• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Turtles Wollongong Smash Thread [Wollongong + Hunter > Sydney]

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
so rude shaya no need for it, pull your head in buddy... besides the dogs like you because you look like a dogs *** and dogs are into sniffing stuff like that.

Toby.

Smash Master
Sonic. I'm using him to keep my mind on spacing, baiting, punishing etc...

I go into auto pilot with PT way too much nowadays, so I needed a character that would force me to really focus on all that stuff again.

Toby.

Smash Master
How am I a thief?? *Is confused*

As for the sonic/squirtle comparison...they are both blue, I'll give you that. Sonic has the advantage of not getting chain grabbed by half the cast, while squirtle gets to kill with dthrow at pleasantly low percentages. They're different enough for me :D

And you won't be getting any money from me. I'm far too poor :(

You could try and money match people to recoup your losses. My Sonic/PT vs your marth :D :D

planetstereo

Smash Ace
How am I a thief?? *Is confused*

As for the sonic/squirtle comparison...they are both blue, I'll give you that. Sonic has the advantage of not getting chain grabbed by half the cast, while squirtle gets to kill with dthrow at pleasantly low percentages. They're different enough for me :D

And you won't be getting any money from me. I'm far too poor :(

You could try and money match people to recoup your losses. My Sonic/PT vs your marth :D :D
firstly, sonic was one of my seconds......
secondly, fair call
thirdly, i ment does anyone have a paypal account???

Toby.

Smash Master
I wouldn't have it any other way :D

Would you prefer I used Ivysaur? Bullet Seeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

When we go to Don't Come I'll be relying on you, tedeth and metor to win all the crew battles for me. I'll just mop your brow and say encouraging things like "i promise not to use sonic", etc.

Go team.

jamus

Smash Apprentice
Lol great combo...My Link could do with a LOT of that!!

Also Luke if you ever feel like travelling up to Wollongong just let me know. Hopefully having a meet this Friday. Not exactly sure whos coming yet though...

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I would love to come but I work friday night. I'll prob's organize to come down one weekend early next year if that's cool.

tkls

Smash Apprentice
sorry friday is no good for me. first meet i will miss out on. any chance of a different day? and also, we need 4 people for the team. you all wanna go together? turtle and tc are already in teams

Toby.

Smash Master
Hey guys. Jamus was right about schoolies, but I'm back now.

I'll try and make it to whatever day you decide on. I think I'll be in wollongong judging a theatresports competition on friday, so i could go straight from that to the meet I guess.

I might be able to line up another player for your team if you need it. He's about as good as me, so he would be a pretty good asset I suppose. I might have to snag him for the doubles, though.

Jamus, its good to hear you picked up Dedede. He's pretty **** awesome. It would be cool if you still played link now and then anyway. Low tier is lonely :(

Top Bottom