• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

-Spike-

Smash Ace
wow...I'm off wendnsday.
Wow sounds like a plan so far lol. Anyone free around 2:30 Pm today for a small practice session with me? (that lives near ucf)

My class ends at 2:30 and I gotta head back home around 5:00ish, so it would be awesome to practice some.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
well i work wednesday, but i get out at 1pm. so yea any smashfest? i really wanna get some practice in and hopefully gallax and i can try practicing in teams.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
If any fest (on Wednesday) is fairly early (3ish), I'll prob show for about an hour or so... have to do research beforehand, but after that, for just a little bit, I don't have anything.

Gindler missed out on me a couple days ago by cancelling a fest. Looking forward to playing you gents sometime soon, though... I was pretty messed up in the head last time.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
If any fest is fairly early (3ish), I'll prob show for about an hour or so... have to do research beforehand, but after that, for just a little bit, I don't have anything.

Gindler missed out on me a couple days ago by cancelling a fest. Looking forward to playing you gents sometime soon, though... I was pretty messed up in the head last time.
hey man, if we happen to meet up, can i get a rematch?

Gindler

Smash Champion
well i work wednesday, but i get out at 1pm. so yea any smashfest? i really wanna get some practice in and hopefully gallax and i can try practicing in teams.
I could always use some teams practice too. since it's like 2.3 times funner than singles

If any fest (on Wednesday) is fairly early (3ish), I'll prob show for about an hour or so... have to do research beforehand, but after that, for just a little bit, I don't have anything.

Darn, yeah I had something to do the next morning 131 miles away. hopefully next time :)

cool, looking forward to it.

i am so gonna retro combo you the next time i see you, mata.
Mata Combo > Retro combo. 60 damage with 2 attacks is just nonsense.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
so....lol People REALLY close to me main three of the supposed "omg impossible" matchups for Fox?

lol bring it.

Actually, I do want to play all of you (X-factor, galax, <3)

Gindler

Smash Champion
Well Wario still isn't broken.....although his new placement may make it seem that way :psycho:

Now Yoshi has NOTHING broken about him (yay)

PS: Kirby cup
Oh that garbonzo

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
PT kills fox :( you dont want to play him :( i understand.....
Lol PT vs Fox isn't harsh in either direction, so it's plain fun.

If I won't run into rock smash all the time, I'll be ok... Squirtle's never scared me for whatever reason... and Ivy...well, I'm Fox...

But yeah, I want to play that.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
oh snap... sheik verus anyone is purty fun... although I'm considering dropping sheik... I've been thinking wolf is just all around better. Also... D3 intrigues me.
/shrug

Um... if you wanna play today (anyone except X-factor) give me a call anytime. first come first serve I don't want a bunch of people over sorry. :(

Mata no one (except Retro) is afraid of PT, lol.

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
oh snap... sheik verus anyone is purty fun... although I'm considering dropping sheik... I've been thinking wolf is just all around better. Also... D3 intrigues me.
/shrug

Um... if you wanna play today (anyone except X-factor) give me a call anytime. first come first serve I don't want a bunch of people over sorry. :(

Mata no one (except Retro) is afraid of PT, lol.
Couldn't play even if I wanted, it's the final month. Sorry guys, I'll be dropping brawl for the nest 2-3 months, I have a future to build, and skills to gain (no mores IC to give out hugs, wait for it ...... *Crowd Applause*). Thanks for being considerate about the eletric bill.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Wooo~ NO MORE ICs!!!!!

Nah I'm joking. (well not really I hate ICs) But I'll miss your smash presence, but not the ICs. gotta make that clear.

zyzzx

Smash Cadet
I want to go to the next smashfest... got bananas to throw at people!!!

oh and beastly peanuts....

I get out at around 5 james, might stop over for a bit...

and tom: you're sleeping on a bench behind me.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122

mind givivng me some diddy training? i wanna try and pick him up as a secondary. and weren't you maining zss now? or is she a secondary for you?

zyzzx

Smash Cadet
mind givivng me some diddy training? i wanna try and pick him up as a secondary. and weren't you maining zss now? or is she a secondary for you?
suuure... and zss is more a secondary, along with ness, who i pretty much only play in doubles. zero suit is awesome tho, really fun to play.

dedede is fun too :o I might play him some more, get a top tier character in the mix.

:)

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
suuure... and zss is more a secondary, along with ness, who i pretty much only play in doubles. zero suit is awesome tho, really fun to play.

dedede is fun too :o I might play him some more, get a top tier character in the mix.

great, now everyone will want to pick up a gay character... :urg:

anyway thanx, i really wanna pick up diddy as my secondary, and ness as my 3rd. i just wish i could get the hang of that glide tossing...

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman

Been at the school all night...

Last time I checked Diddy was in S-Tier.....

above D3 ....

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
I can try to finish some homework, i get out at 5 too so maybe i'll play some.

its okay everyone is scared of PT... well not really but yeah you have a "legit" fox fenrir

only bad thing against fox vs squritle is.. squritle is lighter so a upsmash will kill but squirlte is more mobile in the air plus can uptilt him and is really a close fight.

ivy has is ways around him and can rack damage fast...just have to stay in the middle of the stage and its pretty even to me.

and yeah charizard just owns...

zyzzx

Smash Cadet
yeah retro, glide tossing isn't bad at all once you get the hang of it, I don't think about it anymore at all, just whether to actually glide toss or not

and tom... thats what the dots and smiley was for :)

Top Bottom