• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I will say this...Eric is by far the most fun person to play friendlies against and to team with. He's the most fun Smasher.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I can def do well in teams and I HAVE been practicing nightly and i do have new chars and basically I am my same old self with my bag of tricks and I cant ****ing wait to play again

i am confirmed for the november syracuse tourny 100%. the next rochester one is iffy it depends on if jeff can do it but i would love to. jesse i want to play you so much and learn what you learned and hear about how youve been., zhen we totally have to ****ing meet and actually play lmao! snowman im so glad youre around with them all the time now, we will def be chillin more when **** goes down. steffon i miss you i heard youre in and out iof the game me too but its all good dude i will **** ur *** in any mm ever esp drunken ones. foy, youre my boy, ****, you inspire me these days, I'm serious: i could write a whole page on it but its so deep id rather tell you in person. keep doing what you do guys i cant wait till paths cross once again

edit: otg, they will lose to our low tier mains (minh in the house) and get camped to ****ing death by spamus and sai. get obliterated by jesse. get upthrown over and over by steffon. get outplayed by neil bc they like babies to him mentally and probly just get beat by my zelda. callin it now, no hate just predictions id love to see em prove it wrong

Snowmanthatknows

Smash Journeyman
snowman im so glad youre around with them all the time now, we will def be chillin more when **** goes down.
Can't wait. You'll be shocked at how much I've improved as well.

otg, they will lose to our low tier mains (minh in the house) and get camped to ****ing death by spamus and sai. get obliterated by jesse. get upthrown over and over by steffon. get outplayed by neil bc they like babies to him mentally and probly just get beat by my zelda. callin it now, no hate just predictions id love to see em prove it wrong

Word.

Minic

Smash Apprentice
Mana u gotta get around to rochester so we can have that 3sv3 low tier money match we talk about way back last year.

I gotta visit smash boards more often, i dont keep in touch with u guys enough...

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Syracuse tournament is november 6th. Not sure how sharky got dec. Ill make a thread soon.

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably have to wait until the Nov one, since movin' into my new place next month and new job and all. I'll see 'bout bringing Sun! down with me so ya'll can meet him.

As well Mana, whenever we do meet, I will go out of my way to bring a portable TV, Gamecube, controllers, Melee, and a **** power generator just to lose to ya. XD But hell man, ya gotta let me know whenever you got free time not for a tourney or somethin', and this goes for the rest of ya too, Sun! and I have absolutely NO issues with ya'll stayin' a weekend or so up in Malone with us. Yeah, the drive is gay, but it'd be Melee and other random stuff the whole weekend.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I'll try to pull in a lot of work for the next month or so, maybe I'll be able to make the next cuse tourney.

Things are looking like it could be going either way, but I'd probably have to spend 1/2 of my free time (which I spend to practice brawl) for pure studying.

Also, I learned that I'll probably have to pull up all Wario just so I don't make any stupid mistakes. I was considering bringing in my ICs against a MK or two, but now after suffering a loss because of it, I'm just gonna stick with who I know best and pray things work out well with him.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
The match up is actually pretty hard when the mk knows how to play against warios.

Slashy

Smash Lord
I'm about ready to massacre whoever stole my controller at apex, I haven't been able to find a good one since and it's really REALLY starting to piss me off...
Try Monoprice, they have decent GCN controllers for 5 bucks. I have one of theirs myself.

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
I need a partner for the Syracuse tourney, preferably around my skill level or better.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, I can't seem to find one for the tourney yet.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
JamesG, if the obscure chance that I'm able to make the tourney and L-Don isn't, I'd totally team with you.

But that chance isn't likely to happen at all, so I don't think I'd be a reliable partner atm.

P.S.: MK is a freaking pain to deal with as Wario.

PoofyHair

Smash Journeyman
lol I saw him in the Reporter and I recognized him right away.

Meh it happens. I feel like this stuff isn't that big of a surprise in the world we live in.

Top Bottom