• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
any1 interested in ic's vs snake mm?
I'm assuming you're being Ic's? If so, sure I'll do it :). Careful though, I've read Spam's book on "How to Camp Like a Gay" :laugh:

Hylian if you're used to warm weather you're gonna be cold here. Bring a coat and such.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
How many people plan to go to the cheesesteak fest on the Friday before the tourney?
id like to, but me and hrnut dont get in until like 9:45pm that friday night, and chibo said hes probably gonna want to be back home for the night by then

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
How many people plan to go to the cheesesteak fest on the Friday before the tourney?
Imma be chillin with Eazy, Yes, Spam, MalcolmM and some others so we'll most likely come since we'll be staying 5 mins away from Chibo's.

The Cheesestake place better not be like 10 mins away, not gonna feel like driving far :p

zaf

Smash Lord
How cold is it going to be? >_> lol
**** you american *****'s. The weather in Philly will be nothing compared to what we deal with every day in Canada.
Im purposely going to be wearing shorts the whole weekend at COT4.

qqMOAR

XD

I want lots and lots of cheese steak plx

Chibo, you best show us Canadians some places.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
just a quick post, since im not at my normal work location without my normal comp, info on cheesesteak fest coming soon! lol

Santi

Smash Lord
I want like 4305689769476 friendlies with everyone :)
My one chance to play alot of players from philly/midwest/east coast
:D I want to make the most of it.

and ofcourse Canada :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
keit - yea recording stuff and making a montage is awesome. il also have it on the DVD if you want. i dont mind if anyone records stuff at this event, its just that the only thing I asked in return is that I have access to whatever you record, since il also be making a montage/tribute thing and if im short a couple clips, maybe i could borrow something u recorded lol.

---

Philly Cheesesteak Fest?

People are traveling from everywhere to Philadelphia for this tourney, what's famous about Philly? The cheesesteaks. I'm sure everyone has heard of the famous Pat's and Geno's with their world renowned cheesesteaks. Friday night I will be taking everyone I am housing (that is currently there) and be going there either by car or bus, I'll work something out. It's not too far from the Drexel University area. I'm not 100% sure what time it will be yet, but sometime in the evening. I have to look at bus schedules and such. Everyone is welcome to come and enjoy this awesome Pre-CoT4 event. You can google search the places for their restaurants, or I will post them when I decide on the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom