• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
They should have given the Shun Goku Satsu hyper some more animation time. It seems so stupidly rushed imo. In Street Fighter IV, you really got a feel of just how powerful the move was when he pulled it off.

... I can't decide on my team again. Dang it.

Minato

穏やかじゃない

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
That woulda been an awesome anti-air for Akuma if he actually got that move. And it ain't even close to Zero's Rekkoha.

I'm just not liking the triple Shoryuken. XD

Minato

穏やかじゃない
That woulda been an awesome anti-air for Akuma if he actually got that move. And it ain't even close to Zero's Rekkoha.
In MvC3, Rekkoha is really quite similar to KKZ.

Also, looks like LA's getting another Fight Club. I might try to go, even if it's already close to the game's release date.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
In MvC3, Rekkoha is really quite similar to KKZ.

Also, looks like LA's getting another Fight Club. I might try to go, even if it's already close to the game's release date.

Maybe they'd have the newest build with the 4 newest character reveal's we haven't seen as much in action and then you can tell us what you think about all of them. =P

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Yup. I guess they didn't give it to him so Zero could feel special with Rekkoha.
I think when they gave 1/4 of the cast a beam super and 1/4 of the cast a screen-filling super they stopped worrying about each character feeling completely unique.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So in all of the gameplay videos I've seen in the past few months, I've noticed that the one-pixel rage stuff has either been severely toned down or removed entirely.

Awesome. :)

DLO

Smash Journeyman
They should have given the Shun Goku Satsu hyper some more animation time. It seems so stupidly rushed imo. In Street Fighter IV, you really got a feel of just how powerful the move was when he pulled it off.

... I can't decide on my team again. Dang it.
Shun Goku Satsu is "Istant Hell Murder" so this is pretty accurate.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I think I finally know what team I'm gonna try out first: Make it Rain Cats and Dogs.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I cant find a final char for mine. FIRST LEMME SAY I WAS THE FIRST ONE ON SRK TO MENTION VIPER WESKER. K, now i need somebody to make good use of those high and low assists. im thinkin mags or morgs.

Landry

Smash Ace
I was actually thinking Amaterasu/Storm/Dante as my first team.
Dante is dope. Just sayin'. I liked Viewtiful Joe in TvC so I'll probably try to play him too. As for Marvel characters I'm really excited to play Storm and Magneto.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Zero/Ammy/???.

I will be waiting till I get the game and test out everyone before I make up my mind on that last slot, but so far Zero and Ammy are pretty much locked in place (especially seeing as they seem like they would work pretty well together).

cutter

Smash Champion
I'll probably be using both Mags/Wesker/Doom and MODOK/Sent/Dante at first.

I Wanna Take You For a Ride remix is the character select music, just tweeted by lupinko.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
If Sentinel is in, I'm just going to use Santhrax 2.0 - Storm/Sentinel/Dante.

I'm also going to use the money I got winning the lottery to buy the Justice League watchtower because if Sentinel was in MvC3 we'd obviously be living in a fantasy world.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
I don't know if I have set in stone characters because many look interesting and I'd like to try out soo *shrug*

Top Bottom