• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSD Winter Smash II - January 12th & 13th, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

_xD

Smash Rookie
anyone in the la area wanna hook up a ride to my teammate and i?

seigehyland

Smash Ace
ok...tomorrow i am picking 2 folks up from the trolley station in mission valley @ 9:30am tomorrow. if anyone else is gunna be at the misison valley trolley station just lemme know. i have 2 more seats.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
hahaha...by the look of your post count i think you should take a break from posting too. youre post counter is gunna roll back over to zero soon
You should probably learn about the edit button before you post too ;)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
is any UCI ppl going to this? i wouldn't mind if someine could give me a ride. pm me plz if u can.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
c0rNb33f said:
i wouldn't mind if someine could give me a ride
WTF LOL that's gotta be the best way to ask for a favor, ever. Imagine the uses... For instance you don't have enough cash to pay for entry fee, "I wouldn't mind if somebody gave me $10.00 for entry. It'd be troublesome to someone as awesome as me, but I wouldn't mind. *gets cash* You're welcome, lucky I'm a nice guy to have accepted $10.00."

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
no, most people that do that will likely be turned away because it's a hassle to rebalance pools, re distribute the pot, and add more people in when you want to get a tournament running. Not to mention we might start before 6. Exceptions will be made if there's no possible way that you can make it until 6, but if 20 or 30 people pull that card, they'll probably be denied. I don't want anything to be delayed for longer than necessary.

You could enter just singles if you still arrive at 12:00 for registration, but in that case you might as well do doubles because you'd just be waiting for 6 hours.

ycz12

Smash Ace
Ok, but can I go there at 1, register for singles only, leave, and come back at 6 (or ~5:30, or whenever)? I'm gonna be in that area around that time anyway.

The Game II

Smash Champion
The bracket for the team tournament can be found right here.

The singles tournament will take place later today. It will be divisional play into brackets, and those have not been revealed yet.

--GCII

The Game II

Smash Champion
GIMPYFISH COMBOOOOOOOO!!!!!

glenn loves the gimpyfish combo.
Gimpy just won forza motorsports for the xbox 360 and its for sale lulz

also, st patrick and gimpyfish are the best team ever
3 hits 80% ftw.

The Game II

Smash Champion
I love people that hack into my account when I'm not here.

An updated bracket has been posted because several teams were added late or changed names.

--GCII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom