• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

Spamus43

Smash Journeyman
Yes. But because I dont wanna wait until it figures out what I like, I only use it when I run out of free time on Pandora. As such, I am perpetually disappointed by the quality of its selections.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
The other day, I had the idea of metaknight riding on a garchomp. I was like "DAAAAAAMN" and hit google image search. No dice. Internet, I am dissapoint.

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
The other day, I had the idea of metaknight riding on a garchomp. I was like "DAAAAAAMN" and hit google image search. No dice. Internet, I am dissapoint.
Noooooo, the mighty interwebs has let you down, thusly...it has let me down as well. ;-;

Foy

Smash Champion
Lame. How you gonna play that **** when its at the house. Where you have to come get it.

And beat me in a MM or else i wont give you treasure map to its hid-in' location.

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
lol @ Jesse, Greene Archer isn't my tag. I go by Questor at tournaments, and I've been active in the community for.... 6 years now? I'd love to kick your *** in a marth ditto next time I see you, but I have no idea when that's gonna be. Way to know what's up bro.
I three stocked you twice in tourney? Yes. :p Good luck in that Marth ditto, I've only ever come close to beating Jesse in tournament once.

I'm pretty sure I was chattin' it up with a bunch of WNY players at MM20. I try to encourage decent discussion when I'm not calling Steffon out for being a douchebag online. I know he's cool IRL, but that's no excuse.

And I'm pretty sure I haven't said anything wrong or highly inflammatory. I don' know why you're calling me out, but it's not appreciated.
I'm a douche all day lol. But freals, I'm not that bad if I like you.

Foy

Smash Champion
Ight sorry to announce no smashfest this weekend cause i got other things planned + Sam got back from Missouri and iunno if he wants mad kids over.

huMps

Smash Ace
in bruges is a great movie.
hey CURA hows the melee at your smash-fests? I almost definitly wont be coming due to the 2+ hour drive but maybe I'll be feeling crazy this weekend.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
lol I can't john my way out of that set vs you Vicious. You speak truth. That said, marth dittos are my best matchup, and I stand by what I said.

Also, In Bruge was a freaking awesome movie.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Let it be known Steffon has posted in this thread, seen me in person, and still has yet to elaborate on what I have asked him to only 20-some posts earlier.

NightroGlycerine

Smash Journeyman
It's tuesday, its not like your life plans are ruined because you can't come hang out with us all of a sudden...

:laugh:
I like having plans. Currently my schedule is booked for today, tomorrow, and Saturday, but not Friday. Nothing's ruined, lol.

Also, MDZ, I think the point is moot, but the whole "sorry for making you butthurt" is a bad idea. I guess what Steffon meant is that, this is kind of a false apology. As in "Well, I said something that you took particular offense to, but it's okay, cause you overreacted. In conclusion, I guess I'm sorry, but not really." It kind of rings false.

Top Bottom