• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSD Winter Smash II - January 12th & 13th, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

araknophobik

Smash Master
ay kira if knives doesn't come then you're crewing with us in SB/riverside aight?

and i never thought i'd say this
but haze...
i need a team partner
but iono man you talk too much **** lol

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow Fabian, you *****.

Who wants to team?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
LOL, Kira knows my secret weapon just by reading my xanga.

Don't say anything :(

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You never know what my Jiggs is going to do in teams, bad or good.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Random nub smashers crew? Who wants to be on it? Don't underestimate the power of random crews! Believe it or not, last time 8-bit + Kira did better than Edrees, Bone, Azn Lep, St Pat, and Rickety!
Single elimination is pretty sweet isn't it ;)

seigehyland

Smash Ace
Pat, I'm full for housing since DSF is bringing Claire, so it's Edrees, DSF and Nezumi.

ALSO: I'm taking any and all MMs against Peaches. =P

Wsup St Pat. lemme get a MM with your gannon with my link bro. BRING IT ON!!!!!

*whispers* only $1 tho...i only gamble with the washingtons....you aint taking my lincolns or jacksons

side note: anyone wanna try and squeeze in some smash before saturday who lives in the area? hit me up please

anto

Smash Apprentice
side note: anyone wanna try and squeeze in some smash before saturday who lives in the area? hit me up please
where do you live in sd? were you at that smashfest at eastlake one time? i think i remember you. but yea i'm down to play before saturday just let me know whats up

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
theres actually 2 people in my party. the third dude is a flake. but if you can house us thatd be tight.
IF you guys can handle sleeping on (incredibly comfortable) chairs or have sleeping bags I think I can convince my dad to allow 2 people for the night. I give a more definite answer tomorrow when I ask.

Inkslinger

Smash Ace
very funny mike.....

anyways, festizzio, I would like to ride with you for 10 bucks >_>. I will make things convenient by going to mike's house so you can pick me up from there. I know there's like a waiting list, but if there's space I will really want to go.

edit: why does kira need a ride, he drives >_<.

_xD

Smash Rookie
IF you guys can handle sleeping on (incredibly comfortable) chairs or have sleeping bags I think I can convince my dad to allow 2 people for the night. I give a more definite answer tomorrow when I ask.
if you can thatd be great, please IM me at: xX xs are bad Xx

seigehyland

Smash Ace
where do you live in sd? were you at that smashfest at eastlake one time? i think i remember you. but yea i'm down to play before saturday just let me know whats up
hey wsup Anto. yah i was there in eastlake at Brians house. we should do that again this friday. my condo is incredibly small tho. we just gotta see if someone is down to host it. worse comes to worst, i can just cram some folks in my condo.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
looks like reno is going to be getting a hotel room. you can take us off the housing list. =P thanks for trying tho!

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
Me Danimals needs housing azn lep wondering if theres room for one more since your practically housing round table im not big lol

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
arent i the popular one? soon to be the broke popular one with all these MM. $2 is a little steep...$1 is all my mommy lets me spend....$1 and we will call it a mm
Your not popular its just Mike Haze assumes that you are a noob maybe you are don't know.
and it finds it a easy way to make a quick buck$

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
Well, my dad just invited one of his friends over to spend the night, so that takes up one of the chairs, and I have one sleeping bag unless you guys have your own. it'll make things harder, but I'll see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom