• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

hubble

Smash Ace
this cat is too dope:

Once sold a inbred skinhead a ***** joke

plus a brand new chrome smoker with the trigga broke

thought i told him firing pins was separate

he find out later when he tries to go and rep it

Sharky

Smash Master
afraid I won't be able to make it to any holiday tourney however fun it sounds, my ride is gonna be gone for a month as you can see =( and I definitely can't afford a bus.

Riddle

Smash Lord
no smash club? ****kkkkk

I hate my life

Where and when can i play melee in the rochester area in the next couple of weeks?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
why not? everyone should get to the apartment. im going home for a week soon but then ill be in oswego working and NOT taking classes so a roch trip is in orderrr

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Ok, really random note here, but I got some stuff goin' down with housing, work, family, bunch of stuff that'll pretty much keep me occupied for the next month or two, at least until settled, although at the moment I'm not active in posting much, I check the forums daily, but anyways!

After stuff gets worked out I'm planning, as it's simply that right now, of possibly tryin' to set up some sort of smashfest or tourney up in the St. Lawrence County area, and if so, was curious if people would be tempted to drive up so far for somethin' of the sort? Like I said, it's still planning now, but if life starts picking up and going smoothly, I'm hoping to aim for it. So thoughts of it and such?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: ENDLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE~

Foy

Smash Champion
Can this thread get a name change?

maybe something related to Kelvin's tournament.

this isnt foy but you should be able to tell who it is.

Top Bottom