• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSD Winter Smash II - January 12th & 13th, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayChuDat

Smash Apprentice
Chain grabbing in friendlies is for lame-*** ****ers.

same goes for lame *** campers like some ***** *** fox i was playing against.

anyways. great tournament. Thanks a ton to Azn Lep, Mango, and Rick.

Danny, you are the man. go to pound 3 and **** that ****.

good **** socal.

good **** norcal.

LuCKy

Smash Master
wow.................. i did like the biggest shout out list ever and it didnt go though wooooooooooooow

here i go again i guess....

snap-dude your GW is freakin like....the sexiest thing i have ever seen...no lie i hope we get to play more friendlys next time

phil-omg ****ing hilarious cant wait to see you again should play next time though lol

zoap-haha i dont think i know anyone who talks **** funnier then you haha but it sucks we had to play like first round in bracket

zhu-i hope we can play more next time i see you since whenever we play it dosnt feel like either of us is playing at our best:/ oh well maybe next time but great job on getting 3rd

zelgadis-thank you for the 2 best combo videos ever,and for basicly giving birth to my fox lol but i never get to play you at all lol hopefully next time

rosalina-omg best combos ever lol you were so crazy in pools:) my peach hero and one of the nicest people i know
also i want to apologize for mike's screaming:( im very sorry ill make sure it dosnt happen again...

bone-we almost never play anymore lol hopefully next time

azn_lep-thank you very much for the housing and the bed thingie you gave me n mango ***** lol:)

st. p-aka freakinBEAST i <3 u keep on ****** everyone!

rickety-i didnt see you too much this tourney but <333 :]

boss-i didnt see you too much either lol we shouuld play halo though:)

pnoy-good matches in tourney man your pretty good keep it up hope we can play halo

claire-great talking to you,your still one of the coolest peeps i know:) lets play halo though lol

alex-play me in halo..........lol good matches though ill get you next time

blitz-15 for gears........dont be gay lol

hugo-play me in tournement

jtb-thank you very much for finding and returning my phone:)

fabian-your shiek is geting pretty good we should play more

GimpyFish-thank your for the ride even though you got gas and food money out of me and mango lol but just dont drink my sprite haha ill be back for itt one day

festizzio-thank you for gettin me and mango home i owe you:)

waffle-play me in pokemon son

mango-i hate you

lil fuki-you rock

lil ken-you ****

lil bomb soilder?-you **** 2 lol

ummm i think thats all dont know if i missed anyone lol sorry if i did

Awex

Smash Lord
haha..that kid is crazy. we haveto help him make a combo video that makes "shined blind" look like a n00b video. it'll be called "fumi twice, shame on you"....he'll be a 10 yr old smash celebrity.
For the record, Santi is actually 13. Just kinda short. ;p

$BONE$

Smash Ace
hmm.

hydrokirby, dred, wayland, ZOAP<3, zhu, ZELGADIS - Z z Z! all of you guys are down as hell. nice to actually get to know you guys a little bit more. sorry if i left some norcal people out.

snap - pound 3 pound 3 pound 3 pound 3 = me+you+me+you+me+you.

edrees - enter singles next time.

rickety - hi. you're cool.

saint patrick - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, you!!!!!! you know i love you patrick. =)

mike haze - >=)

pnoy - hahahaha. thanks for proving that san diego is underrated.

lucky - WHY ARE YOU SO TALENTED? LOL.

kira - you think in depth like i do because of how quickly you connected my interpretations with things. people wouldn't understand those connections unless they were naturally intuitive. you might have a gift and not realize it. variables of 11/22 are masters numbers in numerology. look it up just don't scare yourself or am i scaring you? ;D

seige - hey!! whats up! lol. i finally know who you are.

koyru? (peach) - hey! keep it up. you're on the right track, just practice with more people and try not to get stuck on a match up. you have a lot of flash, kind of like how i was when i first played, try focusing on effectiveness. ^^ gj with the mm. :D congrats.

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
Uh...time for my shoutouts.

MCP: Thanks a lot for teaming with me. We got a lot farther than I thought we'd go. We will definitely team up more often in the future!

Ernie Rays Jr. (LHG + Pnoy): Daaaaaaaaaaaamn. That's all I have to say.

Pnoy: Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. That's all I have to say. You and St. Patrick make ganon look too good.

Fabian: Where were your cheerleaders with matching sweatshirts second day? LOL!

Anto: Good seeing you as always. Thanks for letting me team with MCP.

Mango: Coolest name award to me? Thanks...don't expect to get an award from me, though. You've got too many already lol

Azn_lep: Nice job running the tourney. No easy task, man. Thanks for making it happen.

Rest of SD: Sorry for not helping much in "defending our turf" (for singles at least).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom