• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK South and South West Thread (Brawl and Melee)

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Hey Mattsy, cool if you can make it - we have smashfests basically every weekend, but which day varies... If there's a convenient time let us know and we'll try and arrange a meet for then?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Hey, guys, just saw the tournament thread up ^^ I'd also be interested in some meets before then too if anything's happening, keep me posted.
Where about in south london are you lol. Becuase we might be able to meet up sometime and play. I'm from a place near Croydon if you have ever heard of that and its in the Surrey county. You?

Aiko

Smash Champion
ah thats right, i remember. You should try and make it to southampton sometime. How long would it take for you to go mainland and reach there? Do you have to take a boat or is there train access?

Mattsy

Smash Apprentice
There's a ferry about a ten minutes journey from my house, so if after leaving my hosue I'd be on the mainland within the hour.

Whereabouts in Southhampton are you all?

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
There's a ferry about a ten minutes journey from my house, so if after leaving my hosue I'd be on the mainland within the hour.

Dac and Callum live in beavois valley/portswood. Inertia lives in Highfield and I live in Bitterne Park. You'd prob need a bus after you get off and they are quite regular

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Busses up from town quay are pretty good yeah, and I'm sure someone could come and meet you to make sure you know where you're going *nominates Pete* lol

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Where about in south london are you lol. Becuase we might be able to meet up sometime and play. I'm from a place near Croydon if you have ever heard of that and its in the Surrey county. You?
You live near Croydon?? I live in Epsom when I go back home maybe we can get some games going over easter.

Thats not bad tbh if you can get here in about an hour. I'm not sure where the ferry comes in but one of us can come down and meet you anyway.

Busses up from town quay are pretty good yeah, and I'm sure someone could come and meet you to make sure you know where you're going *nominates Pete* lol
Your such a **** lol. How about you go cos your the closest? Also smash this Sunday? I'm not sure if I can attend for the whole time but I'll try.

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
If it's the ferry I'm thinking of it'll be down at town quay. Had fun looking round there a couple of weeks ago when my friend missed his coach to manchester and we looked into alternative methods of getting him home lol.

Anyway, I'm sure any one of us could go, but I can't if it's too early coz, well, I'll still be asleep?

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
So I'm expecting people round tomorrow (today, I guess), right? Shall we say 1 or some such? I may be awake by then... Also, hurray for Ben! And we'll see about GH2 lol

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Ben - bring your camera! And inertia uses him... badly lol Sadly, I fear I've lost to your Ganon before too *sigh* More practice then heh

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
My gannondorf is a work of art. Sadly its a piece of modern art that has, in reality, been drawn by a five year old. So no great really, I know about quite a bit of the stuff I can do, its just the doing it lol. And as The Saints well know I can't shield grab for **** lol.

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Ben, you fool, you left your camera here! I'll give it back on Wednesday if you go to CGSoc, or some other day if you don't. Also Pete left his little crisp things, but I don't suppose they're as important? Anyway, I'll upload the videos some other time, but not the 4-stock, right Ben?

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
You wouldn't want me to make another humiliating 3 stock come-back though. Then you'd just look silly. I wouldn't look bad for losing 3 stocks initially though; not at all.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
The Kung Fu Legitimate Asylum Seeker says:
i'm duncan i'm gay
this is me
i am a raging homo

Just found this message from you. Very interesting.

Also wavedash crouch approach. Need vidjos.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Can I come to Southampton....maybe I don't want to come Southampton...ever think about that?
Help hes mindgaming me through teh intrawebz oh noes. You're welcome to come to Southampton if you want ^^

Yeah its weird. Zelda vs Marth is supposed to be pretty hard. What with marth having his massive sword and you having twiglike legs. Whos knows ehh?

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Upload please.....I wanna see how the hell is Marth 4stocked you lool. Either he is **** or you are a bunch of fail combined in one male.
lol I wish I could claim that I'm just ****, but I think that might be a bit unfair. Oh, what the hell, I'll claim I'm **** anyway lol If only it were true :p

J03

Smash Master
looks like it says fal to me

FAL.

One of the best military main battle rifles ever to serve in combat. Fusil Automatico Leger. Often refered to as "the right arm of freedom".

your computer thinks your the right arm of freedom. tbh thats a pretty bold compliment let alone a hell of a bold statement. tbh i have no idea why your computer would make such a bold comment, any ideas?

Aiko

Smash Champion
could it be that computers are now so intelligent that they actually come pre-installed with banter now?!

Top Bottom