong. How did so many rumors spread around Apex? lol.

Whatevs though, if that's the case then I guess SMM1 is 8th.

Also, good **** on taking a game from Leon, if you did.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i have the match recorded on my phone. but i think my whole pool was on a cpu recording...

and yes i beat him one game and he high% 2 stocked me the other 2.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I am quitting, going to some locals still. Not hosting AXS at all this semester. Frannie and I are gone for japan in may.

Host a fest or smash get together here or there just to chill with people.

Put in a request for beta to get the thread with admin but it never went through, dont check the site enough to notice. I'll put through another 1. Good job at apex people.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
ROCHESTER !!!! SYRACUSE

Jeff (samasan, Tao vhal, Tao, Mana friend /team partner) said he'd have a fest at his place in Rochester. He has four tv's already so we have tourney potential. We could get mad setups and do this plus Jeff's place is awesome

Cuse get to oswego its not bad there are even busses last resort cheap to oswego. We can take my car it seats six!

It could be very soon be spontaneous meet up with people you haven't seen in a while details coming spread the word!!!!!

:phone:

Top Bottom