• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK South and South West Thread (Brawl and Melee)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Gantz - WHADDUP DAWGGGG.
You're still getting better and you're even starting to shine out of shield consistently, proud of you DAWGGG keep it up.
BTW you need to learn how to jump out of Upthrow > Uair quicker because I don't know if you notice but you leave a few frames free nearly all the time after the Upthrow where you could be jumping and you're not, testing ouy the timing when you get the chance. Averagely this doesn't make much of a difference but against a floaty this makes a large difference. Ask Tamoo when I was getting those Uairs lol.
But we both know you need to work on stuff and of course cos your my DAWG i'm gonna be helping you out.
But im gonna smack you SOOOO hard if you even lose to that WASTE Bullet Bill again lol RIGHT IN THE FACE!!!
I ***** you in the CF's sets as well, MONRONE WILL SEE IT SOON!!!!

Tamoo - When it comes to spacing and all that kinda stuff you are pretty good, but you're not that good when you go on the offensive.
I tihnk there still alot which you need to work on and you also need to create more options to rest but you know that already lol.
Our sets were good though, i'm looking forward to seeing them.
Also i'm glad you can see how much I **** at DJ Max Portable 2 now lol :bee:

Ben - I came to your smashfest hoping I could help you calm down when you play smash and I spoke to Jo3 about it, but I give up lol.
You just complain the moment something doesn't work in your favour and you sort of point your anger when I **** you at me like I am doing something wrong when it's clearly how you play.
You need to stop spot dodging the moment you feel pressured, you literally did that 100% of the time without exception and also you need to stop desperately CC and also Jab D-smash and also letting me back on the stage as much as you did.
I would say stop getting mad but I realized something, you're not, and it's gonna be your downfall lol.
I did enjoy playing you though, only cos the matches were **** and I got off some good combos lol :bee:

VA - Our sets were really good, I still feel like when I play you though that i'm in control most of the time and I think that we just both need to step up a lot.
I'm looking forward to GT2 anyway and seeing how you and me do.

Dacacia - I think you have step up quite a bit and have enter the league of the stepperuppers lol.
Will be interesting to see how you do at GT2 and good luck with the Marth and stuff.....ALSO UPLOAD THE VIDEOS lol!!!!!!

VA

Smash Hero
I can understand that feeling, I don't think you necessarily are in control. I think it's just the mindset you have against me. and it works for you. I'm peach all the way from now on though.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Well i'm not playing him SOON as he is gonna be in Maidstone for awhile but you should ask me to come down to yours sometimes cos out of all the smashers beside OOC members I live the closest to you (maybe Bishkin might be closer lol) so I wouldn't mind coming to play you.

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
ok, all the crews are up. there is now also a playlist for the smash fest. Ill put more in here when I can be bothered (sometime tomorrow maybe)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Is that koop as in Koop_88?

And SERIOUSLY when are these matches getting uploaded for the fest.....I think we have all been pretty patient so far and we haven't seen ONE mother match except for the crew battle uploaded so far.

I still want to see Me (as CF) vs Gantz (as fox) cos those sets were funny.....so can we have an idea of when the rest will get uploaded please.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Attention all SWeners!!!!!

I thought I'd bump this up first, to remind everyone that Blinky, LJ and VA (I think) are back in the region and Dacacia, Cheez and PN are back home.

Theres probably going to be a smashfest happening at easter. I talked to LJ and he said that DSD9 may be able to host one. Make sure you post people and say how un/available you are to travel.

L-J

Smash Ace
I'm gonna talk to Dan about the possibility of this happening. It depends on the willingness of one of his mates to have quite a few people over so I don't wanna put things in his mouth, but yeah watch this space SWers.

flamekid

Smash Cadet
hi guys, i'm new to the Smash worlds forums. got linked from an All Is Brawl group page to this thread. So, anything happening as of such? =)

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
hi guys, i'm new to the Smash worlds forums. got linked from an All Is Brawl group page to this thread. So, anything happening as of such? =)
hiiiii. As far as the SW is concerned, there isn't a whole lot of brawl, or at least not that I know of. if you want the nearest brawl events then London would be your best bet and you can check the London threads for that

flamekid

Smash Cadet
such an effort to travel to London.. and i'm also not a melee player due to my inability to learn advanced techniques.. also i live along the south coast of england - near bournemouth, etc.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
such an effort to travel to London.. and i'm also not a melee player due to my inability to learn advanced techniques.. also i live along the south coast of england - near bournemouth, etc.
'such an effort'- unless you're very lucky, playing competitive brawl or melee will be an effort

Top Bottom