• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Smash Ace
i beat hylian in a dp drinking match, he is a fraud. he can talk the talk but he couldn't drink the drink.

if you're a slight fan of DP, take this challenge. free money inc your way.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Niko when you travel out of the country do they have a place where you can convert your money?
I believe you can do it at the Duty Free Shop that is right at the border. However I usually go to the bank.

I travel so much for this game lmfaooo

sidefx

Smash Champion
hey chibo: im gonna go ahead and steal the site you used for prereg =)

i had a prereg site set up but i scripted it manually, and i couldnt figure out how to add verification as well as the * required fields stuff.

that site you used ***** =)

hope you dontt mindddd <3

Niko_K

Smash Master
Get JCaeser to come up for the next Only in Niagara :p

EDIT: If Chibo doesn't care Alex is going to be amazingly pissed.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
that sounds like A deal, but you will need to drive me to the nearest store incase I lose! =)
lol i more meant for fun, since il prob have drinks and snacks at my place while housin' u guys, i guess its more for pride. whoever wins gets that stuff set aside for themselves only and gets to eat/drink it while basking in their ROB glory. o wait, holy is also gonna be at my place. we need to do a ROB Round Robin lol.

hey chibo: im gonna go ahead and steal the site you used for prereg =)

i had a prereg site set up but i scripted it manually, and i couldnt figure out how to add verification as well as the * required fields stuff.

that site you used ***** =)

hope you dontt mindddd <3
na i dont mind, its a pretty awesome site. i was gonna make something myself as well but it got kind of confusing and what not. i have my own webserver, but since emailmeform doesnt require one, its quite convinient for a lot of ppl. it just doesnt support money.

EDIT: If Chibo doesn't care Alex is going to be amazingly pissed.
no i dont mind that he happens to use the same site i used for a free online reg form. why do people get bringing this up? im not trying to be all crazy ultra protective of everything i do and i wont get angry if someone copies some of the stuff i do, everyone does it. and i dont need credit or something if you have a ruleset similar to mine or something. i already have enough credit with Chibo's Color Blind Rule :p

the deal with strife was that i had said on the thread here, im workin on a new first post, its gonna be awesome, look out for it. i spent a lot of time on it, and then when i release it he pretty much copy pasted the entire thing exactly with leaving in information that had pertained specifically to my tourney that didnt apply to his. but lets not get into this plz? its over. everyone can use what i do lol, just dont
ctrl + a
ctrl + c
ctrl + v

:p

So Fatal

Smash Master
lol Will forcing people to do MM's

All he has to do Is walk up to someone he doesn't know and say lets mm

They'll be too scared to say no lol

Ok Fatal
Sweet. Your name is fammilar, weve played WiFi before right?

omg a Rob round robbin with holy. So down for that. Winner gets Dr.Pepper and Maximum rob glory

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i cant get anyone internet at the venue. il only have the one laptop i need for livestream online. its cause to use drexel's wireless u have to register your laptop on their system by MAC address before hand, which not only complicates things, but to make it worse, each drexel student can only have 2 devices registered. if the place has a wired port then i might be able to hook u up, im gonna stop by the venue again this weekend, so il keep an eye out for it.

also a 2nd stream would be annoying with ppl having to choose between which to watch, but if your bringing a laptop with video encoder, i could really use it at one of the stations, as i might be short one. il talk to ya more about it later.

im doing a lot more cot4 work this weekend including -
*start filming for the documentary
*revisit the venue for even more specifics
*setup internet on whatever laptops i already have that will be there and test livestream on site
*test livestream + recording from the same setup (recording with commentary as well, perhaps record commentary AND game audio and have it as a dual audio source on the dvd u can switch between - EPIC!)
*im showing some of my crew the venue this weekend - first ppl to see it besides me and gotm - so they can give some outside opinions about how awesome it is lol
*various shopping for tourney supplies

etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom