• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSD Winter Smash II - January 12th & 13th, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
I'm actually gonna try and find out pretty soon...I'll let you know.

EDIT: Alright, the question is in the works. My parents will let me know soon enough. When I know, you'll know.

joeylol

Smash Cadet
yea im probobly coming for this:)

omg im on the housing list....i think lol if i am sweet!

ill bring my wii and ill just buy a new smash since our 4 smashes dont work too good lol

edit-dont know if mango is coming so i might need a partner but ill be sure to ask him later

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Hey, I'll be back in Pomona during this time which means I won't have my car so I'll need a ride to this. You'll get gas money, etc. etc. Just PM me to let me know.

LuCKy

Smash Master
omg im back!!!!

yea im probobly coming for this:)

omg im on the housing list....i think lol if i am sweet!

ill bring my wii and ill just buy a new smash since our 4 smashes dont work too good lol

edit-dont know if mango is coming so i might need a partner but ill be sure to ask him later
who's this gangsta?:lick:

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lucky's baaaaaaaaaack

i am now tremendously less likely to be able to attend this. am i ever going to get to play sd? by the time i do i'll be so bad that my ****talk will have meant nothing =/

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hey, I need a teammate. Boss, you want to do double Jiggs? :)

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
I'd be happy to house DSF, Edrees, and 1 more if they want. =P Luigi wanna come down here and give me some Falco practice? Haha.

EDIT: Whoops, sorry for the 2 consecutive posts. Forgot I'd just done that last one x_x

romeo619

Smash Ace
lucky's baaaaaaaaaack

i am now tremendously less likely to be able to attend this. am i ever going to get to play sd? by the time i do i'll be so bad that my ****talk will have meant nothing =/
jons r bad.

if the chargers have a playoff game i probably wont go, if they don't, i might go depending on how depressed i am

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
The chargers will have a playoff game, no questions there. I'm pretty sure we're going to set aside a TV for the game. On top of that there's round table right outside which has a sports bar type thing going on anyways.

Luigi, we should team for this.

POST IF YOU NEED HOUSING PLEASE!!! It'd be a real bummer if competition from outside SD had to drive back and forth

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
lol Gimpy you got housing before you even knew this thread existed, check the first page haha. You're with me (I'm amazing) and Mango's there too. Both criteria met

emerican

Smash Ace
Ok so heres the deal with pdale...

im not sure if all of us can make it out for a 2 day tournament, but if we do, it will most likely be me, ROFL, and possibly creepy fingers, and aesis.

For me n ROFL to both get the days off work we need, we need to request off by this wednesday (1/2/08). so if anyone can let us know if u can provide housing, it would definatly help our decision to make it out there. the sooner you let us know, the better.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Ok so heres the deal with pdale...

im not sure if all of us can make it out for a 2 day tournament, but if we do, it will most likely be me, ROFL, and possibly creepy fingers, and aesis.

For me n ROFL to both get the days off work we need, we need to request off by this wednesday (1/2/08). so if anyone can let us know if u can provide housing, it would definatly help our decision to make it out there. the sooner you let us know, the better.
I'll house you all, no problem.
Pat, you can put me down for housing if you cant find these guys any.
I have space.

+
Emerican
Rofl
Creepy
Aesis

araknophobik

Smash Master
i already got houseing, but will most likely show up just for singles sunday
but if i manage to show up for doubles on saturday, anyone interested on teaming?
just be prepared to placed low in teams but top 5 in singles

$BONE$

Smash Ace
boneee can you include a possible petoo noob? geez brett ask a guy! lol
again a possible pettoooooo
I'll take anyone from Palmdale. Of course, I'll include you.

--

Oh, Patrick.
I cant believe you thought you were holding me back in teams.
Quite the fan club you have.
I'm kind of jealous.
:lick:

Rickety

Peace and Love
Wow, Sticky status :]

Happy New Year San Diego!

I'll find out if I can still house people or not, it depends on if I still will have family staying with me.

<3 :]

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Can't someone house me? I posted my request before most of these people :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom