• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

Sharky

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure he said you get ****in *****. that's just me though.

also some issues came up with megabus and we might not be able to get those mega-cheap tickets anymore. I'll call them and see what's up.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: You should have waited until the weekend before the trip to post that.

Maybe that's just me.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Get @ my level

That slide at the right goes around and dumps you inside the fort where the stairs to the slide are. Perpetual sliding.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Maybe I shoulda put a circle on Oswego. I forgot about it and would go change it but Mana doesn't really play that much anymore.

I'll probably put a circle there next time I edit it.

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
I only feel sad for being in my tiny red circle cuz it's tiny and I don't have more than 1 or 2 people to play against that are any sort of competition, so I can't really progress my game. x.x

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
You should put Troy as about equal, because we have a better melee scene than brawl scene here at Troy, but since people from Syracuse come down to brawl here, it's about even.

Top Bottom