• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
HYLIAN

I'm confirmed to be there, so let's MM. Also........team MM against me and forte possibly, partner of your choice?

I'm not teaming w/ him at the tourney but I am bringing him up there if he goes.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
It's my tourney, not the ECRC panelists

Stop trying to run my tourney? kthx
I decide who is allowed where. You don't even know how it is going to be set up. Alex is not allowed behind the judges desk because he's not a ECRC2 panelist. ToS members are allowed anywhere (but they won't be allowed to commentate anywhere unless pre-approved.) In fact, I also don't want ECRC2 panelists behind the judges table. The main laptop/judges table I guess as you call it is only for people specifically running the tourney, aka me, and ToS members helping me out in that area. The ECRC2 panelists will be helping me with the pools and bracket (after im done making em so to say) and the livestream. The livestream area is in a different area than the main setup area and the appropriate ppl can be there like dm and what not.
Chibo please do not mention my name again and remind people of me not being a ECRC2 panelist. No offense I am starting to get pissed off. No one says **** to me but you. I post it apex MIGHT be ecrc2 you come and open your ****ing mouth like a stupid elitest **** that you sometimes come off as( AND YES I AM SORRY I USED YOUR OP CAUSE I LIKED IT SO MUCH AND YES I AM CHANGING IT BUT I HAVE OTHER THINGS I AM DOIN). I am asking you one time to never mention my name and ECRC2 again because I have had enough of your posts ( your a kewl person but online I really cannot stand you right now ). Dm complimented me ( and I thank you dm for it ) and instead of make a general post like you SHOULD you go right for my name. I know your tournament will be absolutely amazing but please have a little more respect for me ( and if u want to talk to me more pm/im me cause unlike you I have some sort of Tact )

beyond that I am coming ( but not entering ) to come and say bye to my peeps and take some people's money and figure out what motivation I have left to run my events.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
HYLIAN

I'm confirmed to be there, so let's MM. Also........team MM against me and forte possibly, partner of your choice?

I'm not teaming w/ him at the tourney but I am bringing him up there if he goes.
Definitly. Is it cool if I do team MM's with multipul partners?

Say...Sethlon, then OBM, then LeeMartin?

:p.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Gee I hope the 2 day tournament I'm running over the same weekend doesn't overshadow this one too much.

: D

You guys better show me the goods.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Pft I like rap and missy is not rap she is hip hop

hows this for good rap

And uhh, I know they like to beat ya down a lot
When you come around the block brothas clown a lot
But please don't cry, dry your eyes, never let up
Forgive but don't forget, girl keep your head up
And when he tells you you ain't nuttin don't believe him
And if he can't learn to love you you should leave him
Cause sista you don't need him
And I ain't tryin to gas ya up, I just call em how I see em
You know it makes me unhappy (what's that)
When brothas make babies, and leave a young mother to be a pappy
And since we all came from a woman
Got our name from a woman and our game from a woman
I wonder why we take from our women
Why we **** our women, do we hate our women?
I think it's time to kill for our women
Time to heal our women, be real to our women
And if we don't we'll have a race of babies
That will hate the ladies, that make the babies
And since a man can't make one
He has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one
So will the real men get up

thats deep ****.

But ya I just couldnt tell the difference this wreslter has the same few words though missy *****

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Pft I like rap and missy is not rap she is hip hop

hows this for good rap
LOL, Missy isn't just the best female rapper in the game; she has been one of the best period. And no offense, but I refuse to get into a music debate over the minutia that supposedly separates rap and "hip-hop" on a video game forum, so I'll just leave it at that. =)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I have lots of Missy on my PC.
Do I win?

ya ya u do

btw i was not getting into a debate...hands down missy is amazing and besides rap is crap now and i listen to rock XD...I just like things like I like anime...old school XD

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo please do not mention my name again and remind people of me not being a ECRC2 panelist. No offense I am starting to get pissed off. No one says **** to me but you. I post it apex MIGHT be ecrc2 you come and open your ****ing mouth like a stupid elitest **** that you sometimes come off as( AND YES I AM SORRY I USED YOUR OP CAUSE I LIKED IT SO MUCH AND YES I AM CHANGING IT BUT I HAVE OTHER THINGS I AM DOIN). I am asking you one time to never mention my name and ECRC2 again because I have had enough of your posts ( your a kewl person but online I really cannot stand you right now ). Dm complimented me ( and I thank you dm for it ) and instead of make a general post like you SHOULD you go right for my name. I know your tournament will be absolutely amazing but please have a little more respect for me ( and if u want to talk to me more pm/im me cause unlike you I have some sort of Tact )

beyond that I am coming ( but not entering ) to come and say bye to my peeps and take some people's money and figure out what motivation I have left to run my events.
*surprised*

uhhh.... what? i was merely trying going against dm's post since over and over he's been trying to say how ecrc ppl are running this thing and they clearly arent and what not. and u arent one. so what? i wasnt making fun of you or hurting you in anyway, its merely a fact. and i even said i didnt want any ecrc panelist behind the desk. i still dont see what was wrong with what i said. its like saying, btw chibo's real name is mark. a fact stated, and lets say i hate the name i cant go yelling at ppl to not mention it. (probably a bad analogy but its all i can think of now).

now your pissed saying that im like callin u out on all this **** (when it was dm i was talkin to not u) callin me a elitist **** when i dont even see how this all labels me as one. i thought the whole OP thing was over, but come on. its one thing to use ppl's rules, but u flat out copy pasted it exactly how it was on my page without changing a single **** thing (except replacing "Philadelphia" with "New York," probably with the Find Replace command...) Sorry I didn't know it was being an elitist to put as much work as i can into my tournament with everything iv done, only to have ppl copy my efforts exactly and getting a little peeved makes me an elitist. if thats the definition of one, then so be it, im an elitist.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
*surprised*

uhhh.... what? i was merely trying going against dm's post since over and over he's been trying to say how ecrc ppl are running this thing and they clearly arent and what not. and u arent one. so what? i wasnt making fun of you or hurting you in anyway, its merely a fact. and i even said i didnt want any ecrc panelist behind the desk. i still dont see what was wrong with what i said. its like saying, btw chibo's real name is mark. a fact stated, and lets say i hate the name i cant go yelling at ppl to not mention it. (probably a bad analogy but its all i can think of now).

now your pissed saying that im like callin u out on all this **** (when it was dm i was talkin to not u) callin me a elitist **** when i dont even see how this all labels me as one. i thought the whole OP thing was over, but come on. its one thing to use ppl's rules, but u flat out copy pasted it exactly how it was on my page without changing a single **** thing (except replacing "Philadelphia" with "New York," probably with the Find Replace command...) Sorry I didn't know it was being an elitist to put as much work as i can into my tournament with everything iv done, only to have ppl copy my efforts exactly and getting a little peeved makes me an elitist. if thats the definition of one, then so be it, im an elitist.

It was not the fact that you did it ...It was more because it seems I am repeated used by you to pull this crap with me. Flat out be general it would of made more sense. It seems that , to be honest, I have be singled out many times by you.

If you read what I wrote you would see that I said TWICE that yes I did admit to liking it ALOT and using yours and I AM changing it since you made a fuss about it because I do still respect you. Bottom line read what I wrote and realize that chibo what you made was good ( not original ) but good none the less and seeing it impressed me and I took it as a basis for mine because of what I was told by other ECRC panelist....actually the "leader".

You do act elitist because you come off as someone who thinks they are above everyone instead of realizing that we are here to service the people not our ****ing ego's. I have learned from that and grown to a great T.O and realized that is why I got 170+ at my last tournament by going to the locals and getting them and not trying to please the top players who only make up AT MOST 5% of the tournament capacity.

Like I said this is your tournament and your time to shine I am not gonna have people listen to our drama you want to talk to me my aim is up and today is my day off. So you know my aim and you know how to use the PM function.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im only offering a light reply since this is all out in the open now unfortunately, no need to comment on all of it though. i still dont see how im acting to be an elitist, it was a coincidence that you brought up again. i do not think im above everyone else, and dont see how. the only thing remotely like that iv said recently, is when people are trying to run my f'in tourney and i tell em to back off which is only appropriate. there are plenty more things i could say, but il respectfully refrain from doing so.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
REMINDER!

For everyone buying a hotel room, today is the last day you can get the discount! For details check out the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom