• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSD Winter Smash II - January 12th & 13th, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
DONT GIVE MANGO THE MICROPHONE, whatever you do.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
no, not necessary it's just to get a head count for UCSD. All registration will be done at the door. Feel free in pre register if you feel like it i guess... won't really do anything haha

Vitin

Smash Cadet
mmm finally ill be able to play agaisnt someone its been a while since i been in a tourney but this will be interesting

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
You are right Edrees, we were off with our math. We also have to drive around to pick everyone up but we can actually charge 10$ a person (Note thats a total of 4 people paying, not 5 which is the driver).

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Hmmmm Big venue I c

Still

Ima get this done before 5 o clock

gonna bust a neal..

OMG LETS DO CREWS!!!!

festizzio

Smash Champion
Hmm yeah $15 is kind of a lot to charge for gas, sometimes I have to remember that I live 30 minutes to an hour away from the closest person I have to pick up, whose houses are 10-15 minutes away from the freeway and live all over the place. My bad. =\ Not trying to be a douche or anything, but san diego is a 2 and a half hour drive for me, up to 3 - 3.5 hours with traffic and having to pick people up. I get average gas mileage of 15 mpg, which isn't that great, I asked $8 to drive people to places like Best of '07, which is 1.5 hours away, so what is wrong with $15 per person for a 2.5 hour drive?

hitori

Smash Journeyman
so...at least 4 guys from Reno are hoping to head down (10-ish hour drive). Would anyone care to offer housing? we can promise lots of enthusiastic smash + some free pizza... o.o

Nasanieru

Smash Journeyman
Nice! Finally I find a tourney in the SoCal region!! Now, how to get there. . .hmmm

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Nice! Finally I find a tourney in the SoCal region!! Now, how to get there. . .hmmm
HAHAHAHAHA

Oh, this is funny. You do realize that there's a tourney in Socal posted in these forums like, at least once a week, right?

Nasanieru

Smash Journeyman
HAHAHAHAHA

Oh, this is funny. You do realize that there's a tourney in Socal posted in these forums like, at least once a week, right?
Ahhhh haaaaa laugh it up. . .I didn't even realize that this section of Smashboards existed until yesterday (quote this for more lulz). Thanks for the info though ^ ~

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
every tournament participant gets a free bottle of bawls. We have a supply of 1700 so there'll likely be seconds. word.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Zephyr, are you still teaming with Jesse? I have someone half decent to team with you if you don't have a partner yet. I think you guys would do well. Forward this to aim if you can, its getting spammy in here.

Anyone know if Vietgamer or Tony will make it to this?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Pat since i am hosting i should get like 5 because people are gonna be pissing me off

and i will be singing on the mike

no one can stop me

ill sing ........ SexyBack ^____________^

hitori

Smash Journeyman
free bawls! ^_^ I'll make sure to bring down some caffeine anyways, since one bawls is never enuf. lol

any word on the housing situation yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom