• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

Sharky

Smash Master
an amazing idea for a tourney venue popped into my head last night and I'm getting in touch with the place now to see if they're interested. Wish me luck!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I just have a hard time explaining why the top 5 players have character like yoshi and ness in it Lol.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I think the list is pretty good where it is. Only change I'd make would be making Pikachu Mid Tier, perhaps tied with Doc or just below Doc.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
I think my opinion matters a whole lot in comparison to the agreed average of the MBR

Seriously though, I'm kinda sad that Jigglypuff is now top tier, although it was obviously coming.

Time to main Zelda

The Unstoppable Buck.

Smash Rookie
Dont worry guys, The Unstoppable Buck. is here, how is everybody doing this on this wonderful afternoon :) while i guess technically its morning, but anyway id like the officially announce my arrival into the smash world, so whenever there is a brawl get together id like to be informed if you would like for me to come, with TommyGreenshirt. (Cura)

P.S. Metaknight = love.

Top Bottom