• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

hubble

Smash Ace
Yo this thread is almost at 100 pages with the max posts per page setting :D

I personally love err body in this region, no idea why you guys get heated over anything ever.

I mean come on, we hang out and play video games all day, lets get real people.

nodrama,nohow

<Love3

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
ask yourself this simple question.

Is Goggles really worth getting this heated over? Or should we just ignore him.?
Ask yourself this simple question.

How about screening the things you say so people don't have to question your intelligence or mental capacity?

hubble

Smash Ace
Ask yourself this simple question.

How about screening the things you say so people don't have to question your intelligence or mental capacity?
"I hope it feels so good to be right. There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there? "

Foy

Smash Champion
Not only is it a video game, but its the thing we love and what we play.

Here is a story about how much i love melee. Short version.

This girl i dated loved me so much, but i told her that melee came before her.

She broke up with me.

Whatever.

Melee is sick.

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
I love you Foy. Lol, I love this region and all of it's trash talk. But everyone does need to take a chill pill every now and again.

RTF

Smash Lord
No Longer Bumping With Content, Smörgåsbords
Yo this thread is almost at 100 pages with the max posts per page setting :D

I personally love err body in this region, no idea why you guys get heated over anything ever.

I mean come on, we hang out and play video games all day, lets get real people.

nodrama,nohow

<Love3

Code:
<3
I miss smash... and it's only been days.

just****ting up the thread a little more. <3<3<3

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
All the hate for MAF is hilarious. I'm pretty sure he'd **** up most of WNY, and I don't even care that he already beat two of the best people here. The kid is actually good.

Also, what is this johning? "we went to Mass and two players that could beat him played like total ****. Let him have his glory until he plays them again." No ****ing johns bro, you lost. Makes you look even worse when you complain like that.

Vicious, get better at the game and stop complaining and raging every time someone says something contradictory. You seem like a pretty cool guy IRL, but you need to learn to chiiiiiiiil bro, seriously.

EDIT: Holy crap you guys post fast. Disregard anything that doesn't apply to Vicious.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: LOL dudes up here is maddddddddddddddddd tight right now!

Kelvin, please come back and pick me up on your way there so we can chill these **** back the f*ck down, ROFL!

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Not only is it a video game, but its the thing we love and what we play.

Here is a story about how much i love melee. Short version.

This girl i dated loved me so much, but i told her that melee came before her.

She broke up with me.

Whatever.

Melee is sick.
Smash won't break up with you. <3

Ever. <333

Foy

Smash Champion
How bout everyone stops *****ing about Maf. Instead give him credit, and beat him next time.

Or lose.

Either or.

Minic

Smash Apprentice
i need some1 to play melee with... or street fighter whichever.
U guys are gonna be around the week after July 4th right? i was thinking or visiting rochester

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Whose maf to lazy to read earlier posts

edit: i read the earlier posts. Guess i wasnt to lazy. Lot of drama going down. Hope everyone can work things out :]

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
I kinda really wanna play MAF again. Apparently he got better since the last time we played (which he probably doesn't remember anyway).

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Yo guys, chill out. I just read thru this and am very surprised at the amount of hate Goggles got just for making a post making fun of Prawn.
I don't know if you guys didn't know, or maybe you just have hate-vision for Goggles, but it's really damaging to talk to anyone like that :(

Also...
1) A lot of people here could beat Mafia, but I have to grudgingly admit he is good
2) SOLAR is amazing in teams, but I would say most of the region could probably inch him out in singles
3) Goggles is actually really good at Melee. I never played Juni, but I think Goggles would win if they played.

ThisKidJuni

Smash Apprentice
Yo guys, chill out. I just read thru this and am very surprised at the amount of hate Goggles got just for making a post making fun of Prawn.
I don't know if you guys didn't know, or maybe you just have hate-vision for Goggles, but it's really damaging to talk to anyone like that :(

Also...
1) A lot of people here could beat Mafia, but I have to grudgingly admit he is good
2) SOLAR is amazing in teams, but I would say most of the region could probably inch him out in singles
3) Goggles is actually really good at Melee. I never played Juni, but I think Goggles would win if they played.
Lol have you even seen me play? I don't think so for playing the for about 3 months I'm better than half the community and if you don't think so just ask Jesse he'll admit to you about that.

Spamus43

Smash Journeyman
So, I'm kinda late to the party, I know, but:

Seriously though, everyone is bad at everything forever. No one could beat Mafia. But Mafia sucks too, so he couldn't beat anyone either. Its kinda paradoxical, but trust me, thats just how bad everybody is. Especially Goggles. But especially Steffon. And ESPECIALLY MDZ (since no one has dragged him into this yet).

Clearly.... Pyro for best in region.

Am I doing it right?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
lmao

Mafia being hated on by you guys is funny.
Half of you WOULD lose to him.
Jesse shouldn't have lost to him, I'll give him that.

Steffon, Mafia would beat you more than not if you played more.

I really don't want you at the apartment. I have a strong personal dislike for you.
That's a ****ing **** thing to say. You don't live here, why the **** should your opinion influence who we have and don't have here?

****. I don't usually get annoyed at people **** talking, but seriously.. shut up.

Acton

Smash Journeyman
Yo so I just watched the new Karate Kid. . . .

Imma be just like him, but with smash. Oh you just broke my leg?! Imma do a back flip and kick you in the face with my one good leg that I was standing on. Yeaaaaah boy.

Imma be da bess there EVER was!

ThisKidJuni

Smash Apprentice
That's a ****ing **** thing to say. You don't live here, why the **** should your opinion influence who we have and don't have here?

****. I don't usually get annoyed at people **** talking, but seriously.. shut up.
Thing is he going to be living at the apt in like August sooooooooooooooo

huMps

Smash Ace
can someone pm me when these smashfests at jesse's apt. are going down. I just wanna get better at this game ,and am willing to mm *****es.

Top Bottom