• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

gallax

Smash Hero
sure. its fine with me. i may be taking a nap though so give me a call if ur knocking on the door isnt waking me up :)

ur dead to me now trott. lol. ke$ha a *****!!!!! haha. im jk dude. u still coming over?

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Kyon is super pro!

Raz bash is in 2 weeks, vote in saturday and sunday. either vote by posting here, pm , or text.
321-213-7096.

if you dont vote by tomorrow at 1pm then i dont care =P so tell your friends to decide.

If it is on sunday, we will assure you that doubles and singles will be done before 9pm so that the kissimmee youth can be in bed on time!

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
i vote SUNDAY

but yeah i dont think i'll be able to do MLG :( :( :( im positive i'll have class friday so i'd be missing out singles. so it'll be pointless to buy a pass... /sigh

hiROI

Smash Lord
Kyon is super pro!

Raz bash is in 2 weeks, vote in saturday and sunday. either vote by posting here, pm , or text.
321-213-7096.

if you dont vote by tomorrow at 1pm then i dont care =P so tell your friends to decide.

If it is on sunday, we will assure you that doubles and singles will be done before 9pm so that the kissimmee youth can be in bed on time!
SATURDAY~*

Trott

Smash Rookie
Razek: Saturday!

Radix: Sorry I couldn't make it tonight after all. The fiancee was cracking the whip down on me tonight since I was out all night last night at Gallax's.

Everyone: How was GK?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
my xbox keeps freezing all of a sudden

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Toneh

Smash Lord
raz, i heard if you switch to snake in brawl it makes your melee game better =)
Razek: Saturday!

Radix: Sorry I couldn't make it tonight after all. The fiancee was cracking the whip down on me tonight since I was out all night last night at Gallax's.

Everyone: How was GK?
yeah, all good.

Tourny wasn't too bad. We ended up playin some smash after. Here's the results thread

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=269541

gg's mata we played alot tonight. Virg, eat my down-air.

kadaj, are u comin to orlando? when ya comin

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
wait, kadaj is moving to orlando?

good ****. if you live near full sail then you'll live near like 95% of orlando smashers

Top Bottom