• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSD Winter Smash II - January 12th & 13th, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yeah Pat, Luigi, Fabian and I have housing, so you don't have to worry about us.

KO-M

Smash Cadet
Ill bring A cube if needed. Note: Is there anymore TVs needed or should i just bring one just in case???

_xD

Smash Rookie
someone give us a place to stayyyyyy. gamecube and weed guaranteed.

festizzio

Smash Champion
am i getting a ride for $10 with you
Yeah I believe so. I'm not sure if there's a waiting list or anything, but so far the people that have asked me for rides (in chronological order) are: ResidentWaffle, Larry, You, Kira, and his buddy. I believe that's everyone.

Edit: Ok so if Larry decides to go (which he definitely should), I can't drive kira's friend because I can only fit four people besides myself.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
_xD has 3 people listed in his party (including himself.) It'd be awesome if you could put um some housing man.

REMINDER: 16 TVs are going to be used for tournament play. If you guys wanna have friendlies during the tournament, bring more TVs and cubes.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
We'll do regional crews if time permits. Shouldn't be too much of a problem with 2 days though, especially with Mango at the mic

_xD

Smash Rookie
theres actually 2 people in my party. the third dude is a flake. but if you can house us thatd be tight.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Random nub smashers crew? Who wants to be on it? Don't underestimate the power of random crews! Believe it or not, last time 8-bit + Kira did better than Edrees, Bone, Azn Lep, St Pat, and Rickety! And at UCLA 4 a random crew was 2 (?) stocks away from beating Superfriends when they had Omar!

EDIT: Festizzio you're taking me right? It might just be me who needs a ride, not any of my other friends. I'll let you know ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom