• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Been messing around in training. The best Zero corner combo I can do with my 2 assists and one hyper is 760,000.
I've seen a video that features 900,000 with 2 assists and one hyper, but I kinda like my team the way it is.

I'll probably try making some resets later today.
Hsien-Ko's pendulum assist is pretty nice for Zero once he gets in.

If anyone wants to add me, feel free to. Don't expect much since I play pretty simple online.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I think it's going to be a long time before I'm comfortable in this game. There's just so much to learn and so much to watch out for. Like pipes to the head.

Now to finish up the team. I don't think Deadpool will work out. He has such a strong emphasis on keepaway that it goes against Gigante's plan for going in. I'm thinking Tron.

And I just realized that neither of my teams use villains.
I think you should grab a character that has an assist that will help you be able to run in. Multi-projectiles like Sentinel drones or Doom rocks or Arthur weapons are a good choice. Amaterasu and Chun-Li can pin opponents in place when you are in, which can lead to nasty mixups and pressure. You could also consider following someone's charge assist such as Captain America or even Tron, though sometimes you just jump into the ****.

And, of course, consider Haggar lariat.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
i just did a 1m Corner combo with zero but i dont see myself doing it in a match because its kind of tough.
my team for now is
Zero/Doom/Deadpool
flamesword assist/Hidden Missles/ Katana-rama

Chuee

Smash Hero
Settled on Amaterasu, Sentinel, X-23
Cold star, sentinel force, crescent scythe
focused a lot on Amaterasu, shes really fun :3
This games tough for beginners. I get ***** in MP lol.
EDIT: Oh yeah
gt is Chuee95 if anyone wants to play. None of my friends have this game lol.

Atlus8

Smash Master
My mind is just blown right now! I'm doing one combo for so long until I got it down, then I came up with three different ways to extend that combo! I'm just practicing all Magneto for the moment! I read Felicia is the one of the hardest to link combos, so I'm looking forward getting to her!

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I think you should grab a character that has an assist that will help you be able to run in. Multi-projectiles like Sentinel drones or Doom rocks or Arthur weapons are a good choice. Amaterasu and Chun-Li can pin opponents in place when you are in, which can lead to nasty mixups and pressure. You could also consider following someone's charge assist such as Captain America or even Tron, though sometimes you just jump into the ****.

And, of course, consider Haggar lariat.
I already have Ammy on my She-Hulk team with her Cold Star assist. I think I'll go with Bonne and her Strike assist. X-23's fun, but I'd rather make her an on-point character than a supporting team member.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
So Chris corner combo's are ****. I just realized I could Hold Back H and cancel to Sweep combo mid match today Flame throw best anti air. xD I mean i knew about it but i never pulled it off cause i would just hold it down to get that mofo off of my chris. Im 56-17 on ranked. Ranked 465 on leaderboards. Only going Zero/Chris/Dante.
Y B A

Im really liking my team and how it can change from zero rushdown to Chipping people out

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
I'm a beginner too, but with dedication and intelligence you can get great results.

I started using Felicia's cat friend and she helps a lot with approaching. She shuts down approaches too.

I also noticed the Deadpool's taunt deals damage.lol

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I'll make a psn room tonight or tomorrow night if there's interest. I've got most everyone added on PSN.

Eager to see how good Etwisst and Gates are already.

YEAYIZ

Smash Rookie
Wheres the smashboards equivelent (the competitive community site, or at least the community) for Mvc3? Has it been made yet?

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Do I have you? You look familiar but I'm not sure, X:
I added everyone on the PSN ID list in the OP earlier today. I don't think I skipped u...

If so, I'll add now if u don't mind.

@ Papa Lobos: Oh, u want it? You know I'm not Mario in this right? :awesome:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'll be on MvC3 after dinner. If someone's creating a lobby and wants to play, just send an invite.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
So Chris corner combo's are ****. I just realized I could Hold Back H and cancel to Sweep combo mid match today Flame throw best anti air. xD I mean i knew about it but i never pulled it off cause i would just hold it down to get that mofo off of my chris. Im 56-17 on ranked. Ranked 465 on leaderboards. Only going Zero/Chris/Dante.
Y B A

Im really liking my team and how it can change from zero rushdown to Chipping people out
I like these for chipping...

WHERE YO' CURLY MUSTACHE AT?!

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Making the psn room now. GGs Lobos XD.

Edit: Lemme know if you want in. Otherwise I'm just adding first 8 to show interest I guess.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'm conflicted on what control scheme to use. MvC2 control scheme is better for calling assists, but anime fighting game control scheme is better for combos. :(

I never said she's top-tier, I just said she's incredible.
There is very little difference.

Eager to see how good Etwisst and Gates are already.
I suck. My execution is so bad. Today I realized that going through trial mode. I'm improving a little at it though. And I haven't really been practicing any combos. =/

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Yeah, Minato's kinda scary XD

His Hsien-ko and Sent wrecked me mostest, lol. Really solid team.

Top Bottom