• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK South and South West Thread (Brawl and Melee)

VA

Smash Hero
It's kind of a shame, when I come on here now I just see prof, pdot, bullet bill and inertia talking amongst themselves about "who's better and how good prof can be" etc. I just feel pretty embarassed that I was ever part of that. When you are looking at it from the outside perspective you see just how hideous it is.

I can never be bothered to click "post reply" because there is this terrible troll on the site called professor pro who will flame you for days when you post something that has his name in it. I'm struggling to click post here....click click...click.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
It's kind of a shame, when I come on here now I just see prof, pdot, bullet bill and inertia talking amongst themselves about "who's better and how good prof can be" etc. I just feel pretty embarassed that I was ever part of that. When you are looking at it from the outside perspective you see just how hideous it is.

I can never be bothered to click "post reply" because there is this terrible troll on the site called professor pro who will flame you for days when you post something that has his name in it. I'm struggling to click post here....click click...click.
looool I forgot how you get in your suicidal state of mind and start to moan about things, its kinda funny and made me realize how I miss you being a *****....welcome back b1tchy boy.
I dunno why you feel embarassed over people talking about someone on a website called smashboards lol MAN UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE (ASAP) and stop letting things on this website affect you personally. Plus I am pretty sure the dicussion was not about me in this thread so I dunno why you posted it here, it was in the Ranbat thread and it was just there MM talk.

That reminds me baby aren't we meant to have 3 MM's which add up to £15, sorry for winning those, I gave you a chance to win them but you just couldn't pull it out at the end.

lets check, pro is ****e at smash
Danter Banter: Hey I haven't been on here in a while. Why are you saying this about my brother. He is pretty **** at smash though but he beat VA so what does that make him:confused::confused::confused:

I'm pretty sure I've never discussed whether I'm better or how good pro is.
Don't worry, just let VA say what he wants to say, if he doesn't it begins to affect him in his personal life. He only deleted his msn because I beat him in the tournament and he couldn't live with people being on his msn and speaking to him about him losing.
He will go soon....

VA

Smash Hero
yeah we are still meant to have those 3 MM's, don't let my passing comment on how awful these boards are lead you to believe anything. I'm glad Z posted something nice though, it's good to see someone good post for once.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
yeah we are still meant to have those 3 MM's, don't let my passing comment on how awful these boards are lead you to believe anything. I'm glad Z posted something nice though, it's good to see someone good post for once.
Yeah it is good Z posts, there are alot of good posts round here until you come and post then its gets great because I like the gloom and moodiness you bring to the boards which seems to be the type of person you are. I cannot judge you though, but ask Z for help as he has got the banter.
Look at the message under my sig please and realize you will not win the MM.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
^ its not nice its spam should get a warning :)

if i did that i would have got a infaction >.>

VA nothing is happening right now , when it comes to the events thats when the UK threads will start to be on topic.

i think there is nothing wrong with others dicussing on how they are good and such its a competitive community,

the thing is your should really not care so much just for the fact that nothing is going on right now

:S

but you're the only one that seems to have a problem with it , so much you have to post about it

arguing online is super fail.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah VA has a history for his super fail methods on this website. Can't blame him for living up to it. VA is just jealous anyway so let him cry for a while and then we will comfort him when he has finished.

VA

Smash Hero
nice flaming (for what the 1000th time now)?

I don't think it's because nothing is going on...

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ok Mr jealous, should we talk about you to make you feel better?
I'm pretty sure I have flamed you more times then that. But usually it starts from you saying a comment about me for no reason and then I say something and hurt your feelings.

VA

Smash Hero
Blah, anyway, off the topic of being flamed.

I hope some different people post soon :/

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Why is all of this in the Southampton thread though? :confused::confused::confused:

On topic someone tell Dacacia how not to get shine spiked constantly. Or how to 0-death me before it happens.

VA

Smash Hero
Why is all of this in the Southampton thread though? :confused::confused::confused:

On topic someone tell Dacacia how not to get shine spiked constantly. Or how to 0-death me before it happens.
0 death is easy, dthrow fox near the edge and ledge guard him. if he tries to neutral air, jab him, then counter, then wdash onto the ledge and bair > reverse up B. dacacia don't side B near to the ledge and make sure you're watching fox carefully when you're recovering (the moment you put yourself in lag is the moment you get shined). On FD you can chain throw fox > utilt > regrab > uair > uair > fsmash for a nice 0 death. Also on fox on medium %'s uair > utilt > bair > fair > reverse up B.

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
Vanity Angel I have never met you before but you seem like quite the dummy. You have impressed me with your stupidity though I must admit this. Try to be more like PDOT. Also you seem really sad, let me bright up your life sad boy.

Can I come to one of these events please for brawl?

Johnny 'Flying' V

Smash Rookie
Hai guys!! I've just moved to Southampton and was hopin I could smash with some of yous. I play Zelda although my old friends said she is too good.

How often do you play smash?

Also Caesars Palace is the greatest game ever!!!

That video Inertia123 put up is the funniest thing I've ever seen as well. Hes so funny. I woud say he has the banter.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Hi JohnnyV. We tend to play a couple of times a week generally have a session at the weekend. On that note, session? This weekend? Ben suggested my house or his. What do you guys think.

I know Pro should just give it up we all know hes Danter Banter.

I just got up from my nap as well ^^

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
I wonder who that guy who just said he is from Southampton is. Any ideas Inertia123?
I dunno he hasn't even said his name and just said he just moved here. It seems he likes mudkips though which I approve of. Surely you should welcome him into our fledgling community? Especially when hes taken time and effort to find us and post on these boards.

Just out of interest does your house actually have a sign outside saying 'Professor Pro's House' like in Danter's info?

Also stop spamming confused smilies :confused:

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, JohnnyV, where have I heard that before? :confused:

I vote for a Sunday meet-up this weekend. And Inertia's house? Do you have a 60Hz tv yet? I remain voting for my house due to proximity to...me. :bee:

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Who would do such a thing, such an abominable thing......

I knew it was you!!

You ****!

Good LAN games as well. (pies and pudding, peas ad pies....:))

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Julian (so prob JULN) and Tarquin (TARQ) but then you don't know what we're talking about Mr Joe.

Anyway now that I've bumped the thread up I'd like to move on to the very important topic of sig making to make us look more like a proper crew. Heres a logo thing that I've made that some of you have seen.

what I'm thinking is have this to one side and then have a pic of the players main and then they're name under it.

Top Bottom