• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top ten at Apex 2013 predictions.

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
I only don't enjoy spacies dittos. All others (especially high level ones) are great, if not only to be able to directly observe the difference in playstyle

:phone:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Falco dittos are the best, you guys suck.

Peach dittos are fine too...if it's not Armada (sorry Armada <3)

Landry

Smash Ace
Some dittos really suck, others are pretty cool. I personally like Falco, Marth, Falcon and Sheik dittos.

strawhats

Smash Master
Watching marth dittos at high level play is a beautiful work of art...ala Tai vs Taj/m2k vs any other marth

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm hoping to prove my marth since I've been practicing with Dart for awhile

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
Marth dittos lol.. Swing once then combo the **** out of Marth, no matter the DI. Ya it's very fuunn!! There's barely any depth.
shut it. marth ditto results are more consistent than space animal dittos, which we see more of. this doesn't prove that they have depth, but I dont think depth is what the people are clamoring for.

I.B

Smash Lord
yooooo people still remember my 2010 Marth haha that's flattering

PPU is ridiculous man idk if me, Taj or any other Marths will outplace him at Apex

I'm hard at work this time though, hopefully i will perform better than I did at Apex2010 !

C.SDK

Smash Ace
PPU is going? He's my favorite Marth! :bee:

Very reminiscent of Ken but still has his own style – love it.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
you guys dont know anything about hype if you havent seen Pichu dittos

:3c

Divinokage

Smash Legend
shut it. marth ditto results are more consistent than space animal dittos, which we see more of. this doesn't prove that they have depth, but I dont think depth is what the people are clamoring for.

Any dittos are more consistent as long as the player has the skill to back it up.. umm.. lol.

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
What is it that makes Peach dittos feauturing Armada boring according to you?

His playstyle, the fact that he's basically better than other Peach players, something else?

(Genuine question)

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
His playstyle. Oddly, I find his defensive playstyle very intricate and interesting against every other character...but it just makes the ditto really dull.

Wake's link shows it.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I think I'm with stab. Pal sheik dittos are pretty damn interesting.

I guess marth dittos have their own intruigue, especially compared to some other dittos (the ganon ditto is just bleh) cuz at least marth has some interesting movement if you do things right.

PB&J

Smash Hero
I thought i put ib,jpg,and taj. Stupid ohone being dumb. I think it should be 8 marth mains in the round robin. If ether is going he is a must.m2k barely beat him with shiek and said he was the best marth he ever played

Mahie

Smash Lord
I don't think Fox vs Falcon best of 1 is really interesting. They'll be trying mad hard in crews but it's still kind of a volatile match up.

Top Bottom