• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I just thought the refencing to being ninja'd was when a post was before yours and unexpected for any reason whatsoever.

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
Finally got the Taunt combo down. I'll prolly have it all ****ed up by tomorrow but I'll just practice it again. 5k damage, just taunt loop, no follow up, out of a cornered 6C? Mad broke. It's mad hard against Carl tho.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
WTF?

taunt loop does 5k with no ender?

either Im calling shenanigans or that is that bullcrap.

my best corner combos are only pulling like 4.5k right now, and thats even when I throw a super in there.

Minic

Smash Apprentice
smash is dead, u bad apt ppl should come to egs and play some cuz u guys are just awful at it...

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
Yeah, I am actually. I won't be around Saturday, and Sunday is the day the Jets win a ticket to the Super Bowl, but I'm down for Smash any other day.
Tomorrow/Friday is good, but I'd want a ride home cause it's way too ****ing cold. I can wait until smashclub to play though. Lol.

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
Friday would be fine. And I guess I could drive you home.
Cool, I'll be there, if I remember where you live. Give me something notable about your house. I remember what street it's on.

Also:
I main Guile and Abel in SSF4, but I'm terrible at it and don't even own it. Just making notes.

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
Cool, I'll be there, if I remember where you live. Give me something notable about your house. I remember what street it's on.

Also:
I main Guile and Abel in SSF4, but I'm terrible at it and don't even own it. Just making notes.
It's one of the first houses on the street. 1730 Highland Ave. The path goes between two trees, but with the snow that might not be that noticeable. It's the door on the right.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
Also for anyone that cares, I checked out the schedule for the fireside lounge for the next 2 EDIT:saturdays (my bad). Both days it is in use. If we want to run a tourney in the next 2 weeks we should see if slashy can reserve a room in his dorm.

Top Bottom