• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Flaw, let me know when you're up and Potsdam and what not. Sun! and I are just waitin' on word from you to where we can figure out a time to get together for some Melee.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
Wow a lot has happened...while the drama is going down I've been training my *** off...

I'm trying to train each commonly used character (for now) and understand them better so I can fight against them as well as training my main. I'll be at Jesse's for a while til the beginning of August.

**** Oneonta, Western New York for LIFE

<3

Ps: Minka

I like the princess lol

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Ok finally got time to post so I'll say a few things.

1. To all of WNY- Greene Archer is a nobody, those are the people you put on your ignore list. PM me if you have any questions on how to do that.

2. Kyle- It's not that we hate you, but you are just completely, 100%, absolutely for sure CLUELESS on what is acceptable to say, what isn't, and how people receive what you say. People say you don't think before you speak. I think you do think, but you're like...Missing out on the ability to read social cues. Like...Maybe it doesn't click for you, but the things you say are just...Wrong, ******** and ....Idk man, normal people don't say the **** you do...Like, for example...

everyone that is in rochester, go to angels house right now, smashfest/cookout at his place.

and if youve ever seen when angels mom gets down in the kitchen, youd know that its an event you CANT miss. Her stuff is SOOOOOOO pringles.
Dude...Ok, this is not a post that hurts the community persay, but it's definitely a post I would censor if other regions were to read it.

"Her stuff is SOOOOOO pringles."

Dude, 1st off where did you hear that line? I'm genuinely curious. Second, I bet there's other people that know what that means, but they would never say it. Like, people really look at that stuff dude and think..."Wtf is this kid doing" and it sucks because I know you're not a bad kid, but you just do **** that makes people not want to talk to you.

Also trashtalking your own region in their own regional thread is just...Wow, I don't even know what to say bro.

And coming onto my blog and dissing me twice as well. No one dissed me on there but YOU, someone from your OWN region, and you did it TWICE. What are you trying to compensate for dude? Like, what's the point of saying that ****? You just want to start ****. I don't get it.

3. Everyone better be practicing hard and I miss you all

Shiri

Smash Chump
1. To all of WNY- Greene Archer is a nobody, those are the people you put on your ignore list. PM me if you have any questions on how to do that.
:yoshi: LOL no way! I thought I was the only person that used ignore lists here! GG <3

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
lol @ Jesse, Greene Archer isn't my tag. I go by Questor at tournaments, and I've been active in the community for.... 6 years now? I'd love to kick your *** in a marth ditto next time I see you, but I have no idea when that's gonna be. Way to know what's up bro.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I wasn't referring to Smash skill. I could care less if you beat me or not. I mean a nobody as in, nobody that we should give 2 ****s about since we don't even know you, and it's clear you just like starting random ****. Juni, let dis ***&a know

ThisKidJuni

Smash Apprentice
lol @ Jesse, Greene Archer isn't my tag. I go by Questor at tournaments, and I've been active in the community for.... 6 years now? I'd love to kick your *** in a marth ditto next time I see you, but I have no idea when that's gonna be. Way to know what's up bro.
Okay first of all you better not come at Jesse like that or you and me gonna tango and by tango I mean having my foot up your ***. And I'm pretty sure Jesse would stomp you in Marth Dittos with ease. I think stop playing against those level 9 coms I think they starting to get to you brah.

p.s. Lol **** Questor!

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure I was chattin' it up with a bunch of WNY players at MM20. I try to encourage decent discussion when I'm not calling Steffon out for being a douchebag online. I know he's cool IRL, but that's no excuse.

And I'm pretty sure I haven't said anything wrong or highly inflammatory. I don' know why you're calling me out, but it's not appreciated.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Wow, never realized how busy EC is gonna be that weekend.

It's got SS3, MBass, some long island tourney, and PA's got one the 26th nvm that one's June (why does June and July have to look so alike :l ). Everyone's gonna be somewhere that weekend.

ThisKidJuni

Smash Apprentice
Well better start breaking that **** in now then tbh. or hope and pray someone you know found your controller and will mail it back to you.

Minic

Smash Apprentice
Find a gamestop and check if they got any used gamecube controllers. Who knows, u might find a decent one.

Learn brawl on wii mote perhaps?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
goggles-

ur banned 4 a reason

so stay out of jesiahs house

greene archer-

jesiah will **** u with his **** so stfu

~tagged by Darc~

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
lol Kev, I don't play Fox particularly well, I just hate marth on Mute, which was BANNED ANYWAYS, so get wrecked.

lol @ people calling me greene archer, there's a reason my sig still says Questor on it.

Also mango, get your *** to the EC so I can beat you.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
johns johns.

Questor, go to upstate tournaments when you get back to school (all of which are super convenient anyways) so you can get wrecked by... like everyone lol

No but seriously, I better see you at some tournaments when school starts

Spamus43

Smash Journeyman
Is the Green Archer vs. Everyone Else drama over already? ****, now what am I gonna do with all this popcorn.....

I don't want it to go to waste; somebody start some **** with somebody. Try and drag nightro into it, that seems like it'd be fun :laugh:

Top Bottom