• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Trott

Smash Rookie
aight guys im gonna have gindz over for the fest and raz said hed be down to come over too. anyone else wanna come over friday night to get some practice in for GK's? everyoens welcome to come.
This is the first night that I can actually make it! I can't go until after 6:00 pm but I 'm free after that :)

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Not as of yet, i am signed up for MLG=D, as for tourney i'll know about it soon. prolly in 3 weeks!

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I do. :bee: You use Snake and Pit, correct?
Yes, I do nut im not sure if ill actually be attending this now. My girlfriend is saying something about possible beach plans for this day. So if I do end up going to this ill probably just show up partnerless searching for one there on the spot. If i can't find one there then ill only enter singles. But like i said thats only if the beach thing doesn't fall through.

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
aight guys im gonna have gindz over for the fest and raz said hed be down to come over too. anyone else wanna come over friday night to get some practice in for GK's? everyoens welcome to come.
I'll try and make it!

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
i have a test tomorrow!!!!! booo!!!!!!! but smash at my place tomorrow? people can come over anytime after 12 noon.
Hey, I have to come home and cook stuff, but I should be there at like 3 or 4. Can I get your address again?

gallax

Smash Hero
my address:

7630 Bear Claw Run
Orlando, Fl

If u are coming from alafaya take Colonial(west) until u reach Chickasaw, where u take a left. From there u need to go down about a mile and u will see a brick walled entrance that says chickasaw place on your right. go in there and keep going straight. you take two bends in which u will then see my white dodge intrepid in the middle of the road. i live across the street.

gallax

Smash Hero
well u got me, radix, hrnut, co 18, hungrybox, kyon, razek, <3(less than three- aka best sheik in the country), GDX, gindler will be living here soon, virg, Mata(best PT in florida), sensei, fearless, garbonzo, and d-torr( da yoshi/zss) and spike!!!!!!!

and for melee we also have QDVS.

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
well u got me, radix, hrnut, co 18, hungrybox, kyon, razek, <3(less than three- aka best sheik in the country), GDX, gindler will be living here soon, virg, Mata(best PT in florida), sensei (second best Mario in Florida), fearless, garbonzo

and for melee we also have QDVS.
I fixed that for you =P

Also, I work 6-9 tomorrow, so is it cool if I swing by that late?

Gindler

Smash Champion
Guess I'll be leaving in the morning to get there between noon and 1. Yep Yep :)

Spike's awesome btw

You still in the same house Gallax? That'd save me a google mapping

Top Bottom