• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK South and South West Thread (Brawl and Melee)

rustediron

Smash Lord
nice idea,
ours is gonna b sum kinda gay related sig to go along with the theme of 'Dave's gays'
I forgot what we were going to do with all the female/neuter people :S
Namely Sheik, Jiggz and Nana.
Also, who the hell does Daly main?

Tamoo

Smash Master
I forgot what we were going to do with all the female/neuter people :S
Namely Sheik, Jiggz and Nana.
Also, who the hell does Daly main?
hmm, shiek cud b sum kind of ringleader figure with her chain as a whip or sumthing
instead of having nana, we cud just have another popo lol,
no idea what to do with jiggs tho :ohwell:
and Daly has expressed his deep desire to not b a part of dave's gays lol

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Oi! This is the southampton thread people :laugh: move it over to one of the London threads. Except maybe Tamoo cos he's amazing.

Next weekend at my place people. That means you have to travel Duncan HAHA!

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Down throw down tilt off the edge with Marth completely destroys Bill's Falco, but his Doc is still good. I'd say it was getting more even, but I haven't really played against his Doc that much, so I can't really say.

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, your Falco is pretty ****, but it's just so easy to gimp... I almost feel bad when you've pillared me to 70% and all I have to do is grab and press down... You were getting around it though towards the later games though. And yeah, your Doc is still better. Getting closer though!
Also, where are my points for getting M. Gazelle right?!?

Smudge

Smash Lord
Hey guys, just checked Google maps, train times, etc (I was bore in Computing) and discovered that when I got to Uni in Bournemouth i'll be 45 minutes away on the train (and it's cheap :D)

I just thought i'd throw my hat in and hopefully get some information on the scene and everyone in it.

Cheers guys.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
B.bill £10 falco ditto? and £10 doc ditto for that matter :suess:
I have no money but I'd **** you in a falco ditto :)

Things chaning on smashboards :confused:. My name is green, Charles and Craiigg have different names. Worrying.

Btw If we're gonna have a South + Southwest thread then I think it should be this one as it's been up longer :). I'd be happy to update the first post

craiigg

Smash Lord
LOOOOOOOOOL what is this aprils fools banter? **** me in a falco ditto mang?

switch that up then, if i win you gotsta main pichu for the rest of your smash career
if you win, i'll main any char of your choice

you game son? let's test your falco skills.... you got nout :suess:

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
LOOOOOOOOOL what is this aprils fools banter? **** me in a falco ditto mang?

switch that up then, if i win you gotsta main pichu for the rest of your smash career

looooooool. You think you're soo much better than you are it's kinda funny :laugh:. plus you prob think I'm way worse than I know I am. Either way Mr Craiigg I can't mm you cos I have no money unless you want something ****e like a 20p mm.

seriously whats with the Mic576395639 crap??? It's not even funny just kinda weird and annoying as I can't tell straight away who is Aiko, Craiigg or Fuzzyness

craiigg

Smash Lord
lmao, okay ben ask anyone i've played recently.. i dont practice on scrubs..

and did you read my post? that isn't a MM..

and its APRIL FOOLS DAY

man up

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
the mm was an April fools joke-- fail

btw you coming to phantom hits?

Btw- Dacacia my falco rocks your world and will continue to do so cos my falco is a lot better than your marth :laugh:

Aiko

Smash Champion
no the Mic stuff is an april fools joke.

And as awesome the MGS4 face is, its gotta be reduced to 1 :p

Craiigg basically changed the £10 mm to a match where the loser mains pichu forevaaaar XD

I wanna see this go down chinatown!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I have no money but I'd **** you in a falco ditto :)

Things chaning on smashboards :confused:. My name is green, Charles and Craiigg have different names. Worrying.

Btw If we're gonna have a South + Southwest thread then I think it should be this one as it's been up longer :). I'd be happy to update the first post
loool I dont think you would beat him in falco dittos let alone ****.

loool What a cocky offer but the type I like.

looooooool. You think you're soo much better than you are it's kinda funny :laugh:. plus you prob think I'm way worse than I know I am. Either way Mr Craiigg I can't mm you cos I have no money unless you want something ****e like a 20p mm.
I don't think he thinks he is better then he is tbh. I just think he thinks that he can beat you.

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Btw- Dacacia my falco rocks your world and will continue to do so cos my falco is a lot better than your marth :laugh:
Your continuing april fool's day banter amuses me.

And I preferred the green names to the red and lame yellow ones too! Change it back permanently! *shakes fist angrily*

Smudge

Smash Lord
Hey guys, just checked Google maps, train times, etc (I was bore in Computing) and discovered that when I got to Uni in Bournemouth i'll be 45 minutes away on the train (and it's cheap :D)

I just thought i'd throw my hat in and hopefully get some information on the scene and everyone in it.

Cheers guys.

VA

Smash Hero
I'm well close to tavistock but I play melee :(

Do you play melee at all and are you decent at brawl?!

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
I'm from nearby Plymouth, I would like to know where the nearest smashfest is but I'm guessing Southhampton.

Da Man / DM / 3566-4774-2871

Oh I only play Brawl now, Melee is so 2007.

Top Bottom