• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 SSB4 Top Roster Canidates

NOHK

Smash Apprentice
I Love to play as Ridley, but Size is definitely a problem, so my vote goes to Bowser Jr.

If chosen, hopefully they give him his paintbrush :O

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
You guys DO know that Olimar, if he wouldn't have been resized, would reach to Mario's ankle...?

Therefore I vote for Ridley.

ChiefOnionSauce

Smash Cadet
the top picks are excellent.

but my vote goes to PAPER MARIO from ttyd.

but off the list, id choose Geno first. followed by Krystal, K.Rool, and Ridley

Dual Kirby

Smash Apprentice
definitely geno...too bad he wasnt in anymore games super mario rpg was epic tho

_Tiamat_

Smash Apprentice
I'm voting for Ridley

My god... I can't believe people still use the size bull**** as an argument for if a character is viable or not for the Smash games.

Ok, to everyone who think Ridley is too big, I took some time to make a little photoshop of why YOU DON'T WANT SIZE TO MATTER IN SMASH

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff89/Tiamat_77/Random/Brawl_Size1.jpg

Mario was never given a size, but I assume he's a short man, maybe like 5 feet

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff89/Tiamat_77/Random/Brawl_Size2.jpg

Now let's put 5 characters on our beloved FD without items, real size

Ness was always just a wee bit higher than Pika, that would make him about 1 feet and half! Mario is also shorter than Lucario... a less-then-3-feet man? lol no. And let's not mention poor Olimar having to deal with his size

Still want Smash to scale? I don't

•Col•

Smash Champion
+1 K. Rool
You already voted today... This is the second time this has happened... Do you live in a different time zone or something?

@McSnapple: You should probably pick an official timezone to go by or something, so this doesn't keep happening. D:

Top Bottom