• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 SSB4 Top Roster Canidates

Steelia

Smash Champion
There are lots of people with sorrow waiting for the dawn. And at last the dawn breaks and everybody becomes happy again.

Mewtwo, please.

Ange

Smash Lord
Bowser Jr.

"Someday, when Im bigger... ... I wanna fight that Mario again."

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
King K.Rool again.

^ Sakurai, you voted twice today. It's good to see your English lessons are going well.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Surprisingly, this has become a daily thing for me. I just love :mewtwo: so much

Mewtwo please

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Roy's our boy.
I crave f1r3z

Lord Sakurai

Smash Cadet
I voted at 10 PM yesterday. I did not vote twice today. I am currently on the pacific time zone due to coming over here on a vacation to take English lessons.

You Americans are so inconsiderate!

Steelia

Smash Champion
To think, if only these characters had been added... we wouldn't have to be worrying about this.

Mewtwo, please.

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
gtfo of my ssb4, bowser jr! You too Roy, you had your chance! (srsly, 3 swordsmen in ssb4? Who are they, the starf-clones?) If any FE character gets in, I'd rather it be Michiah (light magic lord). Bring more unique playstyles to the table plz.

where's my bomberman? Or Ryu?

I vote Geno. If I had a 2nd vote, I'd say megaman or mewtwo. mewtwo if a poke gets the axe for him. Megaman if voting mewtwo would just be +1 to the poke franchise count.

What would KKR's moveset be? launch a cannonball at you? that aligator doesn't feel right to me imo.

But yeah. NEEDZ MOAR 3RD PARTY (& more playstyles)

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
King K.Rool.

People complained about how Roy was a mediocre clone in Melee, then he gets removed and they are desperate to get him back?

Top Bottom