• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 SSB4 Top Roster Canidates

LSDX

Wah!
Sounds like everything is back on track, good job everyone. Spam has decreased and double voting has stopped (as far as I can tell [needs to check with Colaya]).

Steelia

Smash Champion
Mewtwo.

I'll be back every so often: can't make it a daily thing. (No home computer...) Hold up the fort Steelia!!!
You can bet your non-existent home computer on it. ;P

<THIS POST IS OF NO SIGNIFICANCE. Pardon.>

•Col•

Smash Champion
Sounds like everything is back on track, good job everyone. Spam has decreased and double voting has stopped (as far as I can tell [needs to check with Colaya]).
Yeah, I've already pointed out everyone that has double voted in this thread already (excluding today, of course)...

But, uh....

1+ Krystal
*cough* >_> ......... Does "Marsu is banned from voting . . . Unless he explain why he did what he did to me with logical reasoning" mean anything to you......? x_x

link 6321

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3909-8008-4987
greyfox!!!! more metal gear ppl >.< or liquid possibly. but if u really want me to tell you someone that would have a chance, id go with roy like a lot of others.

Stev

Smash Ace
I vote Geno, although having mallow in there would be cool too. I mean, how about every character from super mario rpg while we're at it. Go AXEM RANGERS!!!!!

Spire

III
BRoomer
Who is Dr. Eggman? I'll take a Dr. Robotnik, but I've never heard of Eggman...

Oh, my vote goes to Mewtwo.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Who is Dr. Eggman? I'll take a Dr. Robotnik, but I've never heard of Eggman...
Sigh...

In Japan, Dr. Eggman always was Dr. Eggman since Sonic the Hedgehog (1).
In the States, Sega of America thought "Huh, Eggman sounds stupid. Let's make him a Russian, because everyone hates Russians. And let's give him a name based around robots." So they named him Robotnik. To give his new name a resemblance with eggs, though, they used as first name "Ivo", which is the Latin word for egg (Ovi) mirrored.
In Europe, Sega of Europe thought "YAYAMERICA! <3", and so we also got Robotnik.
I think it was with Sonic Adventure, when Sega ultimately decided to end the 2-name-confusion with making Dr. Ivo Robotnik his real name and "Eggman" his nickname, thus creating Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik. So both versions are correct.

Steelia

Smash Champion
Another day, another casting into the sea a lost wish.

Mewtwo, please.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
King K.Rool again.

I'd vote for Bowser Jr., but he will likely place in the top three anyways.

I'm surprised I haven't seen many Ridley votes.

Top Bottom