• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Nah, if I had $20 that I didn't need right now it'd probably go to video games, poker, or socializing. Betting money is kept separate from the rest of my money so I don't go broke. Even if the return is 100% guaranteed, the two still don't mix.

PoofyHair

Smash Journeyman
Wow a lot has happened...while the drama is going down I've been training my *** off...

I'm trying to train each commonly used character (for now) and understand them better so I can fight against them as well as training my main. I'll be at Jesse's for a while til the beginning of August.

**** Oneonta, Western New York for LIFE

<3

Ps: Minka

Spamus43

Smash Journeyman
Yo, Juni, Puff is soooo easy. All you gotta do is 3-2-1-Charge Shot. If you need someone to count down for you, I hear Neil's really good at it.

hubble

Smash Ace
Steves face in that minh picture is pretty much two hershey kisses with black **** everywhere.

look and see.

illusions and ****.

or illuminati.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
LOL^

I can't speak for Steffon but the way I'm seeing this whole thing is akin to the way I see a casual conversation. And it's rather rude when somebody wants to interrupt you in the midst of a casual conversation.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
LOL^

I can't speak for Steffon but the way I'm seeing this whole thing is akin to the way I see a casual conversation. And it's rather rude when somebody wants to interrupts you in the midst of a casual conversation.

translation.
HEY NIGHTRO, STOP BEING SUCH A ****! GOSH!...

NightroGlycerine

Smash Journeyman
LOL^

I can't speak for Steffon but the way I'm seeing this whole thing is akin to the way I see a casual conversation. And it's rather rude when somebody wants to interrupt you in the midst of a casual conversation.
Sorry. I just don't want drama to keep flaring up, and you're kind of egging Steffon on.

EDIT: And, once again, I apologize, I was very very drunk when I posted that.

Foy

Smash Champion
Burak. come over today and play.

Or not.

But do it.

I spam posts cause i hate changing pages so i can just be right there.

NightroGlycerine

Smash Journeyman
Foy, will people be at the apartment next Friday? I'm in town that weekend, and I want to keep training for SS3 and Apex.

Also @ the thread on your facebook status. I get trolled easy, you know that.

hubble

Smash Ace
Burak. come over today and play.

Or not.

But do it.

I spam posts cause i hate changing pages so i can just be right there.
Just woke up, gonna take the boat out.

I'll catch you in a few days when I'm off of work :chuckle:

Been working a ton lately, come visit me sometime dudes!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
everyone that is in rochester, go to angels house right now, smashfest/cookout at his place.

and if youve ever seen when angels mom gets down in the kitchen, youd know that its an event you CANT miss. Her stuff is SOOOOOOO pringles.

NightroGlycerine

Smash Journeyman
everyone that is in rochester, go to angels house right now, smashfest/cookout at his place.

and if youve ever seen when angels mom gets down in the kitchen, youd know that its an event you CANT miss. Her stuff is SOOOOOOO pringles.
So wish I was in Rochester for this. Although it's prolly Brawl lol

Top Bottom