• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
thank you keitaro lol

i mean, not to sound cocky, but essentially bottom line is, whatever i say goes lol.

but i do think its a good idea to involve the ecrc panelists, as they have already been selected from the general public as smashers more qualified for these type of things, and its a group that im apart of that i support.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Eljin? i have his aim and i have PMed him but i cant seem to get in touch with him. anyone know his email address or maybe a cell phone number?

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Eljin? i have his aim and i have PMed him but i cant seem to get in touch with him. anyone know his email address or maybe a cell phone number?
I knew his number, but he changed it, like.. a year ago.

I don't think he even plays Melee anymore.

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
Chibo making the main bracket and then the regional and ECRC2 panelists giving input and fixing any mistakes once it's done seems perfectly fair in my opinion. I played Alex in tourney at ECRC C3, so he should have an idea of my skill level, at least at that point. I've gotten sooo much better since then, I can't wait for this! =D On a side note, G-reg should definitely be one of the people helping out, his hosting was great at C3 from what I could see.

**PALMS**

Smash Rookie
Hi guys...just registered for smashboards. Name's PALMS. I pre-registered for this tournament about two or so weeks ago. It's my first real tournament, but I don't mess around. My buddy, Ken, and I are real pumped. Hope you guys are ready for us. :)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hahaha. Chibo's the one hosting the tournament, he obviously chooses who gets to help him :). I trust that he will listen to others input though. Just let him do his thing, then look at it before the tournament starts :).

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
um i was a circuit organizer but now for some reason im not? do i i have to fill out a thing and apply if i was one last year?!?!? just in case anyone forgot i hosted the best and most competitive brawl tournament ever :)
If you truly want back on, PM me with your interest, this year we will actually need people doing stuff though. Last years panel was like, well , lets not talk about last year, lol

And on the bracket stuffs
Naturally ECRC Staff will need to see it, but i am all for chibo consulting intelligent players from other regions.

Vist

Smash Champion
pools

I just realized this will be the first time I've been at a tournament with pools since CH3.

actually, i don't think there has been a tournament in md/va or near by that has had pools since then come to think of it...

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Nametags at fast made things fun, regardless. I don't care if it makes matches easier, I like knowing who everyone is. Instad of that ...

(I think that might be hylian...)
-Oh, Hey Hylian.
=Sorry, I'm pikachu42.
-Oh... Hi, fella.
=YOU'RE DIEM RIGHT?! OMG, SUPERKNIGHT IS AWESOME, LET'S MAKEOUT PLAY FRIENDLIES, THEN MAYBE GET LUNCH.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
hahaha diem.

Fast was like:

Hylian! play IC's!

Hylian! Show me those CG's!

Hylian!

In pools:

Cort: Hylian why arn't you playing IC's?

XD.

Also!

Dojo, Santi, and I just booked our tickets to philly. We are good to go :).

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i did name tags at.... which tourney was it? cot3 or cot(1) i forget which

i dont see why they cant make a comeback. il look into it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom