• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Turtles Wollongong Smash Thread [Wollongong + Hunter > Sydney]

planetstereo

Smash Ace
ya heaps of fun, planet stereo, i expect you to do some research on pokemon before next time i see you ;) nah, there were some good matches. i need to practise more, and next time, my luigi will be decent
why your so mean to me chris? lol
i think that jamus is the only one of you who knows that i was homeschooled right up till year 9, thus pokemon and me had very limited connections.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
I know what you mean stereo, my Samson strength in Brawl has cut me down to size.

It was Samson, right?
ah shaya, i saw you with short hair in some of the boost pics. its gonna take some time to get it back to fighting length again
also my marth is a lot better now cause i was watching the vids and listening to you guys chat on the Marth boards. thanks, you helped heaps

planetstereo

Smash Ace
I would, but I'm already in a team with Tedeth, Meteor and FTS.

I'd be happy to be in a wollongong crew with you guys next time though :)
arggggg, I see your dog move,
its alright we will make an uber team to snap anything you may have thought of joining and make your squrtle wish it was never born
hahahahaha (evil laugh)

Toby.

Smash Master
Hahaha dog move eh? The squirtle squad never forgives such insults!

Expect a gamecube controller through your window tonight..

You guys better be at Don't Come. We can have an epic showdown. I won't be going easy on you anymore :p

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
A week from the event and I'm curious, how many people from Wollongong are going to be attending the meet at Zero_'s place?

Toby.

Smash Master
I will most likely be going. It really depends on how I feel about my prep for the following exams. I think turtle is pretty likely to make an appearance as well.

Rest of wollongong: gogogogo!

Field trip?

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Still have one exam to go so maybe not going to do anything until i finish. (in about a week)

but am keen to do stuff afterwards as long as parents havent got something planned for Holidays i dont know about. The one thing about Gords crazy all nighter is its like the day after my birthday and i might be all partied out. Then again i might not be, I cant plan that far ahead.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Hahaha dog move eh? The squirtle squad never forgives such insults!

Expect a gamecube controller through your window tonight..

You guys better be at Don't Come. We can have an epic showdown. I won't be going easy on you anymore :p
a game cube controller through my window might be ok, trade of window for contoller is more than acceptable to me.
O yeah, thats right, you have absolutely no idea where I live and so would need a heck of alot of controllers to controller bomb the whole town. good luck with that.
oh and BTW you NEVER went easy on me, I could see all that sweat beading on your brow when we vs'd.
stereo has spoken:chuckle:

Toby.

Smash Master
a game cube controller through my window might be ok, trade of window for contoller is more than acceptable to me.
O yeah, thats right, you have absolutely no idea where I live and so would need a heck of alot of controllers to controller bomb the whole town. good luck with that.
oh and BTW you NEVER went easy on me, I could see all that sweat beading on your brow when we vs'd.
stereo has spoken:chuckle:
I do have quite a few spare controllers :laugh:

I was probably sweating because it's hard to restrain my power so much. Holding back to that degree is like trying to pick up a lizard without its tail falling off :p

But hey now, the wollongong folk must be strong and avoid such petty confrontations. We already have chris getting all riled up about the pokeymans, which is enough drama methinks.

TCR has spoken.

<3

planetstereo

Smash Ace
I do have quite a few spare controllers :laugh:

I was probably sweating because it's hard to restrain my power so much. Holding back to that degree is like trying to pick up a lizard without its tail falling off :p

But hey now, the wollongong folk must be strong and avoid such petty confrontations. We already have chris getting all riled up about the pokeymans, which is enough drama methinks.

TCR has spoken.

<3
Poor apathetic lizards
Stereo says Amen:ohwell:

idontgottaname

Smash Apprentice
hey, turtle, we have had 4 meets. 1,2 and 4 were successes, 3 only me and tc attended, but we still had fun

Sirias

Smash Champion
I have this strange feeling that you will all grow on each other and live together.
:D

Do you guys play more Brawl or Melee?

Dedu

Smash Lord
You dirty ******* Kas. I know what you're getting at :p
They're all straight guys. Sure they'll like to hang out and stuff but going there...

Its like hell for them.
'Pu$$y or GTFO'.

hmmm...

FTS Tim

Smash Rookie
all this talk about spare controllers makes me sad

i got 4 and they are all broken ( people who have played me know this is my no.1 john)

someone give me one.....

( i just realised i have 2 accounts)

planetstereo

Smash Ace
I have this strange feeling that you will all grow on each other and live together.
:D

Do you guys play more Brawl or Melee?
You dirty ******* Kas. I know what you're getting at :p
They're all straight guys. Sure they'll like to hang out and stuff but going there...

Its like hell for them.
'Pu$$y or GTFO'.

hmmm...
I wonder who wears the pants in that relationship
lol:laugh:
na, we all have supermodel GF anyway
just ask turtle.....

(BTW: Ranter, ive been meaning to ask you how do you know Meteor and them?)

Toby.

Smash Master
@Tim: I'll bring you a controller for Don't Come, mkay? Depending on whether I get some other ones back off people I might only be able to lend it to you, but meh. At least you won't be contaminating our super crew with controller johns :p

Stereo - I know FTS and Tedeth from msn/wifi/ladder matches. I've never actually met them though. I've never spoken to meteor :laugh:

I might pass on living with smash people though. It's useful to hang out with those who are more connected with the real world. Girls generally fall into this category. Sirias, I'm sure turtle would be more than happy to let you share his place if you like the idea so much :D

Edit: oh and chris I wouldn't really count you coming over to my place one afternoon as a smash meet. I think smash meets need to earn their name with actual organisation/attendance. :p

Toby.

Smash Master
Hello :)

I've been thinking strategy for the crew battles. I've decided that 4 captain falcons would be the only way to ensure maximum cool for the duration of the event. Or maybe 4 ganons. Hmmm decisions..

Epic training session sometime?

planetstereo

Smash Ace
It seems to me that this thread has lost some of the riveting conversation it has become known for over the past week.
I have not been wholly innocent in this and I ask forgiveness as such.
However, as it stands the conversation should look something more like this (e.g.):
"Marth's short hop double Fair to spike allows.....(Kevin Rudd)....(Snake use his broken hitbox to blow stuff up)....(Link will tell the RBA to raise interest rates)......(Pikachu will open 10 new power plants)......(George Bush is leaving, Mario for president)....and that will be enough to countermand Australia's current economic recession."
(It could happen):laugh:
You see, this is far more interesting than (e.g.):
"Marth is gay"
or even more contraversially
"Marth is NOT gay"
Stereo will send postcards from the Bahamas after he finishes his Pina Colada, Cheers

Top Bottom