• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSD Winter Smash II - January 12th & 13th, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
GIMPYFISH. I WILL TEAM WITH YOU

I'm in Utah right now, so that's why I haven't stolen my neighbor's internet yet to post this. Bowser + Ganon will be TOO GOOD

EDIT: Pat, put Evilnemesis in my housing pool. I'll take Edrees, Alex, and Luigi for the night.

I can handle them all ^_~

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Well, Bone, I can tell you that if your friend needs a teammate, I'm there for him. I can also tell you that I'm pretty sure that Vietgamer won't make it to this. But if he decides to ditch volunteering for band and he comes, I'm teaming with him. I doubt he will, though.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
LuCKy - bawls are delicious energy drinks, think redbull or monster except it tastes good too. On top of that it's free, and with 1700 bottles we'll probably get 2 to 4 a piece. (Since there are other games going on too.)

Pat/Luigi/Fabian - I already squared away Luigi and Fabian with some UCSD smashers. I figured they'd be riding down together and I didn't wanna put 4 at your place Pat.

EDIT - Housing pools are on the first page. POST IF YOU NEED HOUSING!

Zoap

Smash Master
So ima ask my parents but its either here or washington, Socal is looking to the more probable of the two. So I'll need housing for 7-9 people plz. All in the same place if possible. I have DBR cmon guys :)

Worse case scenario we get a motel : /

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm riding with Fabian too, but I think the three of us already got housing from a friend of us.

Not sure though =\

LuCKy

Smash Master
pat danimals still needs housing if possible it would be nice to have him with us if not i understand

and free energy drinks? lol cool

also i can bring my wii

hitori

Smash Journeyman
repost:
some kids from reno will need housing, 3-5 people max. any help is appreciated! ^_^

edit: sorry, didn't see we had been moved to the first page.
3-5 people, we'll have transportation, and if we get split up that's ok, but of course we'd prefer to stay together. thanks again!

Rickety

Peace and Love
Hello, Smashboards! Even though it's only been four days, it feels like a much longer time than that since I last posted :-P

Anyway, Pat, I just got your message from last night, and I'll try to get an answer for you by this afternoon. I might be going to Las Vegas with my family this weekend (Beatles LOVE! <3), I tried telling my mom about the Ballroom, but she pointed that she's let me go every other tournament before, so I could sacrifice one for the family. I can't really argue with that, but I hope I can still go and that Vegas gets postponed.

Anywho, I'll hopefully have an answer for you this afternoon.

If I am able to house people, I think I can house 3-5 people; but I want the cute smashers. <3

<3
rick(ety)

_xD

Smash Rookie
Ricketyyyyy my 2 friends and i need a placeeee. Were the dudes from la who showed up to that one biweekly. PM me or IM me with a response if we can be housed please.

festizzio

Smash Champion
LOL, how the hell did you come up with that date?
I don't know! >_< I remember reading somewhere that someone had made a date for the 29th but that was a tuesday or something so they changed it to the 26th...I asked for the 26-27 off from work already too. >_<

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Hey SD you probably realized that there a lot of people who still need housing.

POST IF YOU CAN HOUSE!

HugS are you coming alone? (Housing question)

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Well I know that St. Patrick still has a spot open. The other option would be to stay with a UCSD smasher on campus. Some people are just more wanted than others (DBR, HugS, Ken, Isai) People who have fanboys. The good think about campus housing is if a UCSD smasher gets to house the person they want, they're likely to house 1 or 2 more people as well.

Last option is the motel route, get together with some other smashers and split a room between 10 or so. It's only for one night and shouldn't be that expensive. It also makes my life easier.

PS BRING CUBES AND/OR WIIS

We're still outnumbering TVs to cubes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom