• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Btw, "beating M2K and losing to Inui" is going to be the story of all the good Diddy mains at this tournament. :)
I just realized I never had the opportunity to play you, tourny or friendlies. And I've even played M2k in friendlies, but not tourny either. I almost wish I kept playing Brawl to see how I'd do against your MK.

ya it was funny while it lasted time to watch American Psycho.
lol

To the tourney? Or to all the homosexual posts?
ROFL

but...but...he just pressed B
LOL

none of you do exciting combos that's why you don't have good clips. Eggm once told me that every match I play is a combo video (referring to melee though). I never want to stop the pressure, that style of play is too fun!
That was the best part of using Diddy for me. His speed and potential reminded me of Melee. I always loved non-stop attacking and putting pressure on my opponent. It's a god**** shame few other people play with honor and just camp the whole match. Why does this game promote that kind of play so much? In fact, it REWARDS it

Dr Pepper drinking match? Loser buy's all the Dr Pepper.

Note: No one can drink more Dr Pepper then me :p.
What's with you and Dr Pepper lol you're just like a friend of mine. I don't get it, Dr Pepper is mediocre at best.

New Rule: Everyone entering has to cosplay as their main in the tourney. =)
So all the Diddy mains would show up with a red shirt and no pants?

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Guest commentary will most def be happening
TO's of their own events will get the ability to do commentary, Slikvik and Diem are both on the list due to impressing me thoroughly at Cata 4
But from there the list will have to grow. Naturally if chibo has some crew mates who he think will do well to hop on for a bit, thats fine, But like MLG, if you are caught swearing , of saying offensive things on the live feed, you will banned from doing it in the future, if i remember correctly ken said "oh ****!" at a good play during MLG's live feed and was never allowed to do it again.
Other than that
one more week o___O!

Edit
G-reg might make the list?

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Sounds unstoppable.

Btw, Chibo, I hope I get to do some commentary considering how knowledgable and active I am in the community, as well as the fact that people regard me as the best TO in the area. :bee:
Youko-edit: How could you have POSSIBLY thought this picture was forum-appropriate?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i didnt know thumbs quit :(:(:(:(

and a diddy costume could be a red shirt and pantsless, or do like i do and be black

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lol yeah I quit quite a while ago GDX. I still play once in a blue moon for fun, just friendlies. I really don't like how people play aganist me in tourny, so I stopped going to tournaments. I miss the community though :(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This foster home sucks. I have to waste cash out of my own pocket now for food cause there is hardly anything to eat here. people eating cereal or durning dinner time. Ladies of the house family living in the basement with her kids that eat up the **** too and make breakfest at nite. So that I don't starve myself, I have to burn my own saved cash to eat as well as other BS thanks to these people. And this ****s me over to go to this.

Which all this crap I am left with 20 bucks. I could sell my sonic unleashed and I could get 25 for it. so leave me with 45 if lucky.I don't know how I am gonna pull this off. Last time I got lucky thanks to dmbrandom (who I once again thank for saving my azz at the last min) This time it does not look like I will get luck which the amount I have. Man I can't wait to get out of here. Once my 21 B-day hits in March it is over.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I talked to my professor, and told her how I want to go on an adventure, challenging M2K and eating Philly Cheese Steaks.

(Seriously.)

She sympathizes, and I'm going to take my exam earlier, so it looks like I get to come after all.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I talked to my professor, and told her how I want to go on an adventure, challenging M2K and eating Philly Cheese Steaks.
(Seriously.)

She sympathizes, and I'm going to take my exam earlier, so it looks like I get to come after all.
LOOOOOOOL

I wish my dad was the same way.

"But daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, Mew2King is gonna be there!"

"I don't care if Michael Jordan is gonna be there, Philly is too far."

"But he is Michael Jordan...in smash player form!"

He wasn't convinced for some reason :confused:

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
All of the big names are going to be there... ;-;

*sigh*

... Stupid Philadelphia, being not in Maine... *grumble*

See you all there next year, I hope I hope.

OverLade

Smash Hero
LOOOOOOOL

I wish my dad was the same way.

"But daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, Mew2King is gonna be there!"

"I don't care if Michael Jordan is gonna be there, Philly is too far."

"But he is Michael Jordan...in smash player form!"

He wasn't convinced for some reason :confused:
Ken is michael jordan.

M2K is lebron james!!!

clowsui

Smash Legend
attention everybody who is underestimating midwest:

quivo and anther will **** the balls off of all of you.

midwest fo lyfe

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
is it true that Wario and Falco counter THE WHOLE WEST COAST?
:snes:
I don't know how true that is....

Anyway I like live feed....

If I go I want to comment too! But that probably won't happen....

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Can we use my wii for the livestream? My wii has awesome music on it and you don't need to load homebrew for it to play :).

I'll show you at your house chibo lol. Also, if you have the infinite replay hack you can load it onto my wii if you want.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
We usually use Ninjalink's for that, since his wii has the stuff, and he's already trusted with the Hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom