• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
use the link for the sheraton in the first post! it offers a discount rate
also the one sugarsheik linked to is in center city, not university city. that would be quite a long walk to the venue, like a half hour. the one in the first post is discounted and only 4 blocks away

Anth0ny

Smash Master
i would love to help u make a huge montage of the event something longer than 2 min that has like everyone in it or at least most people. i can also help you edit the video.
why make a montage when you can make...a documentary?

gogogo

:)

Yeah, I know that's pretty much impossible, but it would be pretty **** cool considering there is gonna be a dvd for this event.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yay niko!

Yay $25 Peach vs GW MM!

:p

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
i need a partner plz team with me

im beaker....ive gotten last place at practically every tourney ive been to....and i need ANYONE thats willing to team with me...my goal is to win a combine of 1 win between singles and doubles...so who here is gonna help me out

E.king

Smash Cadet
Who wants to team with mEE, don't let the join date fool you, I have been around since 06 I just get banned a lot for being awesome.

I can't promise the best success in teams llike beating M2K and whoever but we won't lose to Thumbswayup and whoever, instead of a list of accomplisments I decided this letter I wrote to my Wendys when I was suspended from work would be good.

Dear Tim,

I know I should be writing about how I should be given another chance, blah blah whatever. But in truth, I believe if anything it should be the other way around. I mean, come on. I kick total *** at my job, and everyone else’s job for that matter. Considering the average I.Q. for the employees here can’t be out of the single digits (and that is factoring my I.Q. into the equation because you guys really suck) it really shouldn’t be any surprise that I kick such a ridiculous amount of *** when compared to the rest of you. But somehow you still fail to realize my extreme superiority (in everything except one key skill employees must have: manager ball fondling, anyway), so this letter must be made.

Even when my ******* support manager forgets to wake up because he is too drunk, so I’m left alone on the busiest day of the week, I still manage to sell burgers like a champ. I can even exaggerate wait times to the extreme and tell the customers that Burger King has better food and less of a wait with a straight face. This way we don’t get too backed up. No other employee has my kind of skills. Hell, I don’t even answer the phone anymore to up my production. If I weren’t such a badass motha ****er I’d have management written all over me. (Too bad being a total ***** is a prerequisite to being a member of management. =( )

So I feel that for me to continue working here, I’m going to need a raise. I’d like an extra ten dollars an hour added on to my current pay rate. I’d also like my title of “Crew Leader” changed to “Pinnacle of Excellence” or “God”, whichever works for you. Also, I’d like the Wendy's logo face girl changed to a picture of me wearing an eye patch and pirate hat. This doesn’t have to be a nation wide thing, yet, just something in our store. And a short movie about me labeled “Phil: Wendy's Messiah” should be shown to all new employees. I think that is just about everything. Nope, wait. I’d also like Fridays off instead of Tuesdays. Tuesdays off is stupid.

I certainly don’t believe my demands to be unreasonable, and hopefully for your sake you feel the same.

Sincerely,
That n!gga, Phil

holla at me

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yo beakers good lol, how do u get last? or atleast, u were rly good last summer. is tusm still looking for a teammate? maybe rush?

NeoCrono

Smash Ace
i need a partner plz team with me

im beaker....ive gotten last place at practically every tourney ive been to....and i need ANYONE thats willing to team with me...my goal is to win a combine of 1 win between singles and doubles...so who here is gonna help me out

I might be able to team with you
I have NEVER played teams before, but it would help if I got some work in lol
I'll keep you informed :)

Edit: I loved the Atlanta one, and Japan is really good as well!

Anth0ny

Smash Master
hmmm
a documentary.... IM ON THE JOB! il make one
lol awesome hahaha.

I was actually thinking about the BYOC vids when I suggested it. Seriously, I watch those vids all the time. For a tourney as big as this one, I think there is no reason not to have something produced like it.

One more suggestion: To make this tourney perfect, we need player cams. Like the MLG vids. Shit was flawless :)

COT4 is gonna be amazing. and I'm not even going!!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
just watched like 4 bring your controller things lol, it gave me a lot of great ideas. im gonna start making the documentary this weekend! this is gonna be awesome

Santi

Smash Lord
Yess start it at Cheese stake fest friday
ill be there

Make a montage plzzzz ;D

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Santi, how did you do against M2K when you played him at Hobo11?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
we played only 1 friendly on poke stad and i barely won

i got hit with like every zair and bomb possible =(. Idk how to handle them
Oh I thought you guys played more lol.

I wanna watch Santi vs Inui :).

Santi

Smash Lord
I did ok against M2K

me and Inui must be recored.
with commentarryyyy

EDIT: Quivo will win. I suck at dittos, I love spam because I can't defend against it :)

Just look for me Inui for our MM, lets do it early.

^^ theres my picture.
I will probably be wearing the same thing.

Santi

Smash Lord
LMAO!
<3 m2k.

I will win you some more money on top of your winnings from the tourney.

Inui this must be done... two rapists will face eachother for an epic epic set. The balance of the game rests in our hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom