• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

Sharky

Smash Master
trademark lemme know if you're good for a minifest at all this week, I actually think cura and eevee are coming back soon so we should be able to get some good stuff going soon along with small jigs at my house.

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
God help you all next time I play any of you in beast mode. I get nightmares about it.

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
I want to host one at fireside not this upcoming weekend, but the following weekend. I'm too <censored> to look up actual dates right now.

huMps

Smash Ace
I plan on coming tomorrow right after work. Though I haven't talked to anyone from the apt. yet (:
You and mana are gonna be there all day tomorrow right? I get out of work at 230 I could be there by 3

SnowMan

Smash Journeyman
And then you all missed my Fox playing kinda quick lol. Trademark is good, probably as good as Foy, maybe a bit better. He certainly SD's way less than Foy haha. And Mana still sucks terribad.

Vicious EDIT

Sharky

Smash Master
lmao sounds about right XD

Goggles: I posted this a while ago, but megabus cut back how far in advance we can reserve seats, so we wouldn't be able to get anything until the seats are super expensive. I'm afraid we got screwed over. =(

Sharky

Smash Master
due to increased demand megabus has reduced the time in advance you can reserve seats. The farther in advance you reserve, the more money you save. Thus you can see how this is a bad thing for us. =(

Sharky

Smash Master
wow... GD.

Only way we could get down there now is if Neil drives.
pretty much. On that note there isn't much more time to reserve a hotel room, so we gotta figure out if we're staying there or at sheth's place. I'd probably only be able to afford sheth's as of now.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
The only reason I was planning on the hotel was because thats where the bus was taking us and we werent going to have our own transportation.

But if we can get neil to drive (pikapika namesearch) than we can totally hook up with sheth.

Top Bottom