• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSD Winter Smash II - January 12th & 13th, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
hey gimpy are you driving down there alone or how you rolling?
you wanna carpool with luigi ryan and I?
He's driving Mango, Lucky, and Danny down there, I just talked to him a while ago.

Awex

Smash Lord
I'm game, Zhu.

I look forward to getting owned by/meeting everyone this weekend. :D (I'll be the guy with Jigglypuff plushie.)

Rickety

Peace and Love
Zhu! You're so good! Can I $1 money match you, but as more of a brief "teach me how to beat Falco with Sheik" session? :] I got some advice from Kira and Evilnemesis, but it still seems so hard! :(

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
rickety, teach me how to play fox, i'll teach you how to play falco. falco's one of my favorite matchups. <3 luigi training.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Zhu! You're so good! Can I $1 money match you, but as more of a brief "teach me how to beat Falco with Sheik" session? :] I got some advice from Kira and Evilnemesis, but it still seems so hard! :(
wtfk Falco's easy to beat with Sheik >_>

Just don't make them pick Fox.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Respond, respond.

yeah it's REALLY hard.
<333 Silly.

wtfk Falco's easy to beat with Sheik >_>

Just don't make them pick Fox.
Believe it or not, I actually prefer Fox over Falco as Sheik. I don't know why, Falco just seems so hard :( (Yes Mr. HAZE, <333333) ;)

Dashdance camp > Me
Kira, train me at the Ballroom!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/newsArt.cfm?artid=15073

this is a report saying that theres possibly ANOTHER delay in the release date for brawl. 3/12/08 - 3/31/08...

everyones gunna be pi$$ed.

well..more melee biweeklies i suppose.
Yay! I hope Brawl gets delayed until after the 20th of May :]
I don't want it to come while I'm in school :-P

festizzio

Smash Champion
Thanks again DreamHack, that's really cool of you. :)

I would just like to say before I leave: Gimpyfish, Gimpyfish, Gimpy gimpy gimpy, fish fish fish. *cough*Gimpyfish*cough*

seigehyland

Smash Ace
I don't mind the brawl delay if it's true, , I still have to beat FF12 revenant wings.
haha..i still have ff7 to beat...and ff8 and ff X-2..and ff12....i dont think i'll have enough time...i bought all of those games on amazon thinking id beat them all simultaneously...but im reatarded too.

brawl really has to live up to its hype now, especially with all these delays. it better come with 5000 free wii points or something.

ALSO: Gimpyfish

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I don't mind the brawl delay if it's true, , I still have to beat FF12 revenant wings.
My parents didn't realize that the DS game is a sequel, and they got it for me for Christmas although I've never played the actual game :(

GIMPYFISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSIXTYTWO

ycz12

Smash Ace
I can come for singles but not doubles, so put me down for half of a cube. =|

GFaqs represent.

Edit: I can bring a laptop + Dazzle, but I probably won't be there for the brackets, so don't count on it. Or sandbag against me in pools so I have to come on Sunday.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Screw it, I'll bring a TV to this.

The fact that people are actually bringing cubes to this makes me happy. XD

Miharu

Smash Hero
I can come for singles but not doubles, so put me down for half of a cube. =|

GFaqs represent.

Edit: I can bring a laptop + Dazzle, but I probably won't be there for the brackets, so don't count on it. Or sandbag against me in pools so I have to come on Sunday.
I troll gfaqs D:

Who else wants to MM :D

Anywhere from $1-5 is fine.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Are pools best of 3 or only two matches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom