• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Hsien-Ko's gong nulls all projectiles except supers.
So then does it have all the same properties as MODOK's barrier?

Nahh, Spider-mans homes, Weskers just randomly bounces around franticly. It's still good for DHCs though. It's really safe but during DHC combos it doesn't do a lot of damage.
Oh ok. I wasn't aware Maximum Spider did that.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Oh, and I STILL haven't gotten my copy in the mail yet. Is anyone else who mail ordered having this problem? Or for that matter did anyone mail order besides me?
I ordered mine from Capcom's site too and still haven't gotten it. Never ordering from their online store again >_>

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Oh, and I STILL haven't gotten my copy in the mail yet. Is anyone else who mail ordered having this problem? Or for that matter did anyone mail order besides me?
Who planned on shipping it? What website did you buy it from? Also are you able to track it? If it is in limbo it is best to contact customer support to find out the problem. I had UPS ship mines and I got the day it came out around 1120. I dunno how but they sent me 2 copies of the game and I know I ordered 1 copy. Got a backup now.

I can't get past level 3 for some of them. X____X

Boy, do I suck.
I got the controls down. It is just memorizing the order than annoys me the most. Especially when I have to crouch to jump or stand. I already got to 7 with almost all the Marvel characters except Doctor Doom and I have the Capcom characters left. I'm just focused on knocking out trophies that will be annoying to get.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Who planned on shipping it? What website did you buy it from? Also are you able to track it? If it is in limbo it is best to contact customer support to find out the problem. I had UPS ship mines and I got the day it came out around 1120. I dunno how but they sent me 2 copies of the game and I know I ordered 1 copy. Got a backup now.
You lucky *******.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Thanks Gates, I'll try applying those ideas/tips.

Now that I'm back from school, I guess I'll start practicing some new teams.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Haha, I know right? Any attack that requires a diagonal direction press makes me rage.
I think part of the problem is I'm not used to my stick, plus (and this could just be me) that since some these moves end on a diagonal towards, It's not working right for me. :-/

But I could just be crazy, which is still true just the same. I dunno.

Lobos

Smash Master
Minato I just realize that I don't have your psn lol

sariku - ***** me pretty hard lol I have much to learn

Sariku

Smash Master
Minato I just realize that I don't have your psn lol

sariku - ***** me pretty hard lol I have much to learn
lol, well, it was kinda laggy, but I'm not sure on who's end that was. Either way, it would have turned out differently offline probably. Either way, those games were great.<3

AcesWild

Smash Apprentice
I've been trying the d-pad, it's a little cumbersome, but I find it easier to do stuff now. But I guess that's just me.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
ODIN: contender for best reaction pic? I think so.

I've got to actually start learning better combos soon. Trish's damage output seems pretty mediocre.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
ODIN: contender for best reaction pic? I think so.

I've got to actually start learning better combos soon. Trish's damage output seems pretty mediocre.
Thank you, madam (I do believe it's madam, yesh?).

I need to learn how/what to combo into myself. I had a wicked combo earlier between Task and Dante's jamsession. :cool: Don't know if I can recreate it though... :urg:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm liking Trish. her Peekaboo should be useful for starting damaging combos with Viper and Hsien-Ko.

You know, I had no idea how easy it is to SJC Viper's Seismos into each other.

By the way, with my teams being She-Hulk/Deadpool w/ Trigger Happy H/ Ammy with Cold Star H and Viper-Fuerte/Trish w/Peekaboo/Hsien-Ko w/Gong, what should I have for assists for Shulk and Mama Viper?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Who planned on shipping it? What website did you buy it from? Also are you able to track it? If it is in limbo it is best to contact customer support to find out the problem.
I ordered it from the Crapcom Store. I've tried tracking it but it hasn't been giving me any information on it. If it doesn't come by Friday I'm definitely calling customer service.

I had UPS ship mines and I got the day it came out around 1120. I dunno how but they sent me 2 copies of the game and I know I ordered 1 copy. Got a backup now.
MUST BE NICE.

I hope you die.

You mean... the 360 DPAD?!?!

inb4 Zero Gamer's "360 pad is the best wtf are you guys talking about also Brawl was better than Melee and I think Hitler was right" post.

what should I have for assists for Shulk and Mama Viper?
Viper should definitely have Burn Kick to set up unblockables. For She-Hulk you can use Torpedo to OTG without spending your ground bounce.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I've settled on Zero/Hsien-Ko/Sentinel while I might try replacing Hsien-Ko with Storm if this team isn't giving me the results I need.
Zero's my only AAA, but I've rarely found the need to pull one out. Plus the AAAs in this game don't seem as useful as MvC2's in a match, IMO.

Hsien-Ko's and Sentinel's assists are so good for getting in a applying pressure.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Zero's my only AAA, but I've rarely found the need to pull one out. Plus the AAAs in this game don't seem as useful as MvC2's in a match, IMO.
Yeah, I've been thinking that anti-air assists aren't that important to have on a team anymore now that Storm and Sent can't fly away anymore. Storm's float has even completely changed.

Oh, and apparently Zero's DP is a lot better as an assist under Sougenmu because if they trade with or hit Zero the shadow will still hit them.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I ordered it from the Crapcom Store. I've tried tracking it but it hasn't been giving me any information on it. If it doesn't come by Friday I'm definitely calling customer service.

MUST BE NICE.

I hope you die.
Should've gone through Amazon. I never order from their store. Heard stories of them taking forever to ship stuff. Get UPS to ship if possible since they are very reliable. Good luck on and lol at the spoilers. XD

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Yeah, I've been thinking that anti-air assists aren't that important to have on a team anymore now that Storm and Sent can't fly away anymore. Storm's float has even completely changed.

Oh, and apparently Zero's DP is a lot better as an assist under Sougenmu because if they trade with or hit Zero the shadow will still hit them.
I knew you were going to post that song. I've been singing Fallen Angel for the last few days.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
That reminds me. The guide says this for Jill's abilities:

Various abilities include masterful unlocking abilities, bomb disposal, hand-to-hand combat, and gun skills learned during American military training.

Octave

Smash Ace
I ordered mine from Capcom's site too and still haven't gotten it. Never ordering from their online store again >_>
Same here. I'm just lucky a friend doesn't have his PS3 at the moment but has his copy of MvC and I get to borrow it.

But seriously, I haven't been getting any updates. Pretty sure it hasn't been in transit from Indiana for 48+ hours or however long I can't be ****ed to check.

Top Bottom