• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

Foy

Smash Champion
Still going down. thats why we dont really want people over this week/weekend. we havent really been at the apartment at all.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Bluepeachy is really the only other player of note that lives in buffalo. but let us know when youre there again and we can set something up in rochester for you most likely. its only about an hour away so its shouldnt be too hard to meet upp with you.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
and Mafia made him look like a scrub. whats your point? is it that youll money match me?

once again, for anybody that doesnt keep up.

just cause im better than some people and win every once in a while, doesnt mean im good, im still mad bad at melee.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I for once agree with goggles sentiment that he's bad at melee and that most of us are as well. At least comparatively, which is all that matters today. Gimmick chars ftw. take much less skill

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. Since when are you the spokesperson?

2. Why you gotta be all salty and heated all the time. Everyone else learned like a year ago not to take me so seriously...

3. Are you gonna money match me? Or are you afraid? That much is serious.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I mean, he mains my worst matchup, so it should be easy money for him.

you cant trash talk and not put the money where your mouth is...

also, im very chill. just want to play people.

ThisKidJuni

Smash Apprentice
1. Since when are you the spokesperson?

2. Why you gotta be all salty and heated all the time. Everyone else learned like a year ago not to take me so seriously...

3. Are you gonna money match me? Or are you afraid? That much is serious.
1. Since I came back into the picture.

2. Not even close to being salty or heated. Everyone that doesn't take you serious is because they know that you are a joke. Hence "I'm good at TvC" lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

3. I'll MM when you get unbanned from Jesse's place. Never Afraid you a pattern player. Shield grab. WD back S.hop fair. Is that Gannon's Flow chart?

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
So my grandparents live in Buffalo NY and I go there during the winter. I played with Alexis and ArteryClogger last time I went, anyone else want to play next year?
I really don't want you at the apartment. I have a strong personal dislike for you.

didnt he just come up there and **** you guys up?
No, we went to Mass and two players that could beat him played like total ****. Let him have his glory until he plays them again.

he beat two scrubs. anybody else in our region would give him the **** lol. and no i dont think he ever came up here.
When will you ever learn to just shut your mouth and not look ********?

and Mafia made him look like a scrub. whats your point? is it that youll money match me?

once again, for anybody that doesnt keep up.

just cause im better than some people and win every once in a while, doesnt mean im good, im still mad bad at melee.
No one watched the set for him vs Mafia. Jesse has stated that he really didn't give a ****. Hell, we beat him and Solar earlier that day, Solar who by the way, is better than most of our region. Please get your facts straight. Jesse also stated he will money match the kid, and I'm game as well. No one is afraid of a bad peach.

I really don't know where you get off saying Mafia makes him look like a scrub just because he lost. Did Dudu make me look like a scrub just because I lost to him? No. Same ****ing deal you ******.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Its really not necessary to get this up in arms about stuff. everyone knows that jesse, neil, steffon, mana, and probably minh and myself are all better than mafia. as long as we can agree on this, all the other superfluous stuff, who calls who bad and who beats who when, it doesnt matter.

Its just like you said.

No one is afraid of a bad peach.
I really don't know where you get off saying Mafia makes him look like a scrub just because he lost. Did Dudu make me look like a scrub just because I lost to him? No. Same ****ing deal you ******.
If you really dont get it, I only said it because thats the wording that prawn or whoever used to describe the situation. So I just used those same words.

ask yourself this simple question.

Is Goggles really worth getting this heated over? Or should we just ignore him.?

Top Bottom