• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Lupinko is now coming and saying he "might be wrong about the roster" and not have the "final amount"

stick to your initial story, lol

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
what!? i highly recommend it. Its really easy to mod. parts are cheap. so in the end you will probably have something better than the TE stick & most definitely cheaper
Here's the SRK post where I found the info:
Walmart.com: Street Fighter IV w/ Fight Stick Controller Bundle (Xbox 360): Accessories

Walmart.com: Street Fighter IV w/ Fight Stick Controller Bundle (PS3): Accessories

I'm pretty sure those are SE fightsticks even though they say TE. This is a hot deal if you want a fightstick for cheap. The game is just regular sf4 though.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Watching Dante and that chick make me wish I played DVC games. Also, I wish JRPG would stop being a niche so BoF would happen. (We need another VII D:)

Aside from character list, I hope to pre-order this January. The extra 10 dollars is so well spent. Mega hype, though(and it's probably bad for me to say this), Wolverine/Capt. America's outfits have aged bad. They look....so... ._.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
DMC

Mega hype, though(and it's probably bad for me to say this), Wolverine/Capt. America's outfits have aged bad. They look....so... ._.
Every character has 4 alternate costumes. Wolverine will probably have his blue and yellow costume (the one we all know), his orange and black costume (his other classic one), his leather costume (Ultimate Wolverine), and his t-shirt and jeans costume (modern Wolverine). Captain America will probably have his classic costume, a red version of his classic (already confirmed), his Captain Steve Rogers costume (has to do with modern comic continuity), and a fourth one which I'm not sure what it'll be (US Agent? Bucky? idk).

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ I figured, but it still stands that their normal costumes have aged. Wolverine's is okay, but America looks so....corny. Maybe he always did and I just never noticed.

Also, yes DMC. I can't type. :p

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Does PS3 have wifi?
inb4lookitup.

If not I'm screwed when it comes to DLC. Need to have it too because I'm trying to start up some kinda competitive mindset in this one club aside from black ops aaaaaa

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Every character has 4 alternate costumes. Wolverine will probably have his blue and yellow costume (the one we all know), his orange and black costume (his other classic one), his leather costume (Ultimate Wolverine), and his t-shirt and jeans costume (modern Wolverine). Captain America will probably have his classic costume, a red version of his classic (already confirmed), his Captain Steve Rogers costume (has to do with modern comic continuity), and a fourth one which I'm not sure what it'll be (US Agent? Bucky? idk).
Textures change, not the costume. It's like Sakura's Alt 3 in Super 4's where different colours are different patterns. Wolverine's other known colour is like the one he has in X-Factor (I think that's it), but he's not gonna have one where they have to remove the source costume instead of altering it (think Spider-Man, who is easy enough because his skin-tight costumes). I'm confident he will have his Brown & Tan one.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
X-Factor costume is basically like the Ultimate costume iirc. Wolverine is wearing a mask, but it's still black leather.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Is this the costume you mean for Ultimate Wolverine?
http://www.layoutsparks.com/1/128245/ultimate-wolverine-men-marvel.html

The only one I remembered from Ultimate was this
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/3/34/UltimateWolverine.jpg

I think that goes to show how little I actually read Marvel past 7/8th grade :p

For the first one that's doable easily with what they've said they were doing (and sets it up for 4 costumes as long as that one is more navy or black than gray and black like the X-Force one), the second one they'd need to drastically realter the canvas of Wolverine.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Is this the costume you mean for Ultimate Wolverine?
http://www.layoutsparks.com/1/128245/ultimate-wolverine-men-marvel.html

The only one I remembered from Ultimate was this
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/3/34/UltimateWolverine.jpg

I think that goes to show how little I actually read Marvel past 7/8th grade :p

For the first one that's doable easily with what they've said they were doing (and sets it up for 4 costumes as long as that one is more navy or black than gray and black like the X-Force one), the second one they'd need to drastically realter the canvas of Wolverine.
No, I was talking about the second one. The first one is definitely doable though.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Forgot to mention this with last post, but Lupinko from NeoGaf had this to say about Taskmaster, Haggar, and C. Viper

Taskmaster
  • He can shoot arrows straight upwards and fall down later, like Mina of Samurai Shodown
  • Uses his shield for reversals like Gouken
  • Taskmaster is sorta like Seth in that he has variations of other characters' moves as normals such as Spidey's webswing and Captain America's charging star.

Haggar
  • Shares some of Zangief's moves, but only to an extent and he is his own character [I assume this means Lariat and a Pile Driver]
  • HP [C] has him using a lead pipe
  • Super 1 - Punches with one arm over and over again - think Cracker Jack from SF EX
  • Level 3 Super - Final Haggar Buster (his version of Final Atomic Buster) ends with a piledriver which results in different camera angles on the last frame, think when you beat someone with a super in Star Gladiator/Plasma Sword

C. Viper
  • She can do EX moves which take meter, done by using the Exchange Button [E] to do the moves
  • She has a focus attack, which may have potential for assist traps

He said that he was going to give info on Galactus and then said that he said too much and he was done giving tidbits out in case he said too much. The next day he gave the info on Haggar and C. Viper and still dodges Galactus :/ This is to be taken with a grain of salt as this guy is suddenly suspect on what he does and doesn't know, but he seems to be the talk of the town and putting it here is relevant.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
meh. Shes aight. Still dont like her tho.
*continues waiting for strider and leilei*

oh, and mic, he DID say they were DLC in his OP. There is no way in hell he couldve guessed that.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Doesn't BlazBlue have it set up where you can choose to include or not included easy mode users in your search? Hopefuly Marvel does the same thing.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I wouldn't think too much of it. A balance patch seemed more likely to Seth.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, I really didn't think Capcom would make this mistake, but I guess they love money.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
By "working well" do you mean that almost nobody uses those characters and there's constant complaining from the community about having to pay for it, even though it only costs $8?

If so then yeah, it's working so well.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
The difference is that Blazblue was still making their DLC chars even when the game's been out for a while.

Capcom is doing DLC when their characters are already finished, so their only reason is money.

Top Bottom