• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
neil is driving me san, sharky and somebody else (probably dr.g) to pound.

You guys should get pyro to go and take his car or something.

also, you know what works better than saying 'oh man, we really need a tournament' every third day?

Actually going out and hosting one.

a nub

Smash Ace
****ing ballsack

I've got a monday final on pound week. sucks too, cuz my other exams arent until wed and thurs

also I'm probably not the best candidate for hosting a tourney here. Someone who's been here longer would probably be better, otherwise I'd be all over that

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
by the time you figure that out, itll be WAYY too late to pre reg.

as a matter of fact, since you said it, I EXPECT that to happen now.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I might as well go do it too, I still have some hiccups that might happen with my money, but Ill probably know about it soon enough to hopefully get my money back from plank.

Sharky

Smash Master
sheth says we're good for housing, google maps puts his place at 45 mins away from the venue but he says it's less than that, not bad. I'm trying to figure out what the parking situation is now.

Vibe, I thought there was someone in your area that would drive you down to pound?

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
I don't have any possible way of getting enough money for this tourney. I could POSSIBLY beg my mom to death to pay for singles and entry, and then starve the entire weekend. I'd need a free ride with free housing and free food, because I'm so free. :p

Edit:
weak sauce.
This dood thinkin' he be Brood.

Foy

Smash Champion
ALright, anyone who posts on my name from now on that isnt me is getting all there comments changed to something else starting now.

Nuff said.

NightroGlycerine

Smash Journeyman
It's next saturday
If people are going that Friday night I can't make it (work johns).

Which means I probably can't go, since I get off of work at nearly 4 am and it takes 8 hours to get to Boston.

Shrug, guess that means I can't go. But I do want to go to a tournament and there hasn't been one in mad long.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
No, every day. Jesse's new job is melee, employer is WNY. GG, wallets?

RTF

Smash Lord
No Longer Bumping With Content, Smörgåsbords

Im going to respond with this every single time the topic gets brought up now.
I will be able to once I get a B.S. in bs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlibftNbs-M
chiptune: i approve
ditch-a-stich: judgement reserved
wuss out on buh bomb (hi Steffon, how are you?): I disapprove.

gotta go 1000% aggro with a tombstone in hand :130:

Also: smash @ RIT on Friday all day this week, I'm bringing a setup again.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
What times does RIT have smash this week? I might show up.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
yo so all i can think about is how sick would it be if i could pay for school, go to hall of gaming, go to pound, pay rent AND have food to live off of until the paycheck after pound...if i can pull that off it would be sick...

whoever is interested in going to hall of gaming PLEASE pm me and gimme the details

edit: san **** you for posting one minute before me

double edit- san i love being able to go anywhere OOS where there's brawl players, drop your name and instantly become friends with them LOL keep up the good work man, im def reapin the rewards :-P

triple edit- after i made friends with people by talking about san, i was like yeah and pika pika is also from my town and they're like...ah, never heard of him LMAO i started laughing so hard

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Lolz I'm just good at ninja-ing people nowadays.

Neil just needs another SNES moment without the Luigi.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I try to get him to practice with me but all he'll play with me is blazblue. I think all 4 of us neil, me, jason, san, have potential to do really really good at pound. Provided we do the necessary training and practicing.

Top Bottom