• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Turtles Wollongong Smash Thread [Wollongong + Hunter > Sydney]

planetstereo

Smash Ace
I was doing some spading on the web and apparently you can run Wii wifi on vista. You just have to make it think that it is "XP service pack 2" instead.

Once you have the wifi usb in and the cd in the drive, right click the cd icon and "explore" it.
Find the "setup.exe" file and right click on that and go to "properties".
Then switch to the "compatibility' tab and tick the "Run program in compatibility for" box and select "Windows XP Service Pack 2". (then click ok)
then run "Setup.exe".
somewhere in the installation you should get a warning about unsigned drivers, just continue with the installation as normal and everything should work.....
let me know how that goes
(ps if you want to see a good link vs marth watch this)
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=4EuCJmTNwfc

planetstereo

Smash Ace
hunter vs gong
im always up for a good challenge (going to test my Snake out soon even though he is not nearly good enough yet....and ct who cares i we get totally owned, it will be awsome anyway

Zero

Smash Hero
Yes!

Especially if it means a chance to leech your anime.
Haha, by then there'd be even more anime to leech! My to-download list at the moment is huuuuge, like more than 10 new shows. If you guys were willing to have the battle at my gathering in a few weeks (see here) it would be good.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
next time you guy's have a meet on the weekend let me know, I'd love to come down and play Wollongong.

jamus

Smash Apprentice
Hey Luke, how does this saturday sound??

Also to all the gong people, you are welcome at my house this Sat say about 7:30.

Come if you D-air.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ok sounds good, I'm working from Friday night till 7am Saturday morning so I'll need to get some sleep during the day so I'll probably aim to be there around 8pm, and hopefully it will go till late.

Pm me that Addy and some directions, and also I can teach you some pro link stuff if you want.

and I'm bringing a friend.

Zero

Smash Hero
!!

Noooooooooooooo...

It's the day before my history extension exam, and 2 days after my english extension exam. There's no way I could make it :(

:(:(
Whoa, quite a workload you have there. But as I said, there's nothing set in stone, especially the date. Hopefully I can mediate and arrange a date that suits everybody.

Toby.

Smash Master
Whoa, quite a workload you have there. But as I said, there's nothing set in stone, especially the date. Hopefully I can mediate and arrange a date that suits everybody.
:D :D :D

That would be the greatest thing ever. If you held it the weekend after I would be able to come for sure. I'll understand if you keep it on the 2nd though:)

Oh and jamus, about the 1 TV: I could probably bring a small one to make things a little bit more doable. We may be straining our eyes a bit (chris, you know what I'm talking about!) but meh. I'll bring it if you want.

Luke & meteor - It'd be great if you guys could come down. The more the merrier :)

jamus

Smash Apprentice
No worries Nathan.

Luke if you could bring that TV that would be good. We have an empty TV stand in the living room next to the rumpus (where the other tv is)

jamus

Smash Apprentice
Ok guys is everyone right to get here or not?!

Do I need to pick anyone up from North Wollongong train station?

Im assuming everyone is coming; if you're not let me know.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
hey Jamus, really sorry to cancel on you last minute, I was looking forward to this, but I just woke up and I feel pretty sick.

If I improve in the next couple of hours I'll let you know and come, but its not looking good.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah I've had some great luck lately.

We will have that link showdown though, and it will be pro.

jamus

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys thanks for the games tonight.

Anyway I wont be reading or posting on smashboards for the next few weeks so I can focus on my uni exams.

See you guys l8er.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Thanks for having us James, it was a good night. TCR is just too good, even with my new improved Marthness. Chris, your GW is so much better than last time we played, keep it up.
Hazzah

Toby.

Smash Master
Good games everyone :)

It was nice to relax for a while rather than thinking about exams. It's not often that I can play brawl for more than 20 minutes or so before feeling guilty :laugh:

Everyone has improved sooo much. It was great to see.

idontgottaname

Smash Apprentice
ya heaps of fun, planet stereo, i expect you to do some research on pokemon before next time i see you ;) nah, there were some good matches. i need to practise more, and next time, my luigi will be decent

Top Bottom