• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
We usually use Ninjalink's for that, since his wii has the stuff, and he's already trusted with the Hacks.
Haha you can trust anyone with hacks. Just have the TO load what hacks he wants onto an SD card and load it on any wii with homebrew. It's the same deal.

NL's wii is fine I just want my awesome music :/. You could load my wii with NL's SD card if you want haha.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I'm not too familiar with this kind of ****, so you'll have to check with Either Chibo or OBM.

Although, NL's music was too sexy last time

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm not too familiar with this kind of ****, so you'll have to check with Either Chibo or OBM.

Although, NL's music was too sexy last time
If he has music hacks then you might as well use his lol.

Last tournament I was at they used my wii for the grand finals. It was amazingly epic to see Razers snake destroy Melee1's climbers to epic MGS music on yoshi's island. Like...people in the crowd go quiet because the music was so epic lol.

I trust NL has amazing music as well though lol.

M@v

Subarashii!
GAH every housing option I find is either too expensive/full/some bs reason I cant use it. Shoot. If I dont find something soon I'd better find a good cardboard box to sleep in or I'm not making it to this ;_;.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Ally falcon dittoh meee I'm apparently CowandChicken (thanks wes) so if we have name tags i'll have that...

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
oh noes, you forgot Azen in your trailer O o, unless I missed something lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
GAH every housing option I find is either too expensive/full/some bs reason I cant use it. Shoot. If I dont find something soon I'd better find a good cardboard box to sleep in or I'm not making it to this ;_;.
contact theultimodragon, hes only charging $10 for housing. quite cheap

also, im not letting ANYONE load any of their homebrew stuff. i dont care how credible you are, i cant trust everyone and i have to make it a standard. if u want infinite replay, i will load it through my own sd card.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
me 2 its ok

i only had a few boilermakers tho im not like wasted or anything

yo are you goin doown there for the superbowl?

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
eye dee kay. my RA planned this kinda superbowl party like thingy for mi floor so i gotta choose between the 2

_umbra_

Smash Champion
you should come theres gonna be margaritas and like a pinata with shots somehow itll be sick

idk how there puttin shots in the pinata they told me but i dont remember it but u should go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom